剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
神通科拉回来了
Avatar Korra is back
忍♥四郎我啊真是激动万分呢
and yours truly, Shiro Shinobi, couldn't be more thrilled.
这几年能为大家进行神通及她朋友们的新闻实况实感荣幸
It's been my honor to bring you news of Korra and her friends over the years.
很多激动人心的时刻啊!
So many heart-pounding moments!
谁能忘记阿蒙和他平等团的革命?这事儿我还在做噩梦呢
Who can forget Amon and his Equalist revolution? I still have nightmares!
还有一次我在努笃电影终场的首映式现场
Then there was that time I covered the Nuktuk mover premiere.
那可真是有意思啊,关于我的说得够多了
Boy, was that fun. But enough about me.
好好放松一下,在记忆的小巷中徜徉吧
Sit back, relax, and take a trip down memory lane.
第四卷 平衡篇
第八回 回忆
一年半之前,也就是《科拉传奇》第二卷神灵篇播放之前
曾试图砍掉《最后的气宗》却失败的尼克罗定大老板
你知道,被绑♥架♥这事儿
You know, there's something about being kidnapped
通知主创本作预算缩减,大概有一集的花费
让我意识到我得让自己有点儿能耐
that makes a guy realize he needs to get his act together.
主创只有两个选择:要不退掉一些工作人员,要不使用回旧镜头及片段
是的,我赞成
Yeah, I agree.
于是主创决定做个总集篇
我们来让你振作起来
Let's toughen you up.
尼克的官推再次成为众矢之的了
我没准备好,吴不行了
Ahh! I wasn't ready! Wu down!
发生了什么?
What's going on?
信,你伤了王子胆大包天了?
Mako, how dare you injure the prince?
陛下会不会喜欢樱桃柠檬汁呢?
Would his royal highness like a cherry-Berry lemonade?
也许还有那些黏黏的饺子?
And maybe some of those sticky dumplings too?
看看你
Look at you.
你好弱,“吴不行了”是你的标语
You're so weak, "Wu down" is your catchphrase.
我知道我很懦弱
I know, I'm a wimp.
可那又不是我的错,我生来就那样啊
But it's not my fault. I was born that way.
我又不像你,信
I'm not like you, Mako.
我不是被城里的警♥察♥们抚养长大的
I wasn't raised by a pack of cops in the woods.
你根本不了解我的一丝一毫,是吧?
You don't know anything about me, do you?
是啊,我在扯淡,但原因呢
Yeah, I'm drawing a blank. Why is that?
我怎么会不了解你的一丝一毫?
How do I not know stuff about you?
你根本就没问过
Uh... You never asked?
那我现在问了
Well, I'm asking now.
你最喜欢吃什么?最喜欢什么颜色?
What's your favorite food? What's your favorite color?
你的生命中是不是有个特别的女孩?
Is there a special lady in your life?
我和科拉分手后就也再没有了
Not since Korra and I broke up.
啥?你约过神通?坐下来
What? You dated the Avatar? Sit.
我们要好好进行一个唠叨的讲习会
You and I need to have a little gab session right now.
你们第一次见面是个什么样?
How'd you guys first meet?
当时博林和我为火貂队效力
Bolin and I were playing for the fire ferrets.
你是职业御术师?
You were a pro-bender?
是的
Yes.
你能不能让我讲?
Will you just let me tell the story?
继续
Carry on.
博林和我非常穷
Bolin and I grew up dirt poor
因而当我成为职业御术师,我想要这一切
so once I became a pro-bender, I wanted it all
财富、名誉、赞赏
Riches, fame, accolades.
但从我见到科拉后这些全都改变了
But all that changed when I met Korra.
来这边,见见我的哥哥吧,他叫信
Come here. I want you meet my brother
信
Mako.
哇,我在收音机里听到过你比赛
Wow, I heard you play on the radio.
快点,博林,到我们了
Come on, Bolin, we're up.
不是吧,那就是你们首次见面?
Whoa, that was the first time you met?
有点粗鲁啊,兄弟
Kind of rude there, buddy.
知道什么更粗鲁吗?打断别人讲话
Know what else is rude? Interrupting.
