剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
博林,欧珀和琳从古维拉手里救出了北方一家和朱莉
Bolin, Opal, and Lin rescued the Beifongs and Zhu Li from Kuvira.
他们现正赶往共和城警告大家土强帝国即将发动进攻
Now they're racing to Republic City to alert everyone about the Earth Empire's imminent attack.
同时,科拉和神通小队正准备防御
Meanwhile, Korra and team Avatar have been preparing for just such an event.
吴王子主持疏散市民
Prince Wu is leading an evacuation effort
麻美和法力克正制♥造♥飞行机甲
while Asami and Varrick are creating flying mecha-suits.
但古维拉将在两周内进攻
But with Kuvira planning to strike in only two weeks
他们能来得及应对吗?
will they be ready in time?
第四卷 平衡篇
第十一回 弃子
今天我们正站在历史的悬崖峭壁之上
Today we stand on the precipice of history.
过去三年,我们为了统一帝国而并肩作战
For the past three years, we've fought side by side to unite the Earth Empire
我们证明了即使神通也不能阻挡我们
and we've proven that no one can stand in our way. Not even the Avatar.
但我们的使命还未达成
But our mission is not yet complete.
有一件极其不公之事必须被纠正
There is a grave injustice that must be corrected.
你们都知道
As you all know
在百年战争之后
after the hundred year war
神通安昂和火烈王祖寇窃取了一块土强国的土地
Avatar Aang, along with Fire Lord Zuko stole Earth Empire land
并在上面建立了共和城
and formed the United Republic.
这块土地属于土强帝国
This land belongs to the people of the Earth Empire
是时候收复失地了!
and it's time to take it back.
共和城将归我们所有!
Republic City will be ours!
大总统万岁!
All hail The Great Uniter!
你准备好让世界见识一下什么是真正的超级力量了吗?
Are you ready to show the world what a true super power looks like?
是的,和你一起进军共和城是我的荣耀
Yes. I'm honored to march into the city by your side.
我爱你,古维拉
I love you, Kuvira.
如果没有你的帮助,我绝不可能成就此事
I never could've done this without your help.
宣布胜利之后
After we claim victory
我们终于可以结婚,一起统治我们的帝国
we can finally get married and rule our empire together.
疏散进行得怎样了?
How's the evacuation coming?
仍有进步空间
Could be better.
目前我们已经疏散了差不多十八户人家
At this point we've evacuated almost... 18 families.
只有十八户?城里有数百万人口!
Only 18? There are millions of people in this city!
我都说了仍有进步空间
I said it could be better.
问题在于这是自愿疏散
The problem is it's a voluntary evacuation and there aren't many volunteers.
没多少人会自愿离开,大家都没察觉大难临头了
They just don't feel like they're in any immediate danger.
伙计们!太好了,你们都在
Guys! Good! You're all here.
你怎么没事老是来打断我的重要会议?
What's with you interrupting my important meetings all the time?
夙!你怎么……你没事!
Su! What are you--you're okay!
皂阜的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about Zaofu.
你是怎么逃出来的?
How did you escape?
欧珀,北方和我救出了大家
Opal, Beifong, and I rescued everyone
但我们和古维拉交手了
but we had a run in with Kuvira.
我们近距离见识了她的超级神灵武器
We saw her super spirit weapon up close.
超近距离,近得可怕
Like, really close. Way too close.
她打算用它来对付共和城吗?
Is she going to use it against Republic City?
是的,我得知她将在两周内进攻
Yes. I found out she's going to attack in two weeks.
对了,朱莉现在是我们这边的人了
Oh! And Zhu Li is on our side now.
其实她从没叛变过
Actually, she never really switched sides.
还是让她自己解释吧,朱莉——
And I'm just gonna let her explain the whole thing, Zhu Li?
我为了暗中破坏古维拉的武器假装效忠于她
I pretended to be loyal to Kuvira so I could sabotage her weapon.
没能得手,但是我偷听到了她的进攻计划
It didn't work, but I did overhear her plans to attack.
我就知道她不会止步于皂阜
I knew she wouldn't stop at Zaofu.
我猜她会沿着铁路攻过来
My guess is, she's coming by rail.
这是她运送那尊武器的唯一方法
It's the only way she can transport that weapon.
那我们就切断铁路
Then we'll cut the rail lines.
我同意,在切断铁路之前我们得尽量疏散民众
I agree. But let's get as many citizens evacuated before we do.
发布通告,开始强制疏散
Put out the announcement. The evacuation is now mandatory.
马上去办
We're on it.
不用担心,总统先生
Don't worry, Mr. President.
我不会让古维拉攻占我们的城市
I won't let Kuvira take our city.
高温焊起!使劲拧起!
Weld hotter! Tighten tighter!
总统说我们只有两周时间让这些蜂鸟嗡嗡飞起来!
The president said we only have two weeks to get these hummingbirds humming!
法力克!太好了,你在这里
Varrick, good, you're here.
