剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
在古维拉从沼泽地收割了灵藤之后
After Kuvira harvested spirit vines from the swamp
共和城的灵藤开始抓捕人类
the vines in Republic City reacted by abducting people.
科拉救下了所有人但是事情远没有解决
Korra saved everyone, but all is not well.
法力克和博林逃了回来警告大家
Varrick and Bolin returned to warn everyone
古维拉拥有灵藤超级武器
about Kuvira's spirit vine super weapon.
现在莱科下令对土强帝国采取守势
Now Raiko wants to mount a defense against the Earth Empire.
同时,博林,欧珀和琳设法营救被古维拉囚禁的
Meanwhile, Bolin, Opal, and Lin are on a mission to rescue Su Beifong and her family
北方夙音和她的家人们
who are being held captive by Kuvira.
第四卷 平衡篇
第十回 北方行动
好,我们行动起来
All right, let's do this.
拯救北方家族拯救我们的爱情
Saving the Beifongs and saving our love
因为我必须弥合我们之间的裂痕
because I vow to repair the rift that has grown betwixt us
让我们重新在一起
and make us whole again!
你给我闭嘴
You, zip it now.
我一路上受够了你的唧唧歪歪
I had enough of your babble on the ride in.
是长官
Yes, ma'am.
古维拉拆除了所有的圆顶
Kuvira tore down all the domes.
她有什么意图?
Why would she do that?
她在这驻了一个营的军队
She's got a whole battalion of troops stationed there.
我们再待在这儿也得不到什么有用的信息
There's no way we'll be able to spot anything useful from here.
我们必须潜入近距离观察
We'll have to go in for a closer look.
用不着
Don't bother.
所有的囚犯都被转移了
All the prisoners have been moved.
呃,嘿,警长
Uh, hey, chief.
嘿,警长
Hey, chief.
拓芙姥姥
Grandma Toph!
上次我们在一起的时候你才长到我腰这儿
You were only up to my waist the last time we were together.
哦天哪,我不能
Oh, man! Oh, I can't!
这简直不可思议
This can't be happening!
咋啦,你要尿裤子了还是怎么了
What? Do you have to pee or something?
哦不是,也许现在确实想
No, well, now maybe.
你是我心中的英雄,我叫博林
You're my hero! My name is Bolin.
我正在和你的孙女交往,我是说
I'm dating your granddaughter, I mean, kind of.
我可能不小心搞砸了这段感情,所以我才来这儿
I may have screwed that up, but that's why I'm here
你是我的英雄
and you're my hero!
哦,我已经说过了
Oh, I said that.
我也能抱你一下吗?
Can I have a hug too?
他什么毛病
What's up with him?
他是个演员
He's an actor.
你已经搜索了整个城市寻找夙了吗
So you already checked the city for Su?
你怎么知道她被抓的
How did you know she was captured?
我曾经住在沼泽里
I've been living in the swamp
并且通过这些藤蔓监视着皂阜
and keeping watch on Zaofu through the vines.
好,很好,很有说服力
Sure, okay, makes sense.
我到这儿的时候他们都已经离开了
By the time I got here, they were gone.
我在周围探听得知他们已经被带到一个临近的集中营
I snooped around town and heard that they were taken away to some nearby prison camp.
在哪儿?
Where would that be?
那里不远处有一个工厂和再教育设施
There's a factory and reeducation facility not too far away.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
博林曾经为古维拉效力过
Bolin used to work for Kuvira.
你怎么能和古维拉手下的蠢货交往?
How did you end up dating the kind of dipstick who works for Kuvira?
那是以前
Used to!
反正不是靠他的花言巧语
It's not his silver tongue, I can tell you that.
请告诉我这种态度不会遗传
Please tell me this attitude isn't hereditary.
奶奶这是多汁
Grandma, this is Juicy.
我还以为阿柏已经够臭了
And I thought Appa was smelly.
你怎么能选这流鼻涕的脏东西
Why would you choose this leaky, nasty thing?
不是你来选飞天野牛,是它们来选你
You don't choose your bison. He chooses you.
一旦它选了你,你就不能换了
And once he chooses you, you can't change.
相信我,我确认过了
Believe me. I checked.
边境被安保把守
The borders are secure
并且还有士兵守卫着通往城市的铁路
and troops are guarding the rail lines into the city.
