剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
And bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
古维拉用三年时间,把以前土强国的附属国
After three years, Kuvira has united the former earth kingdom states
一统于她全新的土强帝国的旗帜之下
Under her new earth empire banner.
唯有皂阜依然坚持不加入
But one holdout remains: Zaofu.
与此同时
During that same time
麻美将她父亲的公♥司♥重整旗鼓
Asami rebuilt the company her father created
并协作共和城重新建设其基础设施
And helped redesign the city's infrastructure.
就在最近,气宗孩子们找回了降世神通
And most recently, the airbender kids found the avatar.
科拉清除了体内残存的毒药
Korra rid herself of the residual poison in her body
并且准备东山再起
And is ready to return to action.
第四卷 平衡篇
第五回 兵临城下
我们有紧急情况
We have an emergency.
我去联♥系♥莱科总统
I'll contact president Raiko.
他会把共和军派来
He'll send the united forces.
现在你叫谁都来不及了
Call whomever you want, but they'll never make it in time.
古维拉已经率领着全军向我们进发
Kuvira's already here, and she brought her entire army.
明天的此时
By this time tomorrow
母亲将签署我们的协议,土强帝国终于大一统了
My mother will have signed our treaty, and the Earth Empire will finally be united.
别高兴得太早
Don't get ahead of yourself.
安保你的老家可不像其他城市那么容易
Securing your hometown won't be like every other city.
皂阜早就不是我的家了
Zaofu stopped being my home long ago.
我准备将它用武力一举拿下
I'm ready to take it by force.
不行
No.
整个世界的人们都在盯着我们
The eyes of the world are on us now.
我们必须采取正确的方式
We must do this right.
这也就是为什么我们需要博林
That's why we need Bolin.
你真觉得我们可以依靠他?
Do you really think we can rely on him?
夙信任他
Su trusts him.
她会听他说的
She'll listen to him.
你确定我们要去皂阜吗?
Are you sure we should be going to Zaofu?
父亲要我们把你带回共和城
Dad wanted us to bring you back to Republic City.
如果古维拉去皂阜的话,我也得去
If Kuvira's heading to Zaofu, so am I.
得让她知道神通回来了
She needs to know that the Avatar is back.
也得让整个世界知道
The world needs to know.
神通大战!
Avatar fight!
这肯定是场好戏!
This is going to be awesome!
米罗,不会打起来的
Meelo, there's not gonna be a fight.
古维拉救过我父亲
Kuvira saved my dad.
她还曾是夙的守卫的首领
She was a captain in Su's guard.
我觉得可以和她讲道理
I think she can be reasoned with.
不会吧?没人干架?
What? No fight?
你不打的话,那我们为什么要历经千难万险把你救出来啊
Why did we go through all that trouble to save you If you're not going to beat someone up?
朱莉,启动了吗?
Zhu li, is this thing on?
开始运行了,先生
We're rolling, sir.
好,我是法力克国际实业公♥司♥的总裁法力克
Okay, I'm Varrick of Varrick Industries International
这是3-02号♥灵藤实验
And this is spirit vine experiment 3-02
给我那东西
Hand me the thing.
在这个凝滞压缩舱中的是一个保存完好的灵藤样本
In this stasis capsule is a preserved spirit vine sample
大概有两个朱莉这么重
Weighing approximately two zhu lis.
我假设这些灵藤是由不稳定的纯能量构成的
I have postulated that these spirit vines are a form of pure energy that's unstable
这些能量和典型的人界能量不同
In what we call "typical earth conditions."
这个机器能够把能量从这个藤
This machine should transfer the energy from the vine
转移到电池中用作电源
Into a battery using electrical currents
并能颠倒磁极
Reverse magnetic polarity
还有这个鲜为人知的奇迹我称其为“瓦里效应”
And a little-known phenomenon I call the Varri-effect.
运作了
It's working.
它在生成5瓦的能量
It's registering five Varricks of power...
现在是7瓦
Now seven Varricks.
哇,这是什么情况?
Whoa. What is this?
发生了什么?
What's going on?
朱莉,把它关上
Zhu li, shut it down.
能量太强大了
There are too many Varricks.
先生
Sir...