我可以跟你聊一会儿吗?
Can I talk to you for a minute?
啥事?我正忙着鼓舞我的工人们
What is it? I'm busy inspiring my workers.
我去了皂阜救出了夙一家
Well, I went to Zaofu and saved Su and her family...
猜猜我还找到了谁
And guess who else we found...
朱莉?
Zhu Li.
现在你有没有什么话想对她说?
Now, isn't there something you wanted to say to her?
请让我先来
Please, let me go first.
我知道我在古维拉面前说了很多你的坏话
I know I said a lot of terrible things about you in front of Kuvira
但我想让你知道,那都不是我的本意
but I need you to know, I didn't mean one word.
当你被抓起来时,我以为加入她是救你的唯一机会
When you were being taken away, I thought my only chance to save you was to join her.
每一天我都希望能再见到你,告诉你真♥相♥
But everyday I hoped for the chance to see you again and tell you the truth.
法力克,你是我的一切
Varrick, you mean the world to me
我很抱歉伤害了你
and I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way.
别这么为难自己……
Don't be so hard on yourself.
我接受你的道歉!
Apology accepted!
现在回去当个好助理,管好生产线吧
Now be a good assistant and man the assembly line!
不!我再也不是你的助理了!
No! I am not your assistant anymore!
如果你想让我留在身边,你应该平等地对待我!
If you want me around, you need to start treating me like an equal.
我们连接上了紧急广播线路
We're patched in on the emergency broadcast line.
你的声音将传至城里所有收音机
You're going out to every radio in the city.
共和城市民请注意,这不是测试
Attention citizens of Republic City, this is not a test.
我们的城市即将遭到袭击
An attack on our city is imminent.
莱科总统下令全城紧急强制疏散
President Raiko has ordered a mandatory evacuation for all citizens.
请找出你的疏散手册,翻到1-26段落
Please find your evacuation handbooks and turn to sub-section one dash two six.
你将看到你所在区域的疏散指示
There you will find initial instructions for your area.
例如,假如你住在西北一区
For example, if you live in northwest-vector-one
请到你的首选集♥合♥地点
report to your primary meeting location
也就是南方水族博物馆的东入口报道
which would be at the eastern entrance of the Southern Water Tribe Library.
在那里你将选择第一区1-2A指定负责人
There, you will choose a leader as specified in section one dash two eight.
警长,我们接到了全城各处困惑的来电
Uh, chief, we're getting confused calls from all over the city.
我想信引起了恐慌
I think Mako's starting a panic.
有什么好困惑的?
What's confusing?
我给出了非常明确的指示
I'm giving very specific instructions.
好极了,这场面正是我们想要的
Great, this is just what we need.
让我来吧
I got this.
大家好,我是吴王子
Hello, everyone. This is prince Wu.
我知道现在你们都有点害怕
Now I know you're all a little scared.
相信我吧,我知道感到害怕是什么滋味
Believe me, I know what it's like to be afraid.
有段时间我都不敢自己去上厕所
I used to not be able to go to the bathroom by myself.
但如果让恐惧控制了我们
But if we let that fear control us
那就谁也别想去上厕所,就这么全都败了
none of us will ever be able to go to the bathroom and then we all lose.
但共和城人♥民♥不是失败者,我们是胜利者!
But the people of Republic City aren't losers, we're winners!
我们将以从容有序的姿态离开这座城市
Winners that are going to get out of this city in a calm and orderly fashion.
我要你们带上家人,带上邻居
So I want you to grab your family, grab your neighbor
带上街上那个你不怎么认识的家伙
grab that guy down the street you don't know very well
赶往最近的公车站、火车站或者渡轮码头
and head to the nearest bus, train, or ferry station.
我们会把你们平安无事地送出这里
We're going to get you out of here, safe and sound.
干得漂亮,小子
Good job, kid.
说不定你当国王也不会太糟
You might not make such a bad king after all.
罗汉由僧侣们照看着,他们的船已经准备离开了
Rohan's with the acolytes. They have the boat ready to leave.
你们还在这儿愣着干什么
Why aren't you all packed yet?
我和孩子们聊过了,我们决定留下
The kids and I have been talking and we decided we wanna stay.
这是我们的城市
This is our city
现在它需要一切可能的帮助
and it's going to need all the help it can get.
没错儿,只有懦夫才临阵脱逃
Yeah! Only a coward flees his fate.
谢谢
Thank you.
吴王子在疏散时肯定会需要你们的帮助
I'm sure prince Wu could use your help with the evacuation.
你们三个可以帮助其他气宗
And you three can help the other airbenders
在空中观察帝国部队的举动
keep an eye on the Earth Empire troops from above.
古维拉会为遇到米罗的那一天而懊悔终身
Kuvira's gonna rue the day she messed with Meelo!
我还是不太喜欢抛弃我的官邸和城市这主意
I still don't like having to abandon my office and the city.
气和寺岛是理想的指挥中心,而且你在这里是安全的
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表