剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
土强帝国入侵了共和城!
The Earth Empire has invaded the United Republic!
古维拉展示了神灵武器的威力后
After Kuvira demonstrated the power of her spirit energy weapon
莱科总统代表共和城投降
President Raiko surrendered the city
但神通非战不屈
but the Avatar refused to give up without a fight.
科拉扣押了小巴塔做人♥质♥
Korra held Baatar Jr. hostage
希望借此迫使古维拉让步
hoping to force Kuvira to back down
但计划失败,古维拉已向神通小队的藏身之处开火
but the plan failed,and she fired on team Avatar's hideout.
有任何人或任何办法能阻止古维拉和她的巨型机甲吗?
Can anything or anyone stop Kuvira and her mecha-giant?
第四卷 平衡篇
第十二回 巨人之役
继续走,别着急
Go ahead. Take your time.
只不过在御区区一堵巨墙而已
Just bending a giant wall.
天哪,我们人可真多
Man, we got a lot of people here.
所有人都出来了吗?
Is that everybody?
古维拉带着一整排的机甲部队朝我们这边来了
Kuvira's heading our way with a platoon of mecha-suits.
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
这是我的家乡,而且我讨厌说这些
This is my hometown, and I hate to say it
但是没必要押上我们所有人的性命
but there's no use risking all our lives
跟这个大家伙去战斗吧
to fight that giant thing.
暂且把城市让给她
Let her take the city for now.
我们会找到方法回来打败她的
We'll think of some way to come back and beat her.
那些还没疏散的群众怎么办?
What about all the people who haven't been evacuated yet?
如果古维拉发现吴王子和他们在一起
If Kuvira finds out Wu is with them
她可能会用神灵大炮冲他开火把他们全都消灭
she might fire that spirit cannon at him and take them all out.
我没能阻止古维拉夺走皂阜
I couldn't stop Kuvira from taking Zaofu.
这次决不能让她占领共和城
I'm not letting her conquer Republic City.
只要她拥有那武器,世界就不会太平
The world isn't safe as long as she has that weapon.
我同意
I agree.
我们今天就干翻那个巨型机甲
We take down that giant today.
琳!
Lin!
很高兴看到你们都平安出来了
Glad to see you all made it out.
我很担心你们
You had me worried.
哎,你们御术师得孤军奋战了
Well, you benders are gonna have to fight her alone.
古维拉刚才把工厂里所有的蜂鸟机甲都炸了
She just blew up our factory with all our hummingbird suits.
不是所有的
Not all of them.
我办公室里还有原型机
There are the prototypes back at my office.
如果能让它们飞起来
If we can get those ready to fly
我们至少能提供一点空中支援
we'll at least be able to offer a little air support.
夙,你带小巴塔和其他伤员去麻美的办公室
Su, you take Baatar Jr. And the rest of the wounded back to Asami's office.
尽快让那些机甲运行起来
Get those suits working as soon as you can.
我们剩下的人得自己面对古维拉了
The rest of us will just have to face Kuvira on our own.
大家,请镇定些
Everyone, please settle down.
火车会很快回来接我们的
The trains should be returning to pick us up soon.
你去要那混♥蛋♥机甲镇定点啊
Tell that mecha-jerk to settle down.
她可是要炸掉整个城市的!
She's the one blowing up the whole city!
我很不想火上浇油
I hate to be the bearer of more bad news
但我刚从收音机上听到
but I just heard on the radio
古维拉的军队已经摧毁了铁轨
that Kuvira's army has destroyed the train tracks.
我们没法从铁路离开共和城了
We're not getting out of the city by rail.
各位,我刚才在瞭望台上
Everyone, I was just up on the observation deck
看见一帮机甲冲这边过来了!
and saw a bunch of mecha-suit soldiers heading this way!
哦,好极了!光那个巨型的还嫌不够?
Oh, great! The giant one wasn't enough?
完蛋了!
It's over!
我们都会被轰成渣渣!
We're all gonna get blown to bits!
大家听着
Listen, everyone.
如果你们能耐心等待的话,我有办法带大家离开
I can get us out of here if you just sit tight.
