剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth
火烈
fire
气和
air
水善
water
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world
降世神通:科拉传奇
自从六个月前科拉打败了阿蒙和平等党
Six months ago, Avatar Korra defeated Amon and The Equalists.
共和城议会解散,联合共和国选出了其首任总统
Since then, the council was disbanded and the united Republic elected its first president.
而指挥官布米,丹增的哥哥,退休后回到了气和寺岛
Tenzin's brother, commander Bumi, retired and moved to air temple island.
科拉和她的男友信也成了城里人们茶余饭后的谈资
And Korra and her boyfriend, Mako,have been the talk of the town.
信(Mako),取名来自《降世神通:最后的气宗》艾洛的声优:岩松信(Makoto “Mako” Iwamatsu)
2006年,他在《最后的气宗》第二季配音完成后因病去世。
Mako/Makoto(まこと)是“真、诚、信”的意思,通常前者是女名,后者为男名。(菊地真是例外)
共和城恢复了宁静
Peace has come to Republic city
然而我们的神通并不知道
but unbeknownst to the Avatar
危险已经逼近了南极水族
danger now threatens the Southern water tribe.
你是第一次来吧
This your first watch
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
那么,小子,你最好瞪大眼睛看清楚了
Well then, you'd better keep your eyes peeled, laddie.
你永远也猜不出幽深的海水里会藏着什么鬼东西
You never know what creatures lurk in the murky depths.
先...先生
Uh, sir.
怎么
What?
有人落水了!有人落水了
Man overboard! Man overboard!
第二卷 神灵篇
第一回 叛逆神灵
今晚是共和城职业御术锦标赛之夜
It's pro-bending night in Republic City,
我们将会为您带来一场绝妙的“好戏”
and have we got a doozy for you.
人气火爆的火貂队即将和新手犀牛狮子队展开激战
Fan favorites, the fire ferrets, are about to take on hot newcomers, the rhino-lions.
我们都知道上次比赛很烂
Now we all know that our last match was garbage.
烂透了
Terrible.
连帕布都能做得更好
Even Pabu could have done a better job.
但那都是过去的了
But that's in the past,
因为如果一只火貂被逼入墙角
because when you back a fire ferret in the corner
诸位,它就会绝地反击
well, mister, he comes out fighting!
所以让我们破釜沉舟不顾一切地打吧,你们呢
So let's get out there and bend like there's no tomorrow. Are you with me?
噢,火貂队刚上来就落水了,创造了最快出局的记录
Ooh, the fire ferrets go down in the water
and right into the record books for the fastest knockout in pro-bending history.
当我需要信的时候他在哪里?
Where's Mako when I need him?
你的车好像出了点问题
Looks like you had some car trouble.
幸好本警官在此
Good thing the police are here.
我觉得这些飞机已经合格,可以运出去了
I think these planes are finally ready to ship.
我觉得我不得不提一下这个巨大的问题
I hate to mention the elephant-rhino in the room,
您的父亲被关进了监狱
but since your father was thrown in prison,
第一卷气篇:麻美的父亲浩史(Hiroshi)是未来实业公♥司♥的创始人,但加入了平等团。
阿蒙革命失败后,浩史被捕入狱
现在没有公♥司♥愿意跟我们合作
no company will work with us.
我们快破产了
We're nearly bankrupt.
别担心
Don't worry.
我马上要去南极
I'm going to the South pole
和一个能帮我们振兴未来实业的人见面
to meet with someone who can help us put Future Industries back on top.
神通获胜
The Avatar is the winner!
太不公平了,你不能靠神通状态来取胜
No fair. You can't go into the Avatar state to win.
你干了什么
You did what?
神通状态不是让你当加速火箭使的
The Avatar state is not to be used as a booster rocket.
把危险的力量当做儿戏,你显然还没有领会其奥义
You are toying with a dangerous power that you obviously do not appreciate.
对于神通状态,还有谁能比我
It's the "Avatar state, "and I'm the Avatar.
神通本人理解得更深
Who appreciates it more than me?
很明显你还需要多加训练来把握与灵界联♥系♥的诀窍
Clearly, you need more training to grasp the depths of your spiritual connections,
更不用提你离掌握御气术还差得远
not to mention that you're still a long way from mastering air-bending.
御气对我来说简直是小菜一碟
I have mastered air-bending.
看到了吧
See?
炉火纯青
Mastered.
在我看来还成
Looks pretty good to me.
现在返聘你回到联合军队是不是太晚了
Is it too late for you to un-retire from the united forces?
退休证明早就处理完了,我的弟弟
The paperwork's gone through, little brother.
从现在起,将会是全天候布米时间
From now on, it's 24/7 Bumi time!
你的确是掌握了“科拉式”的御气术
You've mastered Korra-style air-bending.
不过现在你需要学习真正的气宗法了
Now you need to master real air-bending.
