剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
You have to get Korra and the rest of us out of here now!
快点!
Hurry!
终于!我们开工吧!
Finally! Let's get it on!
这就是所有人,我们这边的车厢都没人了
This is everyone. Our half of the train is clear.
很好,我们差不多没时间了
That's good. We're almost out of time.
你疯了
You're insane.
你雇我的时候就知道这事
You knew that when you hired me.
博林,做那事
Bolin, do the thing.
解开车厢挂钩!拜托,这事不难猜
Unhook the cars! Oh, come on, that was an easy one!
太棒了
Man, that was great.
我必须承认,有一阵子你连我都唬住了
I gotta admit, you had me going there for a while.
我真以为你要把我们给炸上天了
I really thought you were going to blow us up.
现在,我们该怎么把这玩意儿关了?
Now, how do we turn this thing off?
我们没办法关掉它,我们就要被炸上天了
Oh, we can't turn it off. We're going to blow up.
但我们人生虽短,却精彩异常不是么?
But we had a pretty good run, right?
你在瞎说什么?什么精彩一生,我还活着,我还想活下去
What are you talking about, a good run? I'm still running! I like running!
我在奈何桥上等着你,朱莉
I'll see you on the other side, Zhu Li.
我必须告诉你,我恨死你了
I want you to know, I hate you.
我真不敢相信他真把自己给炸了
I can't believe he actually blew himself up.
那人简直比下水道象鼠还疯
That man was crazier than a sewer-pipe elephant rat.
我们回皂阜去吧
Let's get back to Zaofu.
你成功了,博林,你做成了那事
Yes! You did it, bolin. You did the thing.
我简直不敢相信朱莉居然能忍♥你这么久
I can't believe Zhu Li worked for you as long as she did.
俯冲,辣椒,俯冲
Dive, Pepper! Dive!
飓风来了
Here comes a hurricane!
你们是打不过现在的米罗的!
You can't handle all this Meelo!
我们救出她来了,快走
We've got her! Go!
我们必须得救他们
We have to save them!
欧珀,快走,我们没事的
Opal, get out of here! We'll be fine!
别管我们快走
Just go!
我会来救你们的,我爱你们
I'll be back for you! I love you!
皂阜是我们的啦!
Zaofu is ours!
所有皂阜的居民向大总统行跪拜礼
Bring the citizens of Zaofu to kneel before the Great Uniter.
向我效忠的人
All who pledge their loyalty to me
我会保证他们的自♥由♥并且像所有土强帝国的人♥民♥同等对待
will keep their freedom and be dealt with fairly as full citizens of the Earth Empire.
不服从的人将被视作叛徒关押起来
The rest will be imprisoned as traitors
就像北方夙和她的儿子们那样
Like Su Beifong and her sons.
现在,行礼!
Now bow.
向她行礼,马上!
Bow to her! Do it!
她是你们合法的领袖
She is your rightful leader!
你太让我失望了,小巴塔
I'm so disappointed in you, junior.
把他们带走!
Take them away!
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
你这是在践踏我的独♥立♥性
You're crushing my individuality.
大总统万岁
All hail the Great Uniter!
你确定他们真的不可能生还了么
Are you sure there's no way they survived?
是的
Positive,
不过我认为我能复♥制♥他的成果,把灵藤的研究重新带上正轨
but I think I can replicate his work with the spirit vines and get us back on track.
我只需要一位助手
I'll just need an assistant.
你愿意帮助巴塔
How would you like to help Baatar
制♥造♥出拥有前所未有的威力的武器吗?
build the most powerful weapon the world has ever seen?
那将是我的荣幸,大总统
It would be my honor, Great Uniter.
开始拆除圆顶
Begin dismantling the domes.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表