剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Air temple island is the ideal location for your base of operations. And you'll be safe here.
有些事情我想和你们商量一下
There's something we need to discuss with you.
什么事
What is it?
我们四个商量过了
The four of us have been talking and...
我们打算在古维拉的神灵武器接近共和城之前就摧毁它
We want to take out Kuvira's spirit weapon before it gets too close to the city.
这个险不值得去冒,疏散已经如期进行
That sounds like a risk we don't need to take. The evacuation is on schedule
艾洛将军的军队也准备到位
and General Iroh is getting his army in place.
我知道艾洛能与古维拉的军队近距离对抗
I know Iroh can go toe to toe with Kuvira's army,...
可是那武器威力太强了,甚至可以摧毁整个城市
...but that weapon-- - It's too powerful! It can destroy the city!
我们不能让它到我们家门口
We can't let it get to our doorstep.
我们会潜入到敌人后方然后摧毁武器
We'll sneak behind enemy lines and disable the weapon.
如果成功了,那双方的实力就均衡了
If it works, it'll even the playing field.
那如果你们被抓了呢?
But if you get caught...
这值得冒险
It's worth the risk.
我同意
I agree
这也许是我们避免全面战争的唯一机会
and it might be our only shot at preventing an all out war.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们今晚就出发
We'll head out tonight.
那边有情况
There's something out there.
是古维拉的军队,他们早了一个礼拜
It's Kuvira's army! They're a week early!
马上报告指挥官,同时发电报给共和城
Get the commander immediately, and radio Republic City!
伙计们,有情况,在那儿
Guys, I see something. Down there!
难不成……
Is that?
是古维拉,她已经把军队开进了共和国边界
Kuvira. She's already crossed into United Republic territory.
她提早了一个星期
She's a week early.
怎么会这样,这里没有铁路
This doesn't make sense. There aren't any train tracks this way.
他们怎么把超级武器运过来呢
How are they transporting that super weapon of theirs?
看起来是装在了一个巨型机甲的身上
Apparently on a giant mecha-suit.
你知道古维拉一直在造这种东西吗
Did you know Kuvira was building that thing?
这么大的事情怎么会忘呢,我当然不知道!
Oh, did I forget to mention it? No! Of course I didn't know!
天上有只飞天野牛
There's a flying bison up ahead.
降世神通
The Avatar...
我知道接下来会怎样
I know what happens next!
我们必须马上飞出去,马上!
We gotta get outta here now!
我们要不要追他们?他们会警告共和城
Should we go after them? They're going to warn Republic City.
随他们去,没人能阻止我们
Let them. No one can stop us.
科拉你还好吗
Korra, are you all right?
你们怎么那么快就回来了
Why are you back so soon?
我们遇到古维拉了,情报有误
It's Kuvira. Our intel was wrong.
她肯定已经知道朱莉知道原计划
She must've know Zhu Li had the information.
你想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
古维拉的军队离这儿只有几小时的路程了
Kuvira's army is only a few hours away.
怎么会这样,我们还没准备好
No, they can't be... We're not ready.
她的神灵武器装在了一个巨型机甲上
And that spirit weapon of hers is attached to a giant mecha-suit.
那玩意儿比二十五层的大楼还高
It's over 25 stories tall.
联♥系♥艾洛将军,告诉他今天攻击就要来了
Get General Iroh on the line and tell him the attack is happening today.
我们需要封锁整个城市
We need to lock down this city.
佩玛,找到吴
Pema, find Wu
让他马上把剩下的居民转移到安全的地方
and get the remaining citizens to safety immediately.
我们不能让无辜的市民处在危险之中
We can't have innocent lives in jeopardy.
我们该干啥
What should we do?
去我的工厂
Let's go to my factory.
也许我们能开动几台蜻蜓鸟机甲
Maybe we can get a few of those hummingbird suits up and running.
我和你们一起
We're coming with you.
我去前线帮艾洛将军的忙
I'll head to the front lines and help General Iroh.
古维拉,我是总统莱科
Kuvira this is President Raiko.
我命令你退兵,让你的军队转向并离开
I order you to stand down. Turn you army around and leave.
你没资格下命令
You're in no position to give orders.
现在退兵,否则我们就要开火了
Stand down or we will attack.
我想你对我们拥有的火力没概念
I don't think you understand the power I possess.
让我来给你展示一下
Let me make it clear.
这就是为啥我不愿意造这么个武器
This is exactly why I didn't want to build that weapon!
总统先生,我能开始进攻了吗
Mr. President, do I have your order to engage?
在我消灭你的军队前给你三秒钟来考虑
You have three seconds or I wipe out your army.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
时间到了
Time's up.
停下,我们投降
Stop. We surrender.
共和城是你的了
Republic City is yours.
