剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
I hope I'm not out of order saying this...
你一眼看上去就透着十足的军人范儿
You're pretty easy on the eyes for a military type.
我会在宾馆工作人员面前为你美言几句
I'll put in a good word for you with the hotel staff
让你稍微提高点待遇
Maybe get you a little upgrade.
我在这儿已经生活好多年了,他们喜欢我
I've been living here for years. They love me.
我不需要你的帮助
I won't be needing your help.
我们订的是总统套房♥
We've reserved the presidential suite.
哦,我想有人在耍你,美女姐姐
Well, I think someone is pulling your chain, gumdrop.
我现在就住在总统套房♥呢
See, I'm in the presidential suite.
不再是这样了,我已经让你搬出去住了
Not anymore. I had you moved out.
等等,什么?门童我的东西都去哪儿了?
Wait, what? Cam, where's all my stuff?
我们已经把你安排到了一间非常不错的小标间里
We moved you into a very nice junior suite
在七楼
On the seventh floor.
小标间?
Junior suite?
关于我,你必须明白
Something you should know about me...
我永远都能得到我想要的
I always get what I want.
您的皇家内阁来了,陛下!
Your royal cabinet is here, your majesty!
你们都去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我的加冕仪式十分钟内就要开始了
My coronation is in ten minutes.
其他人呢?
Where's everyone else?
那七件神圣的精致挂件呢?
Where are the seven sacred chests of exquisite finery?
我爷爷的塔夫绸长马裤呢
Where are my grandfather's taffeta pantaloons?
遗憾的是,在女王“退位”以后
Sadly, most of your servants were scattered
您大部分的仆从已经作鸟兽散,皇家财宝都被掠夺一空
And the royal things were looted after the queen was...Removed from office.
所以你的加冕仪式恐怕会缺少以往常有的一些物品
So your coronation may not have some of the usual items...
比如……皇冠
Like... The crown.
没有皇冠?
There's no crown?
加冕仪式怎么能连皇冠都没有?
How can you have a coronation without a crown?
那人♥民♥怎么能知道我已经正式成为了国王?
How will people know when I'm officially the king?
我们还有一件可以让您佩戴的皇家珠宝
We still have one of the royal jewels we can pin on you.
一个耳环?
An earring?
我觉得这更像一个皇家胸针
Think of it more as a royal brooch.
你是说没有载歌♥载舞的獾鼠了?
Are you telling me that there are no dancing badgermoles?
没有杂技敲钟表演者了?没有号♥角手了?
No acrobat bell-ringers? No horn-blowing announcer-y guy?
这将是一场非常简单,接地气,别致的典礼
It will be a very simple, intimate, elegant ceremony.
对你的王国来说将会是非常好的一天
A wonderful day for your kingdom.
来试试胸针吧陛下,你看这非常漂……
Just try on the brooch, your grace. You'll see it will look beau...
别……碰我
don't... Touch me.
好,上吧
Okay. Bring it.
告诉我,你哪里做的不够好?
Tell me what you did wrong.
嗯,我想你也许会
Well... I was thinking that you were gonna...
非常正确
Exactly.
原因就是你在胡思乱想
You were thinking.
再来
Go again.
看看这可怜相
Pathetic.
我合作过的所有神通里你是最烂的
Of all the avatars I've worked with, you're by far the worst.
我知道我只和一位合作过,但还是是糟
I know that's only one other avatar, but still.
嘿
Ah! Hey!
你好像觉得把周边的人都暴揍一顿很享受是不
It seems like you're enjoying having someone around to beat up an awful lot.
是啊,这附近的沼宗简直不堪一击
Yeah, the swampbenders out here really can't take a punch.
那……为什么你要隐退而且与世隔绝
So... What made you want to drop out and disconnect from the rest of the world?
我和这个世界的联♥系♥从未像现在这样紧密
I'm more connected to the world than you've ever been.
这些根和藤蔓遍布了整个世界
The roots and vines... they run all over the world.
我能看到夙和琳,皂阜还有共和城
I can see Su and Lin, Zaofu and Republic City...
我能看见所有事物
I see everything.
和我比起来你才是瞎子
You're blind compared to me.
现在,吴我封你为后♥庭♥王朝
Now rise, Wu of the Hou-ting Dynasty
以及土强王国全境之王
King of all the earth lands
并给予你“永固城的神圣守护者”称号♥
And glorious defender of Ba Sing Se.
天佑吾王
Long may you reign.
好,吴
go Wu. Woo.
为了这场异常简朴但是触动人心的典礼,谢谢你
Thank you for that incredibly brief but very moving ceremony.
我被那份,为了使土强国的王位重新归属于它真正的领袖
I am touched by the love of my devoted countrymen Who have worked so hard
而全身心奉献,奋斗的人们的爱深深得打动了
To restore their beloved leader to the throne.