能请你从凳子上下去吗?
Can you step off the bench, please?
这上面有点挤哎
It's a little crowded up here.
好吧,我只是个乘务员而已
Sure. I'm only the conductor.
没人需要我站凳子上边
No one needs me on the bench.
淡定淡定
Just stay calm.
我马上回来 跟我来!
I'll be right back. Come on!
嘿!喂喂喂,你俩要去哪儿?
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going?
我去搬救兵
I'm going to get some help.
你觉得你能管住这些不安分子们一小会儿吗?
You think you can handle this unruly mob for a little while?
我可带大了米罗
I raised Meelo.
还有什么我不能掌控的
I can handle anything.
油漆店!就是它了!
A paint store? That's it!
你在干什么,米罗?
What are you doing, Meelo?
我刚刚想到个打败巨型机甲的主意!
I just got an idea how to beat the giant!
现在大家给我拿些油漆,再找些气球!
Now everyone, grab some paint and find me some balloons!
气宗们过来了
Airbenders approaching.
我看见他们了
I see them.
投弹!
Bombs away!
把玻璃弄干净
Clear the glass.
赶快!
Now!
关节处也是铂金打造的
The joints are platinum, too!
御金术不起作用
We can't metalbend any of it!
你将拥有一双史上最大的烤脚掌
You're about to get the world's largest hot-foot
铁姑娘!
metal lady!
现在,击倒它!
Hit it now!
欧珀!
Opal!
全部撤退!
Everyone, retreat.
将伤员护送到麻美的办公室
Take the wounded back to Asami's office.
我会在那里和你汇合
I'll meet you there.
我去看看能否找到帮手
I'm going to see if I can find help.
得嘞,让我们重启试试看
All right. Let's fire it up again.
我无法掌握平衡
I can't stabilize it!
我还以为你修好了液压系统
I thought you fixed the hydraulics.
我是修好了
I did!
加把劲啊!
Twist harder!
但愿你们这儿已经准备好了
I hope you have something in here
能对付一个排的机甲的东西
that can take out a platoon of mecha-suits.
古维拉的军队朝这边来了
Kuvira's troops are headed this way!
我知道怎么样对付一般的机甲
I know how to take down some mecha-suits
这招对那个大机器人或许也奏效
and it just might take down that giant, too!
麻美,停掉这里所有的电器
Asami, disconnect anything electrical in here
直到我们回来
until we get back.
朱莉,我们走
Zhu Li, let's go.
我在哪?
Where am I?
母亲?
Mom?
躺好了,孩子
Just rest, son.
我在这儿
I'm here.
母亲,我十分的愧疚
Mom, I'm so sorry.
我背叛了你和整个家庭
I betrayed you... the whole family.
我把生命都献给了古维拉
I gave my life to Kuvira
而她却将武器对准了我
and she just fired that weapon at me.
她怎么做得出来
How could she do that?
我不知道,亲爱的
I don't know, sweetie.
她是个复杂的人
She's a complicated person.
文和韦绝不会原谅我
Wing and wei will never forgive me.
还有欧珀
And Opal...
是啊,这或许还需要些时间
Yeah, they might take some time to come around
但我们会渡过这个难关,作为一家人
but we'll work through it as a family.
你真的认为这会奏效吗?先生
Do you think this plan will actually work, sir?
我已经证明过
I know I can stop the mecha-suits
我可以用电磁脉冲打垮一般的机甲
with an electromagnetic pulse
所以我推断,我能用一个强烈的脉冲来打垮巨型机甲!
so it stands to reason that I can stop a giant mecha-suit with a giant electromagnetic pulse.
朱莉,我在思考
Zhu Li, I've been thinking.
你从来都在思考,先生
You're always thinking, sir.
是啊,但最近,我在想关于你的事
Yes, but lately, I've been thinking about you.
我知道我们这次不一定能全身而退
I know we might not make it out of this mess
我觉得一些话得向你坦白了
and I feel like there are some things I should tell you.
真的吗?
There are?
我记得我还很小的时候
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表