科拉证明了自己是一位出众的职业御术师
Korra proved to be an amazing pro-bender
和一个忠实的朋友
and a loyal friend.
在博林被平等党抓去的时候她帮助我救出了他
She helped me save Bolin when he was taken by the Equalists.
在有了如此疯狂的经历后
After going through such a crazy experience
我感觉我和科拉间有强大的联♥系♥
I felt like Korra and I had a powerful connection.
所以之后你吻了她?
So then you smooched her real good?
没有
Not exactly.
噢,不,真对不起我没看到你
Oh, no. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you.
你怎么能没看到我?
How could you not see me?
我是说,我……
I mean, I was ju...
我是……我……哇
I was... I-I... wow.
刚才……
That was...
等等
Wait.
那就是你对麻美说的第一句话?
That was the first thing you said to Asami?
你真得练练你的自我介绍了
You really got to work on your introductions.
如果你长得像我那么帅
Hey, when you got charm like mine
你根本就不需要自我介绍
you don't need introductions.
和麻美相处很棒
Hanging out with Asami was awesome
但这让我和科拉的关系变得很复杂
but it made things with Korra... complicated.
所以我想我们是不是可以在一起
So I was thinking we should spend some time together.
其实我很喜欢你而且我觉得我们很配
Look, I really like you and I think we were meant for each other.
科拉,我很抱歉但是……
Korra, I'm really sorry but...
我就是对你没有那种感觉
I just don't feel the same way about you.
那可真伤人,信
That's harsh, Mako.
我知道,而且最糟的是
I know, and the worst part about it is
它不全是真话
it wasn't totally true.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
别说了
Save your breath.
你已经明确了你对我的感觉
You've already made it clear how you feel about me.
不,我没有
No, I haven't.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is...
虽然你时常逼得我发狂
As much as you drive me crazy
我还是觉得你十分迷人
I also think you're pretty amazing.
其实这里剪掉了几句……
棒极了
Hot dog!
信还有一句:“我也喜欢麻美,我也不清楚,关系太乱了,一时间难以理清头绪”
接吻之城我们来咯
Smooch city here we come.
情场高手
You player.
哇,我以为你和麻美交往呢
I thought you were dating Asami.
兔,你走开啦
Tu, get out of here!
信,你个大色胚,你爷爷真是遗传给你不少
Naughty Mako. You take after your grandfather.
拜托,伙计们,还有奶奶
Guys, grandma
所有的事并不是那么孤立,也不是那么干巴巴的
everything wasn't so cut and dry.
那时候我没和麻美交往
I wasn't dating Asami.
谁信啊
Denial.
好吧,也许那是我是和她有过一段感情
Okay, maybe I was dating her.
那时一切真的非常混乱
It was all very confusing.
不过当塔洛克抓走科拉之后,我确信了我对她的感情
But my feelings for Korra became clear when Tarrlok captured her.
我觉得我就像少了一块
It felt like a piece of me was gone.
我是那样的牵挂她担心她
I was so worried.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
你在我身边真的太好了
I'm glad you're here.
噢,我打赌麻美肯定不开心了
I bet Asami wasn't too happy about that.
你对科拉的关心我已经看在眼里
I've noticed how you treat Korra...
她走失时你更是心急如焚
How you acted when she was missing.
你心里有她,对吧
You have feelings for her, don't you?
你看,现在这种火烧眉毛的时候
Things are crazy right now.
我们能过段时间再谈我们的感情问题吗?
Can we deal with our relationship problems later?
我看再过段时间就没有任何感情问题要担心了
Well, there might not be any relationship to worry about later.
麻美
Asami!
真是的
Yup.
最后她是对的
Turns out she was right.
是时候像个男人一样让这一切结束了
It was time to man up and call it quits.
麻美
Asami
我们的关系变得这么乱,我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry things got so messed up between us.
但无论今天发生了什么
But whatever happens today
我想让你知道我有多在乎你
I want you to know how much I care about you.
我也是
I care about you too.
等等,这是在和她说分手
Wait, was that supposed to be you breaking up with her?
是的,那就是分手的时刻
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表