你太重了
You're too heavy.
要知道,你可以坚持减肥的
You know, you could stand to lose a few Zhu Lis.
我想你只是力气不够,先生
I think you're just weak, sir.
多用点力拉
Pull harder.
法力克,你救了我
Varrick, you saved me.
我当然得救你
Of course I saved you.
我自己可没法清理这里
I can't clean this place up by myself.
扫地去吧
Grab a broom.
发生了什么?我们被攻击了吗?
What happened? Were we attacked?
没,灵藤出了点问题,不过没事
No, we were spirit-vined, but don't worry.
我现在觉得这项目就是扯
I'm putting the kibosh on this project.
不,你要继续
No, you're not.
你知道我们能如何使用这种力量吗?
Do you realize what we can do with this kind of power?
是啊,我知道
Yes, I do.
所以我才决定放弃研究
And that's why we've got to put an end to it.
如果落入坏人手里可就糟了
What if it fell into the wrong hands?
你什么时候关心这事的?
Since when does that matter to you?
我知道这不像我,是吧
I know. It's not like me, right?
通常我看到这样一个项目,我满脑子都想着
Usually, I look at a project like this, and all I think is
哇,我能用这赚一大笔钱
"wow, I can make a ton of money off this."
但最近,我内心开始出现这些奇怪的感觉
But recently, I've been having these strange feelings inside.
就像是我……在关心他人
It's like I'm... concerned with others.
然后我脑子里一直有声音在絮絮叨叨
And there's this nagging voice in my head
一直在告诉我什么是对,什么是错
constantly telling me what's right from wrong.
我想那声音是你的良心,先生
I believe that voice is your conscience, sir.
那么我就是你脑中的另一个声音
Well, I'm the other voice in your head
我告诉你你将继续这项研究
And I'm telling you, you will continue this project.
抱歉,不行
Sorry, no.
这次我真得保持立场
I just really got to stand my ground on this one.
现在我脑中有个声音告诉我把你扔在轨道上
Now there's a voice in my head telling me to drop you on the tracks.
我该听么?
Should I listen?
不,千万不要
No, no.
脑中的声音都是骗子,他们知道什么?
Head voices are liars. What do head voices know?
我会继续研究的,别把我扔下去
I'll work on the project. Please don't drop me.
麻美,你来了
Asami, you came.
我是来还回这些的
I'm here to return these.
你从来没打开过它们
You never opened them.
别给我写信了
Stop writing me.
我再也不想听到和见到你
I never want to see or hear from you again.
求你了,让我说一句话,以后就再不和你联♥系♥了
Please, just let me say one thing, then I'll never contact you again.
做过那么多糟糕的事情,我也不能原谅我自己
I can't forgive myself for all the horrible things I've done
我也没期望你能原谅我
And I never expect you to forgive me.
我毁了我的家庭,也毁了公♥司♥的名声
I tore our family apart and destroyed our good name.
但在我悔恨的一生中
But in a life of regret
你是我唯一能让我开心的回忆
you're the one thing I look back on that makes me smile.
我想让你知道我是多么为你骄傲,麻美
I just want you to know I'm so proud of you, Asami.
你,就是我创造的最完美的事物
You are the greatest thing I ever created.
我有麻烦了吗?
Am I in trouble?
不,实际上我有好消息要告诉你
No. In fact, I have good news.
事实上我想让你成为我们的内部人员
We want you to be part of our inner circle.
内部人员,不敢相信,好极了
Inner circle! No way! Yes!
这真是让人非常荣幸
Ahem, that is a great honor.
到底什么意思
What does it mean, exactly?
这说明你已经证明了自己的价值
It means you've proven your worth.
我们已经几乎完全统一这帝国了
We're so close to uniting the empire
但是夙对我和巴塔抱有偏见
But Su has some resentment towards me and Baatar
影响了她的判断,让她不能作出明智的决策
That might cloud her judgment and stop her from making a wise decision.
我们相信,你能够让她看得更清楚
We believe you can help her see clearly.
我能行
I can do that.
在我告诉她我们过去做的那些好事之后
By the time I'm finished telling her all the great things we've done
她巴不得马上加入我们
she'll be begging to join.
很好,我们已经到了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表