剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
and I have blisters that are the size of cantaloupes and twice as juicy!
所以你要么让我们过去
So you can let us through
要么你报上你的名字和军衔,然后我去告诉古维拉
or you can give me your name and rank and I'll pass it on to Kuvira.
你知道那些质疑她命令的士兵,后来都发生了什么了对吧
You know what happens to soldiers who question her orders, don't you?
非常糟糕的事情
Bad stuff!
放行
Let them through!
等等,截住他们
Wait! Stop them!
他们是帝国的叛徒
They're traitors to the empire!
我绝不回监狱
There's no way I'm going back to prison!
伙计,我希望这能奏效
Boy, I sure hope this works.
哦,我还没丧失法力克的天才
I still got that Varrick touch.
我们没事了,跟上我
We're clear. Come on!
法力克你等等,我们不能丢下他们
Varrick, wait! We can't leave them.
撤退!
Retreat!
谢了,你没必要折回来
Thanks. You didn't have to come back.
是啊,不过我还是来了
Yeah, I kind of did.
走起伙计们
Let's go.
四点十五分开往奥玛舒的列车
The 4:15 bound for Omashu
奥玛舒:土强国的城市,《最后的气宗》第一卷水善篇第4回首次出现
即将于六号♥铁轨发车
is now leaving on track number six.
所有的旅客请快点登车
All aboard!
再不快点找到吴我们这辈子都别再想找到他了
If we don't find Wu soon, we might never find him.
他在那列火车上
He's on that train!
你怎么那么确定他在这里
How do you know for sure he's here?
我不确定,但是我感觉的到
I don't. But I had a feeling, okay?
那我只好去相信你那个虚无缥缈的神通感应了?
And I'm just supposed to trust "Avatar feelings"?
如果你尽职地保护好了王子,那你就没必要来信我这个了
You wouldn't have to if you had guarded the prince like you were supposed to.
哦,那吴失踪了该背锅的是我咯?
Oh, so it's my fault Wu disappeared.
那难道还是我?
It's certainly not mine!
伙计们,嘘
Guys, shh.
听
Listen.
吴,是我
Wu! Wu, it's me.
信?我在哪儿?
Mako? Where am I?
我死了吗?
Am I dead?
不,你在火车上,我们得救你出去
No, you're on a train. We're gonna get you out of here.
大家快撤
Everyone out.
我才不上去
I'm not going up there.
跳
Jump!
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事,谢谢×9
Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you
我肯定会给你升职的,老兄
You are definitely getting a raise, buddy.
你应该感谢科拉
You should be thanking Korra.
没有她我们不可能找到你
We never would have found you without her.
我欠你一命,神通
I owe you my life, Avatar.
如果有办法来报答你就好了
If only there was some way to repay you.
我想到了
Ooh, I know.
今晚带你去镇上玩玩可好?
How about I take you out for a night on the town?
没搞错吧?你这就开始约我了?
Really? You're asking me out right now?
所以……我就当你的回答是“也许”吧?
So... I'll put you down for a "maybe"?
“不可能”如何?
How about a never?
这和我想象中的回归第一天可不太一样
Not exactly what I imagined for our first day back together.
不过有点像从前那样
But it was kind of like old times.
除了让各自都感到烦恼这部分
Except for the getting on each other's nerves part.
其实,挺像我和科拉过去那样
Actually, that is like old times for me and Korra.
很抱歉之前闹得那么僵
I'm sorry things got so tense earlier.
没关系的
It's all right.
我想,分开了三年
I guess after being apart for three years
总会经历点适应期
there's bound to be a bit of an adjustment period.
是啊,不过有你回来真好
Yeah, but it's great to have you back.
没有比这里更好的地方了
There's no place else I'd rather be.
你们真是最棒的朋友
You guys are the greatest friends a guy could have.
所以现在我们拿他怎么办?
So what are we gonna do with him?
把他送回酒店太危险
It's too dangerous to take him back to the hotel.
还用你来告诉我吗
Whoo. You're telling me!
我得找个舒适点的安全屋
I need a cushy safe house somewhere.
我想我知道该去哪了
I think I know just the place.
好地方啊,信
Nice digs, Mako.
你从没告诉过我你是富二代啊
You didn't tell me you came from money.
我不是,这是麻美的家
I don't. This is Asami's place.
她人太好了,让我那些从永固城逃出来的家人都待在这里
She was nice enough to let my family stay here after they fled Ba Sing Se.
信
Mako!
很高兴见到……
It's so wonderful to...
您是……
Are you...
奶奶,这是吴王子
Grandma, this is Prince Wu.
他这段时间得和您全家住一起了
He needs to stay with you and the family for a little while.
我的荣幸,信奶奶
It's an honor, grandma Mako.
她对皇族可有爱
She loves royalty.
我觉得这里很适合我
I think I'll fit right in here.
感谢你照料我,信
Thanks for looking out for me, Mako.
最近的厕所在哪?我憋了一整天了!
Now where's the nearest bathroom? I have been holding it all day!
我知道这些话从一个穿这种制♥服♥的人口中说出来没什么意义
I know it might not mean much coming from a guy wearing this uniform
但我想为古维拉给你们带来的苦难道歉
but I'd like to apologize for what Kuvira's put you through.
我对此很感激
I appreciate that.
我想我们分离的时刻到了
Guess this is where we part ways.
今天真是尽兴
It's been a blast!
我们也去北方
We're heading north too.
为什么不和我们一起啊?
Why don't you come with us?
这是你救了我们的命后我们唯一能做的了
It's the least we can do after you saved our necks.
上那堆垃圾?谢了啊
On that hunk of junk? No thanks.
我对溺水过敏
I'm allergic to drowning.
我是说,我爱搭便船
I mean, uh, we'd love a lift!
这里长满了神灵藤蔓
This area is overrun with spirit vines
而且它们似乎比我们从共和城取的样本更加强力
and they appear to be even more powerful than the samples we took from Republic City.
很好
Perfect.
把这里的藤蔓给我采集殆尽为止
Harvest these vines until there's nothing left.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表