其中有一个人,值得特别嘉奖
One of them deserves special attention.
古维拉,请起立
Kuvira? Rise.
为了嘉奖你对国家的特殊贡献,我颁发给你
For your service to the realm, I would like to present you
我国的最高荣誉
With the kyoshi medal of freedom
虚子自♥由♥勋章
Our nation's highest honor
它幸运的没有像皇家戒指那样被偷走
Which was somehow not stolen, unlike the royal pinkie rings.
感谢你
Thank you.
如果你不介意,我有些话要说
And if you don't mind, I'd like to say a few words.
我们有六个小时要拖,为什么不来两句?
Why not? We've got six hours to fill.
我生于皂阜,由北方夙音养大
Growing up in Zaofu with Suyin Beifong
我觉得通过皇室来
I learned that the idea of a royal family passing a title
代代相传的统治方式已经过时了
from one generation to the next was archaic
技术和创新应该成为带动国家向前发展的力量
And that technology and innovation should be what drives a nation forward.
造成土强国严重混乱的
It was the pathetic rule of kings and queens that caused
正是这些迂腐的皇室法则
the earth kingdom to descend into such incredible disarray.
为了让一切恢复正常,我花了三年
It's taken me three years to get it back on track
我决不允许这个国家在回到那黑暗的年代
And there's no way I will allow it to slip back into the dark ages.
我想向世界宣布
I'd like to make an announcement to the world.
土强王国已经不复存在
The Earth Kingdom is no more.
从今后这个人将不再是当权者
And from here on out, this man has no authority.
等等什么?
wait, what?
但我刚刚得到了皇家胸针呢
But I just got the royal brooch.
我在此创立一个新的土强帝国
I have created a new earth empire
在将来,我自己将继续带领它
And I will continue to lead it into the future myself
走向繁荣昌盛的新时代
Bringing about a new era of prosperity for my people.
我们热爱你,古维拉
we love you, Kuvira!
大总统万岁
All hail the great uniter!
并且我与我共事的他国领袖们保证
And let me assure my fellow leaders of one thing...
任何入侵我们国境的,或者阻碍我们的人
Anyone who crosses our borders or stands in our way
将被彻底粉碎
Will be crushed.
感谢你,古维拉
thank you, kuvira!
大总统万岁
All hail the great uniter!
这是最糟糕的加冕仪式
Worst coronation ever.
你不吃惊吗?我可是大吃一惊啊
Were you surprised? Because I was really surprised.
这样做不会让其他领袖都来反对我们吗?
Won't this turn all the world leaders against us?
放宽心,少年,他们能做什么
Relax, kid, what can they do?
古维拉已经完全掌控了整个国家
Kuvira controls the whole nation now
而且共和城极度需要我们的金属矿藏
And Republic City is begging for the metal that we're mining.
现在这启动的列车已经离开了站台
This train has left the station
而我们就在车上啦
And we own the track!
这里有根长得粗壮好看的神灵藤蔓
Now that's a nice-looking hunk of spirit vine.
快点带它回实验室好好保存
Let's take it back to the lab And get it stabilized immediately.
博林,你看起来很担心的样子
You look worried, bolin.
是啊
Yeah, well...
你这样摆了丹增大♥师♥和各国领袖们一道,我是有些顾虑
I just have some misgivings about how you kind of ambushed Tenzin and the other leaders.
你依然相信我们为土强帝国的人♥民♥所做过的一切
You believe in the work that we've done for the people of the Earth Empire
对吗,博林
right, bolin?
是的,但……
I do, but...
那就坚定地站在我这边
Then stick with me.
我现在比从前更需要你的帮助
I'm going to need your help now more than ever.
莱科和其他领袖强迫我们接受那一个听他们指挥
Raiko and the other leaders want to bully us into accepting some idiot king
却毫不在乎百姓的白♥痴♥傀儡
who will serve them but neglect the people.
我们必须姿态强硬地对待他们
We have to stand strong against them.
我对帝国什么的没把握,看起来太激进了
I'm just not sure about this whole empire thing. It seems pretty aggressive.
还有关于要粉碎别人的那话是怎么回事?
And what was that part about the crushing?
那只是一些强硬措辞,为了让大家知道我们是认真的
That was just some tough rhetoric to let people know that we mean business.
相信我
Believe me
我最不想要的就是冲突
conflict is the last thing I want.
你会帮我创造历史吗,博林?
Will you help me make history, bolin?
我会支持你的
Hmm. I'll stand by you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk.
可以让我们单独谈谈吗?
Can you give us the room, please?
我和其他领袖们见了面
I met with the world leaders
我代表他们前来
And I've come as their representative.
现在你对国际事务感兴趣了?
So now you're taking an interest in world affairs?
有点太晚了,不是吗?
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表