剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Where'd you come from, little cutie?
你也能看见她吗?
You can see her, too?
如果你也能看见她,那我就没疯
If you can see her, too, maybe I'm not going crazy.
你怎么做到的?
How'd you do that?
你想让我跟着你?
You want me to follow you?
好,看看我能发现什么
All right, let's see what I find.
能见到你真的太好了
It's so good to see you.
近来过得怎样,科拉?你看起来很不错
How have you been, Korra. You look great.
我感觉就不错,来
I feel great. Come on.
我想让你知道我到底恢复了多少
I want to show you how much better I'm doing.
来吧,我扛得住
Attack! I can take it.
好了,对抗赛结束了
All right, the sparring match is over.
我觉得我已经准备好了的
I thought I was ready.
耐心地等待你自己恢复到完全状态并不是什么可耻的
There is no shame in taking the time you need to make a full recovery.
做一个等的起的神通
Being the Avatar can wait.
但土强国等的起吗?
But what about the Earth Kingdom?
我听说那里仍然是乱作一团
I hear it's still a mess out there.
自从古维拉接掌那里以后,情况已经被稳定下来了
The situation has been stabilizing since Kuvira took charge.
但是本该由我来解决这些问题而不是她
But that should be me out there fixing things, not her.
我明白你想帮忙的心情
I know you want to help
但相信我,大家都已经控制局面了
but trust me,everyone has this under control.
我觉得你应该……
I just think you need to...
你要敢说出“耐心点”的话,我绝对会用水扇你一嘴巴
If you say, "be patient" I swear I'm gonna water-smack you in the mouth.
不,我是说你需要……
No, I was going to say you need to...
别那么担心未来
Not worry about the future.
要对你现在的成就,和你取得的进步而高兴
Be grateful for where you are now and the progress you've made.
亲爱的麻美,很抱歉没早点给你回信
Dear asami, I'm sorry I haven't written to you sooner
但每次我试着写点什么,我都不知道要说什么好
but every time I've tried, I never knew what to say.
过去的两年是我经历过的最艰难的时光
The past two years have been the hardest of my life.
尽管我现在能正常活动了
Even though I can get around fine now
但我还是无法进入神通状态
I still can't go into the Avatar state.
我总是会出现扎西尔和那天发生之事的幻觉
I keep having visions of Zaheer and what happened that day.
卡塔拉觉得我想这些事想的太多
Katara thinks a lot of this is in my head
所以我常常做冥想
so I've been meditating a lot
但有时我担心我再也无法完全恢复
but sometimes I worry I'll never fully recover.
请不要告诉信和博林,我给你写了信而没给他们写
Please don't tell Mako and Bolin I wrote to you and not them.
我不想伤害他们的感情
I don't want to hurt their feelings
但跟你诉说这些事情要容易一些
but it's easier to tell you about this stuff.
我觉得他们不会理解的
I don't think they'd understand.
亲爱的,没出什么事吧?
Everything all right, sweetie?
我觉得有些事要告诉你们俩
There's something I need to tell you both.
什么事?
What is it?
我想回共和城
I want to go back to Republic City.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我虽然没有完全康复
I know I'm not 100% yet
但我感觉已经走进死胡同了
but I feel like I've hit a wall.
我得去有驱动力的地方,有我朋友们在的地方
I need to be where the action is, where my friends are.
我去叫白莲教准备一艘船
I'll have the white lotus prepare a boat
你一准备好,他们就带你回共和城
and they can take you back to Republic City as soon as you're ready.
不,我想自己走
No, I want to go alone.
这样有时间来冷静一下头脑,对我有好处
And have some time to clear my head. It will be good for me.
虚子岛(Kyoshi Island):《最后的气宗》第一卷水善篇第4回出现
由虚子神通拓创,详见《最后的气宗》第二卷土强篇第5回
请来两只龙虾蟹
Two lobster crabs, please.
天哪,你是神通,不是吗?
Why, you're the Avatar, ain't ya?
没错,就是我
Yep, that's me.
真不敢相信!
I can't believe it!
介意我拍张照片挂到我的神通墙上吗?
Mind if I take a picture for my wall of avatars?
我要赶时间
I'm kind of in a hurry.
就耽误一秒钟啦
It'll only take a second.
