剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
You will stay here.
那谁能来阻止我呢?
And who's going to stop me?
你的卫队加入了我的行列都高兴坏了
Your security force was more than happy to join my cause.
他们是这个世界上最优秀的战士
They're some of the best fighters in the world
他们早就厌倦了在你这儿笼中之鸟般的待遇
And they are tired of being treated like exotic birds in your cage.
如果你现在离开这儿,你永远别想我再欢迎你回来
If you leave now, you will never be welcomed back.
当我选择回来的时候,到时候就是我来谈条件了
When I choose to return, it will be on my own terms.
那天,古维拉、巴塔和法力克一起离开了皂阜城
Kuvira and Baatar left that day with Varrick
一同离去的还有我的安保队还有一些皂阜城最富有的市民
My security force, and a few of Zaofu's wealthiest citizens.
通过平定永固城证明了自己的实力后
After Kuvira proved herself by stabilizing Ba Sing Se
莱科和其他的领袖把她定为土强国的临时大总统
Raiko and the other world leaders made her the provisional head of the Earth Kingdom.
她拒绝退位的那一刻起
Once she refused to step down
我就知道她回来只是时间问题
I knew it was only a matter of time until she made her way back here.
我想解决这个问题
I want to fix this.
你可以的
You can.
进入神通状态,消灭她的部队
Go into the Avatar state and demolish her army.
把古维拉从权力的顶端拉下来,一劳永逸
Remove Kuvira from power once and for all.
过去的我确实喜欢用武力
Fighting is something the old me would do
但是这样总是把事情变得更加糟糕
But that always made things worse.
让我和古维拉谈一谈吧
Let me talk with Kuvira.
或许我可以和她讲道理
Maybe I can reason with her.
古维拉根本不听你讲道理
Kuvira doesn't listen to reason.
真不敢相信古维拉把我像个囚犯那样关在这里
I can't believe Kuvira locked me in here like a prisoner.
我感觉好不舒服
I'm not feeling well.
感觉房♥间里的空气要耗光了
I think I'm running out of air.
朱莉,屏住你的呼吸
Zhu li, hold your breath.
我不会屏住呼吸的
I'm not holding my breath.
这下可好,这样我们两个都会死
Great. Now we're both gonna die.
法力克
Varrick.
法力克
Varrick.
啊…脑子里的那个声音又出现了
Augh, and the head voices are back.
博林!谢天谢地你居然在这里
Bolin, thank goodness you're here.
那个口子是哪里来的
Where did that hatch come from?
不管了,我有很重要的事情要告诉你
Forget the hatch. There's something important I've got to tell you.
呃,我也有很重要的事情要告诉你
Well, there's something important I've got tell you too.
古维拉她疯了
Kuvira's crazy.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you find out?
当我拒绝给她做一个超级武器的时候
When I refused to build her a super weapon
她威胁要杀我
She threatened my life.
她也威胁我了
She threatened me too
她现在威胁皂阜,而且事实上她一直在威胁那些村子
And she's threatening Zaofu. And it turns out she's been threatening villages this whole time.
我们必须逃出这里
We've got to get out of here.
我无比赞同,小子
I couldn't agree more, kid.
来了个不速之客
We have an unexpected guest.
降世神通想要见你
The avatar is here to see you.
科拉,很荣幸再次见到你
Korra, it's such an honor to see you again.
我听到最近的消息是你还在南极疗养
The last I heard, you were still healing in the South Pole.
嗯,我现在已经好多了
Well, I'm feeling much better now.
真是个好消息
That's wonderful news.
我来这里是为了请你退兵
I'm here to ask you to back down.
请撤出你的部队,离开这里
Please, take your army and leave.
我想我们两个都明白这是不可能的
I think we both know that's not going to happen.
我不能让你占领皂阜
I can't let you take Zaofu.
我的任务是为稳定土强国
Look, I was tasked with bringing stability to the Earth Kingdom.
皂阜是最后的抵抗者
Zaofu is the last holdout.
为什么我要把它和其他藩属国区别对待?
Why should I treat it differently than any other state?
你这么做是不对的
What you're doing isn't right.
我知道你是来帮夙音的忙
I understand you're just trying to do Su a favor
但是你不能眼看着我即将统一我的国家,而叫我停止前进
But you can't come to me as I'm on the verge of reuniting my nation and tell me to stop.
你离开的时候世界陷入了混乱
The world was descending into chaos while you were gone.
为了平息混乱,我需要做出一些艰难的决定
In order to fix it, I had to make some tough decisions.
我明白这是怎样的感受
I know what that's like.