很好,把你的部队和降世神通转交给我
Good. Turn your army and the Avatar over to me
把你的坐标发给巴塔,他会带着我们的条约过去
and give Baatar your location. He'll present you with our terms.
我才不会投降
I'm not surrendering!
在她发现你之前回城
Get back to the city before she sees you.
还有,科拉,想办法毁掉那台机器
And Korra, find a way to beat that thing.
我会的
I will.
我出发了,古维拉
We've done it Kuvira.
我刚得知莱科总统在气和岛上,我正向那里前进
And I just got word that President Raiko is on Air Temple Island. I'm heading there now.
莱科投降了
Raiko surrendered.
现在只能靠我们了
It's down to us now.
我们要怎么对付一整支军队、巨型机甲还有那个超级大炮?
How are we supposed to fight an entire army, a mecha-giant, and that crazy weapon?
我们没法与之对抗,但也许能把它弄瘸
We can't fight it, but maybe we can cripple it.
朱莉,你在古维拉那当卧底的时候对那个金属怪物有什么了解?
Zhu Li, when you were spying on Kuvira, did you learn anything about that metal monster.
我甚至都不知道它的存在
I had no idea they were even building it.
看来小巴塔作为一个发明家比我想的要厉害啊
Guess Baatar Jr. is a better inventor than I thought.
可别告诉他我说过这话
Don't tell him I said that.
那就是了,既然是小巴塔造了它
That's it! Baatar Jr. built it
他肯定知道如何对付它
he'll know how to take it down.
我们应该抓到他然后逼他说出来
I say we capture him and get him to talk.
我知道这没什么把握,但这是我们唯一的机会
I know it's a long shot, but it's the only chance we have...
科拉,我加入
...and if we don't-- Korra. I'm in.
我们需要组一支气宗潜行队来偷偷进入那艘空艇
We'll need a stealth team of airbenders to get in and out of Baatar's airship unnoticed.
丹增,吉诺拉,布米,凯,我们行动吧
Tenzin, Bumi, Jinora, Kai let's get moving.
那我捏?
What about me?
抱歉,但这次行动需要大家尽可能的保持安静
Sorry buddy, but this mission counts on everyone being as silent as possible.
但你的屁实在是个不定因素
And your farts are just too much of a wild card.
我也可以很安静的!
I can be quiet!
好吧,有道理
Okay. Point taken.
大家都准备好了吗?
Is everyone ready?
你犯了严重的错误
You've made a terrible mistake.
一旦古维拉发现我失踪你们就完了
Once Kuvira finds out I'm missing, you're all done for.
所以在她发现前,你就得老实交待如何阻止那个巨型机甲
That's why before she finds out, you're going to tell us how to stop that mecha-giant
否则……
or else...
否则如何?
Or else what?
你可不会伤我,我能识别怎样的威胁是在虚张声势
You won't hurt me. I know an empty threat when I see one.
这就是你们最好的办法了?
Was this you best idea?
你们已经输了,只是还不愿接受现实而已
You've lost, only you haven't accepted it yet.
让我和他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
你确定吗,检查引擎室
Are you sure? Check the engine room.
怎么,发生什么事了
What's going on? Is everything all right?
等一下,先生,
Just a minute, sir.
我跟你说,我全检查过了
I'm telling you, I looked everywhere.
够了,不要再窃窃私语了
All right, enough whispering.
我已准备好了要跟小巴塔商谈投降的条件
I'm ready to discuss the terms of the surrender with Baatar Jr.
他人呢?
Where is he?
呃……我也不大清楚
I'm not really sure.
巴塔
Baatar...
母亲,如果你以为我会把机密告诉你
If you think I'm going to spill all my secrets to you, mother
那你就大错特错了
you're sadly mistaken.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我知道你离开是为了让世界变得更好,但这简直是疯狂
I know you set out to help better the world but this is madness!
让别人拿走属于我们自己的东西还盲目地接受才是疯狂
It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly.
共和城是属于我们的
The United Republic belongs to us.
所以我们要将它收回
And we're taking it back.
可这得付出多大的代价?
But at what cost?
多少人将在古维拉满意前命丧黄泉?
How many people have to lose their lives before Kuvira is satisfied?
若你们都直接投降,根本就不会有伤亡
It doesn't have to cost any lives if you would all just surrender.
我和古维拉想要的就是一个完整的土强帝国
All that Kuvira and I want is a united Earth Empire.
我不知道我做过什么伤害了你
I don't know what I did to hurt you
但不管是什么,我很对不起
but whatever it was, I'm sorry.
当你离开皂阜,我的心都碎了
When you left Zaofu, it broke my heart.
而从那以后我们的家再也没有恢复原样
And our family has never been the same since.
求你了,巴塔,停止这一切回家来吧
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表