神通安昂可喜欢我的海藻卷了
Avatar aang was a big fan of my seaweed wraps, you know,
所以我给这菜起名“安昂卷",现在可是我最火的招牌菜
so I named them "aang rolls." Now they're my biggest seller.
可里面甚至都没有鱼啊
And they ain't even got fish in 'em.
笑一个
Now smile.
但是如果能见见任何一个神通的话,我绝对要选虚子
But if could have met any Avatar, I'd have to pick Kyoshi.
一只手就干掉了一只鲨乌贼?
Taking down a shark squid with one hand?
我可得认识认识这位女士
Now that's a lady I'd like to get to know.
有小偷!快回来!
Thieves! Get back here!
哦,别担心,神通在这儿呢
Oh, don't worry. The Avatar's right here.
嘿,你等啥呢?
Well, what are you waiting for?
快去抓他们!
Go get 'em!
交出赃物,否则后果自负
Hand over the bags or else.
你确定她是神通?
You sure she's the Avatar?
时间之树:详见《科拉传奇》第二卷神灵篇
大家,快来!这是神通!
Everyone, come here! It's the Avatar!
你确定?
You sure?
我感觉不到她周围有任何拉瓦的灵力
I don't sense any Raava energy around her.
而且她穿得也不像神通
Besides, she's not dressed like the Avatar.
神通不是有马尾辫吗?
Doesn't the Avatar have ponytails?
你们能安静点吗?我正在集中精神
Do you mind? I'm trying to concentrate here.
还有,我是神通没错
And, yes, I am the Avatar.
只不过换了件衣服,还把头发剪了
I'm just wearing different clothes and I cut my hair.
看吧,我就说是她
See? I told you guys it was her.
你怎么消失了这么久?
How come you've been away so long?
之前我受了重伤
I was hurt pretty bad awhile ago
还和我的神通之魂失去了联♥系♥
and lost touch with my Avatar spirit.
怪不得我感觉不到拉瓦的灵力
No wonder I couldn't feel Raava's energy.
我到时间之树来就是为了重新和拉瓦取得连接
I came to the tree of time hoping to reconnect with Raava
重新打开神通状态
and turn on the Avatar state again.
但这不起作用
But it's not working.
上次我在这里看到了各种幻象
The last time I was here I saw all sorts of visions.
现在我什么都看不到
Now I don't see anything.
也许我们能帮你好起来
Maybe we can help you get better.
抱歉
I'm sorry
但是这几年大家都说他们能帮我好起来
but for years people have been saying they can help me get better.
都不管用
Nothing's worked.
我必须自己解决
I need to figure this out on my own.
亲爱的妈妈爸爸
Dear mom and dad
我几周前到达了共和城
I arrived in Republic City a couple weeks ago
过得非常愉快
and couldn't be happier.
回到气和寺很开心
It's nice to be back at the temple
能和朋友们重逢真是棒极了
and it's great to see my friends again.
别担心,我不会勉强自己
Don't worry, I'm taking it easy
但我希望能早日恢复状态
but hopefully I'll be back in action soon.
我非常想念你们
I miss you both very much.
死亡沙漠
替我向纳咖抱一下
Please give Naga a big hug for me.
爱你们的,科拉
Love, Korra.
拉瓦?
Raava?
拉瓦
Raava!
我受够了
I am ending this.
抱歉,请问我该跟谁谈才能进入擂台
Excuse me, who do I talk to about getting in the ring?
你就这点本事吗?
Is that all you got?
胜者决出
We have a winner!
里面的快点啊!
Hurry up in there!
雾之沼泽:《最后的气宗》第二卷土强篇第4回的主题
你带我来沼泽做什么?
Why did you bring me to the swamp?
等等,我在时间之树见过你
Wait, I met you at the tree of time.
你应该告诉我你是谁
You should have told me who you were.
如果我告诉你了,你还会跟我来吗?
If I did, would you have followed me?
有道理
I get your point.
但是你带我来这里做什么?
But why did you bring me here?
我能在这里找到什么东西?
What am I gonna find in the swamp?
不是什么东西,是什么人
Not a what. A who.
等下
No, wait!
回来
Come back!
你只不过是我的幻觉
You're just in my mind.
你不是真实的
You're not real.
救命!
Help!
感觉好些了?
Feeling better?
我在哪?发生了什么?
Where am I? What happened?
我还指望你能告诉我呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
我发现你晕倒在泥浆里
I found you passed out in the mud.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表