那你们两个天才想到怎样还能防御古维拉了吗
So what have you two geniuses come up with to fend off Kuvira?
飞行机甲
It's a flying mecha-suit.
麻美从蜻蜓鸟身上获得了灵感
Asami got the idea from watching dragonfly-hummingbirds.
你可以向任何方向垂直起飞
You can take off straight up, fly in any direction.
哪里发射神灵射线
Where does the spirit ray come out?
它没有装备神灵射线
It doesn't have a spirit ray.
让我来重申一次我对古维拉说的话
I'm telling you what I told Kuvira
那项技术不应该被使用
That technology should not be used.
它已经被古维拉使用了
It's already being used by Kuvira!
我需要灵藤武器,现在就要
I need spirit vine weapons, and I need them now!
不,古维拉砍伐沼泽里的藤蔓
No. It was Kuvira's harvesting of the vines in the swamp
才导致了共和城里的灵藤发疯地去抓人
that caused the Republic City vines to go crazy and grab all those people.
你该是两个世界的桥梁
You're supposed to be the bridge between the two worlds.
你怎么就不能砍伐藤蔓?
Why can't you harvest the vines?
我不会那么做
I won't do that
但是如果神灵们真的那么喜爱共和城
but maybe since the spirits love Republic City so much
我也许能说服他们帮助我们防卫
I can convince them to help us defend it somehow.
好,也许当武器设计天才
Okay, maybe while the weapon geniuses
和灵界桥梁在备战的时候
and the spirit bridge are getting ready for battle
我们应该疏散城市的居民
we should be evacuating the ordinary citizens
那么即使古维拉攻来他们也不会被波及
so that if Kuvira attacks, they won't be hurt.
这主意确实不错
That's actually a good idea.
吴王子,你和警♥察♥一起调度居民撤出城市
Prince Wu, you work with the police to coordinate getting people out of the city.
现在所有人都行动起来,我想要每天都得到汇报
Now everyone get to it. I want daily updates.
你刚才干得真不错,我为你骄傲
Nice job in there. I'm proud of you.
你看起来有点国王的样子了,我值得为你服务
You're starting to act like the kind of king I'd like to work for.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果科拉知道了这些“人♥民♥英雄”的事迹
And if Korra buys this "man of the people" thing
我还能有机会和她交往
I still might get to date her.
你总是破坏气氛
You always have to ruin it.
什么?拜托
What? Come on!
你知道为什么人想要干大事?
Why do you think guys do anything great?
是为了征服女人
To pick up girls.
每件艺术杰作
Every work of art
每一首歌♥,每次城市疏散
every song, every city evacuation
都是为了女士们
all for the ladies.
准备,各位,开始测试电芯
All right, everybody, let's test the power core.
为了古维拉明天的完全测试,我希望一切都已经就绪
I want everything in order for the full demonstration for Kuvira tomorrow.
装填灵藤压缩舱
Load the energy capsule.
朱莉,开始第一阶段
Zhu Li, initialize phase one.
冷凝器发生故障
There's a problem with the condenser.
它失控了
It's backing up.
关掉它
Shut it down.
我关不掉,电闸不起作用了
I can't. The override isn't working.
所有人撤离
Everyone needs to evacuate.
这东西要爆♥炸♥了
This thing is going to blow!
所有人都离开,马上
Everyone get out! Now!
得了巴塔,太迟了
Come on, Baatar! It's too late!
这个多空环裂开了
This channeling ring was cracked.
就是这个导致了过载反应
That's what caused the reaction to overload.
今晚我们要把它拆开
Now we're taking this whole thing apart tonight
检查所有零件
and checking everything.
任何瑕疵都不能放过
Nothing is too small.
一切必须在明天准备就绪
This has to be ready by tomorrow.
你们上次见面是多久以前了
So how long has it been since you two have seen each other?
有些日子了,好几年吧
Little while now. Couple of years.
有20年了
Try 20.
时光飞逝,尤其到了我这个年纪
Ah, time flies when you get to be my age.
我很惊讶你会来救夙
I'm surprised you came to save Su.
我以为你们不联♥系♥了
I thought you guys didn't get along.
我和夙最终还是化解了旧怨
Su and I finally worked out our old grievances.
很好,值得高兴的是我们终于能够把那一切抛之脑后了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表