剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Yes. That was a breakup.
这么情意绵绵还能算分手我也是醉了
Didn't sound like a breakup.
那是心照不宣的,我们都懂
It was mutual. We had an understanding.
我们了解彼此
We both knew...
我能接着朝下讲了么
can I just get on with the rest of my story or what?
请便
Fine.
我希望你对科拉别再向对麻美这么模棱两可了
But I hope you weren't as ambiguous with Korra as you were with Asami.
我真的再没这样,相信我吧
Trust me, I wasn't.
我和科拉终于携手阻止了阿蒙
Korra and I ended up stopping Amon together
在那之后,我终于对她说出了我的心里话
and after that, I was finally able to tell her how I felt.
我真正的感受
Exactly how I felt.
我爱你科拉
I love you, Korra.
我也爱你
I love you too.
从此王子与公主过上了幸福的生活?
And then you two lived happily ever after?
呃……
Um...
丹增只不过是想帮你成为最好的神通
Tenzin's just trying to help you become the best Avatar you can be.
我就知道你会向着他
Of course you take his side.
我不是那个意思
I'm not taking his side.
有时候真不知道你到底站在哪一边
You know, sometimes I wonder whose side you're on.
不存在哪一边
There aren't any sides!
你居然站在他那边
How could you take his side?
怎么老提站边啊
What's with you and sides?
呵呵,对不起,警官
Well, excuse me, officer!
希望我在拯救世界的时候没有妨碍你开罚单
Don't let me stand in the way of you writing tickets. I'm just trying to save the world!
很好,我觉得既然我们都那么重视工作
Well, I guess that if we're both putting our jobs first
可能已经没有空间来维持我们的关系了吧
maybe there's no room for our relationship.
那么
So what?
你是要跟我分手么
Are you breaking up with me?
是的,我想是的
Yeah. I guess I am.
这场面才叫分手呢
Now that's a breakup!
那之后我全情投入工作
After that, I dove into my work.
当时有人袭击南极水族的补给船只
Someone had been taking out supply ships heading to the Southern water tribe.
麻美的公♥司♥是也是受害者之一
Asami's company was one of the victims
所以我们两个想抓住犯人
so she and I worked together to catch the perps.
去监视犯罪是让我忘却科拉的最好方法
The stakeout was the perfect way to get my mind off Korra.
那是有惊无险的一个晚上
It was an intense night.
我和麻美发现我们被三合会出♥卖♥♥♥了
Asami and I discovered the Triads had double crossed us.
我们差点就被抓住
We barely got away
但是当我们来到麻美的仓库的时候,那里什么都没剩
but by then Asami's warehouse had been cleared out.
我的公♥司♥……完了
My company... it's over.
我放弃了
I give up.
麻美,我还没有放弃你
Well, I'm not giving up on you.
我知道,我知道,不用你说
I know, I know. Don't tell me.
我知道我无权再吻她
I had no right kissing Asami.
不,这次我倒觉得完全没问题
No, actually, I'm completely fine with that.
毕竟你跟科拉正式分手了
You officially broke up with Korra
所以呢,你爱吻谁都行
and therefore, you're free to smooch whoever you wish.
如果事情真那么简单就好
If only it had been that simple.
信,我太想念你了
Mako, I missed you so much!
科拉,嘿,我也想你
Korra, hey, I missed you too.
你不生我气了?
So you're not still mad at me?
你走之前我们吵了一架,还记得吗?
We had that fight before you left, remember?
不,记不得了
Not really.
我之后被一个黑暗神灵袭击了
I got attacked by a dark spirit
那段时间失忆了
and I lost my memory for a little while.
也许还没完全恢复吧
Maybe it hasn't all come back yet.
那次争吵得厉害吗?
Was it a bad fight?
啊
Ahh...
嗯,不
Hmm... No.
不,没那么糟糕
No. It wasn't that bad.
