剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
A little late, isn't it?
当女王驾崩时
When the queen fell
所有人都希望你帮助土强国免于分崩离析
and everyone was asking you to help keep the earth kingdom from falling apart
你却只想躲在皂阜
All you wanted to do was hide in Zaofu
让别人去处理那些烂摊子
And let others deal with the consequences.
这么说不公平
That's hardly fair.
我并不想为自己夺取权力,就像你做的那样
I didn't want to seize power for myself, which is what you've done.
我来是为了告诉你,为了所有人
I'm telling you, for the good of everyone
你必须退下
You have to step down.
我只会前进
I stepped up.
我带来了稳定和平等
I provide stability and equality.
告诉你的领袖们,不要插手土强帝国的事务
Tell your world leaders to stay out of earth empire business.
我们不会接受他们精选的独♥裁♥者
We won't accept their hand-picked dictator.
你又有何不同?
What makes you so different?
你不过是另一个暴君
You're just another tyrant.
别再假装是民众将你抬到现在的地位
And don't pretend the people put you where you are.
我知道那些不愿服从你的城市会有怎样的遭遇
I know what happens to cities who don't want to hand over control to you.
那你就知道皂阜将面临怎样的命运
Then you know what's coming for Zaofu.
我先丢了套房♥,又丢了王座
First I lose my suite, then I lose my throne.
我的皇家胸针就是个笑话
My royal brooch is a lie!
我知道你肯定很受挫
I know you must be crushed
没办法和我一起回永固城
Not getting to come back to Ba Sing Se with me.
别担心我,我会想办法去
Don't worry about me. I'll find a way to make it.
信老伙计,你真是条硬汉
Good ol' mako, my big tough guy.
好吧,我只能往前看
Ugh. Okay, I just have to go on
继续前进,果断行动
Move forward, take decisive action.
去购物吧!
Let's go shopping!
赶他走,他跟她是一伙的
Get rid of him. He's with her.
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
真是个有趣的典礼,对吧?
Interesting ceremony, huh?
你应该不打算再为古维拉工作了吧?
You aren't going to keep working for Kuvira
既然现在她打算跟全世界作对
Now that she's going against the wishes of the entire world, are you?
你不明白
You don't understand.
古维拉正在帮助所有土强帝国的穷♥人♥摆脱困境
Kuvira is helping out all the poor people in the Earth Empire
他们就像我们的家人,这是为了大家好
People like our family. This is for the best.
我不确定,老弟
I don't know, bro.
好吧,你为什么不跟我来,自己亲眼看看?
Okay, why don't you come with me, and you'll see for yourself?
我们做了很多好事,还有法力克
We've done a lot of good, and Varrick is working on
他正在搞一些新发明,我们正在创造历史
Some new innovations. We're making history.
通过粉碎所有挡了你们路的人?
By crushing anyone who gets in your way?
那不过是比较强硬的措辞,让大家知道我们是来真的
That was just some tough rhetoric to let the people know that we mean business.
我的意思是,古维拉其实跟科拉一样
I mean, Kuvira is basically just like Korra...
她也许看起来不好对付
She might seem hard to deal with
那只是因为她充满热情,而且坚信自己所做的事
But it's just because she's so passionate and believes in what she's doing.
看起来她像是个用武力夺取土强国的独♥裁♥者
It seems like she's just a dictator who's taking the Earth Kingdom by force.
好吧,所以你觉得屋里那位新朋友比古维拉更适合当领袖?
Oh, okay, so you think your new best friend in there would be a better leader than Kuvira?
不,可是……
Well, no, but still...
可是什么?
still what?
得了信,我在改变世界,你又在做什么?
Come on, mako, I'm making a difference out there. What are you doin', huh?
你不过是个为拖着鼻涕的有钱笨蛋工作光荣的男管家
You're just some glorified butler for some snotty, rich bozo.
真是抱歉啊
I'm sorry.
我可不想为你光辉的君主和她的军国专♥政♥工作
I don't want to work for your glorious emperor in her military dictatorship.
请便!
Fine!
我要回我的帅火车去了
I'm gonna go back to my awesome train
我们乘着它把自♥由♥带到所有我们踏足的地方
Where we bring freedom wherever we go.
回你的普通套房♥去给国王舔♥脚♥吧
Enjoy licking the king's boots in your junior suite!
抱歉,我都听见了
Sorry, sport. I heard it all.
他竟然说那样的话!
Can't believe him!
我知道!侮辱别人住的套房♥?
I know! Insulting another man's suite?
太低级了
It's beneath low.
但我知道什么能让你开心起来……
But I think I know what would cheer you up...
去逛小永固时尚商场
A visit to little Ba Sing Se fashion mall!