我所做的决定让很多人都对我很生气
I've had plenty of people mad at me about decisions I've made.
正是这样
Exactly.
科拉,如果你真的想出一份力
Korra, if you really want to help
那就回到夙音那里去试着给她讲通一些道理
Go back to Su and try to talk some sense into her.
我们暂且把这称为临时休战吧
Let's call a temporary truce.
在你和她谈并回到我这儿来之前我不会有任何动作
I won't make any moves until you talk to her and get back to me.
这可能是最好的办法了
Maybe that will be for the best.
你们看到博林了吗?
Have you seen Bolin?
他过来想看看法力克,但我们把他支走了
He came by to see Varrick, but we turned him away.
把门打开
Open the door.
我们去把逃犯抓回来
We have some fugitives to catch.
好吧,我建议我们翻过这些山,从后面潜入皂阜
Okay, I say we go up and around the mountains and sneak into Zaofu from the rear.
我们不去皂阜,那里难逃一劫
We're not going to Zaofu. That place is doomed.
我们要去共和城
We've got to head to Republic City.
啥?不不不不,皂阜需要我们的帮助
What? No. No, no, no. We've got to help here.
我们要向世界警告
We'll be helping by warning the world
古维拉有潜在的超级武器
About Kuvira's potential super weapon.
呃……这是一种帮助
Well, that is helping
但是是一种完全不同的帮助形式
But it's a completely different type of helping.
让我想想
Hmm, let me think about this.
这竟然不是火焰投射器
That's not the flamethrower.
哪个白♥痴♥设计的这玩意?
What idiot designed these things?
先生,是你
You did, sir.
少说话,专心保护我
Less lecturing, more saving my life.
嘿,我想我知道怎么操作了
Hey, I think I figured it out.
先生,你把我们的处境变得很艰难了
Sir, you're making this very difficult.
住手
Stop.
赶紧投降,否则后果自负
Turn yourself over or else.
真是多谢啊,朱莉
Thanks a lot, Zhu Li.
你回来了
You came back.
我第一次来这里
When I first came here
是因为我想当面告诉你
It was because I wanted to tell you face-to-face
我再也不想看到你或者收到你的信
That I never wanted to see or hear from you again.
我希望我的话能够刺伤你
I wanted my words to hurt you
这样你就能明白你是怎么伤害我的
So that you would know how you hurt me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我看到你的时候,我心里的情感不是愤怒
But when I saw you, it wasn't anger I felt.
而是悲伤
It was sadness.
你让我们的过去蒙羞,毁了我们的未来
You tainted our past and destroyed our future together.
我想改过自新
I want to make amends.
我不知道我会不会有一天能原谅你
I'm not sure I'll ever be able to forgive you
但这并不表明我不会做出努力
But that doesn't mean I shouldn't try.
我想我们可以玩几局牌手
I thought we could play some Pai Sho
像从前那样
Like we used to.
没有什么能比这个让我更开心了
Nothing would make me happier.
不要折磨我们
Don't torture us.
让下一班列车把这三个人带走
Send these three away on the next train.
把博林和朱莉送去再教育营
Bolin and Zhu Li will be going to the reeducation camp
最顽固的异议者一批的
For our most severe dissenters.
你将继续为我的神灵能量计划进行研究
And you will continue work on the spirit energy project
并且是在严密的武装监视之下
Under close, armed supervision.
我想让这个技术尽快投入武器生产
I want it weaponized immediately.
求求你饶了我吧,不要把我调走,我要留在这里
Please, have mercy on me. Don't send me away. Take me back.
为什么
Why would I?
因为我唯一的错误就是对错误的人的忠诚
Because my only mistake was being loyal to the wrong person.
我盲目地为法力克效忠
I was blindly devoted to Varrick
我回顾他每次愚弄我
And I looked past all the times he ridiculed me
肆意命令我、让我清洗他恶心的脚的场景
Or ordered me around or made me clean his disgusting feet
因为我曾因为他有世界上最聪明的头脑
Because I thought he possessed the most brilliant mind in the world,
但当我遇到您之后
but when I met you
我意识到我错了
I realized I was wrong.
和您想比,法力克就是个蠢货
Compared to you, Varrick's a fool.
嘿,拜托,我就在这儿呢
Hey, come on. I'm right here.
我相信您所做的每一件事
I believe in everything you've done
我也相信您的远见
And I believe in your vision.
我想把我的生命奉献给您
I want to devote my life to you.
我向您效忠,大总统
I pledge my allegiance to you, Great Uniter.
你们两个可以从她这儿学着点
You two could learn something from her.
起来,朱莉
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表