哇哇哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你和麻美重温旧梦
So you were back with Asami
但是科拉回来的时候还认为你们还在一起
but then Korra came back and thought you guys were still together
那你没告诉她已经分了?
and you didn't tell her you weren't?
真像你爷爷
Just like your grandfather.
呃,我和麻美从来就没有正式复合过
Well, me and Asami were never officially back together.
是吗,又来了
Really? That again?
你知道么,你是那么怕让人失望
You know, it seems like you're so afraid to disappoint anyone
却最终让所有人都失望了
that you end up disappointing everyone.
到现在为止最精辟的一句话
Truer words have never been spoken.
击掌
High five!
我告诉科拉了
Well, eventually, I did tell Korra
不过那时候她都已经知道了事情的始末
but by then she already knew.
为什么当初你不告诉我真♥相♥?
Why didn't you just tell me the truth in the first place?
我知道我本该这么做
I know I should have, but...
但是我不想再次伤害你
I didn't want to hurt you all over again.
我想我的部分内心也想让我忘记这次分手
I guess part of me wanted to forget about the breakup too.
我认为我们都知道这个
I think we both know that this...
我们的关系……行不通的
us... doesn't work.
你说的对
You're right.
已经结束了
It's over.
这次真的结束了
For real this time.
谐波汇聚之后,世界改变了
After harmonic convergence, the world changed.
神通小队在世界各地寻找新的气宗
Team Avatar traveled around searching for new airbenders.
刚开始的时候,同时与科拉和麻美相处感觉很怪
At first, it was awkward being around Korra and Asami.
遵命
As you were.
女士们
Ladies.
但之后我意识到
But then I realized
我必须在打光棍时认清我自己
I had to realize who I was without a lady in my life.
我懂那种感受
I know what that's like.
我意思是你必须和女人保持一段距离
I mean, to need distance from women
因为我自己身边一直围绕着很多女士
because I have so many all over me all the time.
总之
Anyway
我最后帮科拉击败了扎西尔
I eventually helped Korra defeat Zaheer
并且拯救了气宗,以朋友的身份相处
and save the airbenders and we did it as friends.
科拉让我明白了什么才是舍己为人
Korra showed me the importance of putting others before myself.
什么时候想到她,她总是激励着我
And whenever I think of her, she continues to inspire me.
这故事太棒了
That story is amazing
我也学到了很多
and I really learned something.
你学到了,很好
You did? Good.
我意识到我以前真的一点都不了解你
Yeah, I learned that I really didn't know anything about you.
太好了
Crazy!
另外,我也懂得了“女人心海底针”
Also, I realized that ladies are complicated.
无意冒犯,奶奶
No offense, grandma.
没事
None taken.
我最好先集中精力去成为一个更好的国王
I better just focus on being a better king.
好,冲我来,我能顶住
Okay, come at me. I can take it.
吴不行了
Ah! Wu down!
我给你泡了杯茶
I brought you some tea.
我想你在这儿也许会冷
I thought you might be cold out here.
你真贴心
You're so sweet.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
你有点儿出神了
You seem out of sorts.
抱歉
Sorry.
我只是在想拓芙所说的话
I've just been thinking about something Toph said.
她告诉我,世界根本不需要我
She told me that the world doesn't need me
这么说来阻止古维拉也是做无用功
and it's basically pointless to try to stop Kuvira.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
当时我也这么觉得
At the time, I thought so too.
我想她只是在彰显她通常那暴躁的性格
I figured she was just being her normal, cranky self,
但我开始觉得她说得有道理
but I'm beginning to think she had a point.
不,她错了
No, she doesn't.
世界当然需要你
The world does need you.
你可是降世神通啊
You're the Avatar.
但不论我做什么
But no matter what I do
世界总会失去平衡
the world seems to always be out of balance.
成长路途中,我迫不及待想做神通
Growing up, I couldn't wait to be the Avatar.
我以为我会改变许多事物
I thought I was really gonna change things.
我好天真
I was so naive.
我第一次看见阿蒙废除别人的御术时
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表