我请你喝鲜果奶昔
I'll buy you a smoothie.
好吧,随便
Yeah. Okay.
那真是太可怕了
That was terrible.
哈!对你来说也许是
Ha! Maybe for you.
我可是开心得很!
I had a great time!
我都不知道我会这么怀念折腾神通的感觉
I never realized how much I missed tormenting the Avatar.
我倒是希望你能多撑一会儿,不过还是好玩得很
I wish you were putting up more of a fight. But it was still fun.
你一整天都在把我像个破布偶似的抛来抛去
You were tossing me around like a rag doll all day long.
没错!而且我还已经是个老阿婆了
I know! And I'm an old lady.
想象一下我巅峰时期是什么样的吧
Imagine me in my prime.
哈哈!当年的我分分钟就能把你干掉
Ha-ha! I would have destroyed you!
我就是不明白为什么我不能变回以前的自己
I just don't understand why I can't get back to my former self.
就好像是我总是慢了一步,犹豫不决,无法同步
It's like... I'm a step slower. I'm tentative. I'm out of sync.
我就是没法回到最佳状态
I just can't get back in the groove.
也许是你随身带着的那些金属在拖后腿吧
Probably carrying around that metal doesn't help.
什么金属?
What metal?
残留在你身体里的少许毒药
The little bits of metal poison stuck in your body.
你该不会想说你感觉不到有金属还在你自己身体中?
Are you trying to tell me you can't feel metal in your own body?
你果然是史上最差劲的神通
You really are the worst Avatar ever.
我以为夙已经将它们都弄出去了
I thought Su got it all out.
不,要我说的话,我女儿们的御金术从来都学得不精
No, my girls never really picked up metalbending all that well, if you ask me.
原来一直以来我的问题出在这里
That's been my problem this entire time!
我要把它们弄出去
I gotta get it out.
你能帮我把它们弄出去,对吧?
You can get it out for me, right?
你以为你在跟谁说话?
Who do you think you're talking to?
我们逛完这里
Once we're done with these
就去中环我会给你买♥♥些新套装
we can go into the middle ring and I'll let you pick out some new suits.
然后我们去上环的精品店买♥♥我的东西
Then we'll hit the boutiques in the upper ring for me.
你们的T恤是哪来的?
Where did you get those shirts?
很棒吧?古维拉是我的英雄
Aces, right? Kuvira is my hero.
他们正在那边卖♥♥呢
They're selling them over there.
你不能在这里卖♥♥这种垃圾!
You can't sell that junk in here!
这里是小永固的时尚商场,我是这里的国王
This is the little ba sing se fashion mall, and I'm the little king here!
对我的胸针放尊重点!
Respect the brooch!
够了,小国王!
stop it, little king!
我是光荣的守护者
I am the glorious defender!
我被果汁泼了一身,抓住他
I'm covered in juice! Get him!
我得带你离开这里
We need to get you out of here.
这就是命运啊
It's destiny!
看看我们在哪,信
Look where we are, mako...
皇宫啊
The royal palace.
王冠!
The throne!
给我让开!
Out of my way!
嘿,今天是我生日
Hey! It's my birthday!
今天是我加冕的日子
It's my coronation day!
你明年还能过生日
You'll have another birthday next year
我错过了今天就再也没机会了
But I'll never have this day back again!
再也没了啊!
Never!
够了,你都失去理智了
Okay, you're losing it.
今天是我人生中最糟糕的一天
This is the worst day of my life!
怎么了?
why?
难道你还真想当这个国王?
Do you really want to be the king?
我意思是,虽然古维拉像是个嗜权力如命的独♥裁♥者
I mean, Kuvira might be a power-crazed dictator
但她至少花了几年的时间
But at least she spent the last few years working hard
努力的让土强国变好了不少
to make the earth kingdom somewhat better.
如果你是个土强国的普通公民
If you were an earth kingdom citizen
你难道真的想让你这样的人来当国王?
Do you think you're the kind of person you want as your king?
你为你的人♥民♥做过什么吗?
What have you ever done for your people?
对不起,我的话太重了
I'm sorry. That was out of line.
不,你是对的
No. You're right.
从没有人对我这样说过
No one ever talked to me like that before.
我想我只是个小丑,只不过得到了应有的下场罢了
I guess I'm just a joke who got what he deserved.
现在该把你弄出这儿然后送你去安全的地方了
Let's get you out of here and back to some place safe.
背我
Carry me?
不要
No.
好吧,如果你想让我把你体内的金属排出体外
Okay. If you want me to bend out this metal
你需要放松
You need to relax.
我,我已经放松了
I am relaxed.
哈,你当真?
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表