但愿在我们游遍所有气和寺后能对你的处境有更清晰的认识
Hopefully, our visit to all of the air temples will give you the inspiration
you need to delve more deeply into your studies.
我们能去看看安昂爷爷出生的地方吗
Can we see where grandpa Aang was born?
我能养多少只狐猴
How many lemurs can I have?
我也要得到属于自己的文身!不过我不要箭头,我要闪电
I want to get tattoos, but instead of arrows,I want lightning bolts.
你不能纹闪电, 闪电在我们的文化中毫无意义
You can't get lightning bolts. That doesn't make any sense.
你才毫无意义
You don't make any sense!
上!上!上!
Fight, fight, fight!
你们都不准打架
No one's fighting.
我们将一起度过愉快的时光
We're going to have a wonderful time.
现在总统当政,不再需要我领导议会
Now that the president is in office and I'm not needed on the council,
我总算可以陪陪我的家人,也可以给予科拉更多的重视
I can finally relax with my family and give Korra the attention she needs.
棒极了,更多的重视
Great. More attention.
哈,放轻松
Relax?
这可是我一直盼望着呢
I'd pay money to see that.
这次我也许会跟着你们,看看我老弟放松时是什么样子
Maybe I'll tag along just to see "Vacation Tenzin."
你没有被邀请
You're not invited.
在我们踏上你父亲的学习之路前
Before we go on your dad's study trip,
去我家乡的“冰川神祭”上度过一段真正愉快的时光吧
we're going to have some real fun in my hometown at the glacier spirits festival.
在那里,骑马,各种游戏和炸串是应有尽有
They've got rides, games, and all kinds of fried food on sticks.
耶!!!
Yay!
嗯,这就是放松时候的丹增
Yep, there's vacation Tenzin.
还有你可别想撇下我
And you can't stop me from going to the festival.
老妈早就邀请我去了
Mom already invited me.
然后我走过去说
So I walk up and say,
“你的车好像出了点问题,幸好本警官在此”
"looks like you had some car trouble. Good thing the police are here."
你之前还打好草稿了
Did you write that beforehand?
的确打了! 我还写了不少其他的呢
Yeah, I had a few others. Let's see, uh..
“看起来你还得在黑社会多黑几年”
"Looks like you guys should put more 'try' in triad,"
哈?还有...
huh? Or
“等你进监狱的时候,告诉他们是我信哥派你来的”
"when you get to jail, tell 'em Mako sent ya."
噢,这句不赖
Ooh, I like that one.
好的,下次我就用这句
Okay, I'll use that next time.
北方警长说了,只要我继续努力,我就能升职成警探
Beifong says if I keep it up, I could make detective soon.
这听起来真有趣
Oh, that sounds so fun.
哪像我除了训练还是训练
All I do is train all day.
丹增那家伙好像把我打败阿蒙的事忘得一干二净
It's like Tenzin's totally forgotten how I beat Amon.
丹增只不过是想帮你成为最好的神通
Tenzin's just trying to help you become the best Avatar you can be.
我就知道你会向着他
Of course you'd take his side.
我不是那个意思,我只是
I'm not taking his side. I'm just...
我自己一个人去走走
I'm gonna take a walk.
女人心,海底针
Why is it so much easier to bust triads
哄女朋友可比抓犯人难多了
than it is to get through one conversation with my girlfriend?
奶奶
Grangran!
啊!你都长这么大了
Oh, you've all gotten so big.
我们想死你了,凯娅姑姑
We missed you, aunt Kya.
哦,我也很想你们
Oh, I missed you too.
你爹爹带你们来玩的次数远远不够
Your father doesn't bring you to visit nearly enough.
他大概还在怕我会像小时候那样揍他
He's probably scared I'll beat him up like when we were kids.
什么!我才不怕你……再也不会了
I'm not scared of you...Anymore.
你还记得信吧
You remember Mako.
先生
Sir.
我希望在共和城你没让我女儿惹上更多麻烦
I hope you're not getting my daughter into any more trouble up in the city.
啊…呃……没……那个……没有
Uh, no. I, uh... no.
别这样了,老爸
Knock it off, dad.
喔!看看这群来欢迎我们的人
Wow, look at all these people that came out to greet us.
呃…不是的
Uh, no.
他们是来迎接他们的
They came to greet them.
北方水族部落族长
The great chief of the Northern water tribe
以他的到来给我们增光添彩了
comes to grace us with his presence.
太棒了
Hooray.
放轻松,托纳克
Just relax, Tonraq.
他一会儿就走了
He'll be gone soon enough.
哇……这些姑娘是什么人
Whoa, who are the lovely ladies?
这是爱丝卡和杰斯纳,族长的孩子
That's Eska and Desna, the chief's children.
杰斯纳是个男孩
Desna is a guy.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表