剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
You get the governor to sign it
你们就会得到你们想要的一切帮助
and you'll have all the help you need.
我想我该走了
I guess I gotta go.
求你了别走
Don't, please!
你不能背弃这儿的人♥民♥
You can't turn your back on these people.
我没放弃
I'm not.
我想帮忙,可是如果执政官要我们走
I want to help, but if the governor wants us gone
我也爱莫能助
There's--there's nothing I can do.
抱歉,嘿
I'm sorry--hey!
欧珀,别这样
Opal, please.
走,想走就快走!
Leave if that's what you're going to do.
你知道吗,也许我们根本就用不着他们帮忙
You know, we might not need their help after all.
陆路也许走不通了,但是空中还能走
The roads may be impassable, but not the skies.
我们可以用乐福飞往附近所有村庄
We can use lefty to fly to all the nearby villages
满载物资,然后飞回来
pick up supplies and fly back.
说得对
You're right.
我们能靠自己挽救这个城镇
We can save this town ourselves.
抱歉我们不能给更多了,这些是我们仅有的了
Sorry we couldn't give you more, that's all we could spare.
所有的点滴都会帮上忙
Every little bit helps.
承蒙你和附近其它庄园主的帮忙
Because of you and the other farmers around here
我们得到的物资已经足够整个镇子撑到援助的到来
we have more than enough food to feed the town until we can get some reinforcements.
非常感谢
Thanks.
你和博林还顺利吗
So... You and Bolin doing okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
异地恋真的很辛苦
It's really tough having a long-distance relationship
而且我无法接受他为古维拉效力
and I can't stand that he's working with Kuvira.
我明白
I can tell.
但是他看起来找到了自己的使命,不是吗?
But it does seem like he found his calling, doesn't it?
他乐于助人
He loves helping people.
也许那只是……他改变了很多
Maybe, it's just-- he's changed a lot
从他待在她身边起
since he's been around her.
他成长了
He's growing up.
我只是期望,我们不是渐行渐远
I just hope we're not growing apart.
说起异地恋
Speaking of long-distance relationships
你和吉诺拉怎么样了
how are you and Jinora doing?
我们进展良好
Actually, we're doing fine.
听到了吗
You hear that?
更多的流寇
It's more bandits.
我们被钩住了
We're hooked.
不!
No!
发生了什么,食物在哪儿?
What happened? Where's all the food?
我们在半空被袭击了,所有的食物都被抢走了
We were attacked in mid-air. We lost everything.
也许是时候做出艰难决定了
It might be time to make a tough call.
拿着这个,告诉古维拉,来保护我的人♥民♥
Here, tell Kuvira to save my people.
权衡利弊,我认为这是个正确的选择
For what it's worth, I think you made the right decision.
我难道还有别的选择吗?
Did I ever really have a choice?
如果科拉来了
When Korra gets here
我敢说她甚至会认不出我是谁
I bet she's not even gonna know who I am.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为男孩形态的米罗
Because meelo the boy
已经进化成男子汉啦
has turned into meelo the man.
是啊,你已经完全变了样
Right, you're completely unrecognizable.
你们从没做过茶海漫游?
You've never had the tea leaf wrap?
你根本不明白,你们错过了什么
You have no idea what you're missing.
单单是面部按♥摩♥已经让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
The face massage alone is to die for.
呃,加冕仪式难道就不能来得再快些吗?
Ugh. This coronation cannot some soon enough.
我已经等不及要做回一名警探了
I can't wait to go back to being a detective.
嗯,很好,不过嘛
Right. Um, yeah, about that.
什么
What?
我不知道该怎么对你讲
I don't know how to tell you this.
你得护送王子去永固城
You're going to Ba Sing Se with the prince.
不
No!
我已经尽全力了,但这是上头的意思
I tried to get you out of it, but it's over my head.
吴向莱科总统点名要你
Wu personally asked Raiko.
他说了,没有你,他简直无所适从
He said he doesn't know what he'd do without you.
门儿都没有
This can't be happening.
我甚至都不是土强国公民
I'm not even an Earth Kingdom citizen.
我效命于共和城警局
I work for the Republic City police department.
不再是了
Not anymore.
在莱科的局里,你不过是一颗棋子
You're just a pawn in Raiko's diplomatic game.
你尽可去和他谈,但我不认为
You can try talking to him, but I don't think
他会放过你
he's going to let you quit.
有一艘来自南极水族的船只靠岸了
There's a southern water tribe ship pulling up to the dock.
是科拉
Korra!
夷国已经由我的军队完全保护
The State of Yi is now under the full protection of my army.
如果你想保住你的位置,请向我示忠
Proclaim your loyalty, if you wish to keep your post.
我发誓忠诚于您,大总统
I pledge my loyalty to you, Great Uniter.
托纳克,很高兴你回到共和城
Tonraq, it's good to have you back in the city
大家都很期待再次见到降世神通呢
and everyone is excited to see the avatar again.
你是什么意思,科拉不是早就到了吗?
What do you mean? Isn't Korra already here?
没有,我们以为她和你一起来的
No, we thought she was coming with you.
半年前科拉就离开了南极
Korra left the south pole six months ago.
她留了一封信
She's written me letters.
她说她就在共和城啊
She said she was here in Republic City.
我保证,你的女儿没在这
I assure you, your daughter's not here.
那她在哪?
Then where is she?
你就那点本事吗?
Is that all you got?
胜者决出
We have a winner.
给你,感谢你糟糕的参与
Here, for your lackluster participation.
谢了
Thanks.
要知道,你看起来很眼熟
You know, you look very familiar.
没错,你长得像那个降世神通
Yeah, you kind of look like that avatar girl.
很多人都那么说
I get that a lot.
她最后到底怎么了?
Whatever happened to her anyway?
我怎么知道?
I wouldn't know.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表