剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the avatar can master all four elements...
并为世界带来平衡
And bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
很多事情在过去三年发生了改变
So much has changed these past three years.
信成为了未来的土强国王吴王子的贴身近卫
Mako is a bodyguard for the future earth kin,Prince wu
博林则土强国的临时大总统古维拉手下卖♥♥力
while bolin works for kuvira the earth kingdom's interim leader
她给祸乱百出的国家带来稳定
who has brought stability to a nation plagued by chaos.
与此同时,科拉在漫游世界试图自我恢复时
Meanwhile, after wandering the world trying to heal herself
被神灵指引来到沼泽并遇到了北方拓芙
A spirit led korra to the swamp, where she met toph beifong.
这位御土大♥师♥能否让科拉重振神通雄风呢?
Will this earthbending master be the key to korra regaining her avatar mojo?
第四卷 平衡篇
第三回 加冕典礼
然后人群开始聚集
So then the crowds are gathered
激动地期待着我的登基典礼
All excited to see my coronation
然后突然,一堆巨石轰隆而过
When all of a sudden, these boulders come rolling through.
猜猜里面会蹦出来什么?土宗美女们
And guess what pops out of 'em? Earthbender dames!
这些姑娘开始像打鼓一样重击巨石
These gals start banging the boulders like drums
并高唱我的皇族血统之歌♥
And sing the song of my royal lineage.
它将是你今生所见最带劲的六小时表演
It's the most dynamite six-hour show you've ever seen in your life.
你难道不是应该开始着手准备……
Shouldn't you be getting ready to... I don't know...
统领整个国家吗?
Rule the whole nation?
好了好了好了,别太紧张啊
Now, now, now. Don't get yourself in a tizzy.
那些都会有大臣来处理
I'll have ministers for all that.
别担心,信,就算我们到了永固城
No sir, mako. When we get to ba sing se
也只是两个奇葩伙伴愉快地享受生活而已
It'll just be two kooky pals livin' the life!
好吧……
Yay...
为你的大日子感到兴奋了?
Getting excited for your big day?
就像鸭嘴熊的大便——喂!
Does a platypus bear poop in... hey!
不能把看台放那儿啊!
You can't put bleachers there!
不然獾鼠就没地儿跳舞了!
There won't be enough room for the dance of the badgermoles!
瞧,它们应该像这样
Look, it's gonna go like this.
你确定应该让那家伙管理土强国?
You sure that's the guy you want running the earth kingdom?
别担心
Trust me.
我们会派去经验丰富的顾问团来处理日常政务
We'll be sending a delegation of experienced advisors to handle day-to-day governing.
看起来王子已经适应了当领导的压力了
I see the prince is becoming accustomed to the burdens of leadership.
你懂皇族,他们最爱庆典了
You know royals. They love a ceremony.
神通的去向有消息了吗?
Have you received any word on the avatar's location?
还没,但我已经让全世界的气宗们来寻找她了
Not yet, but I have airbenders all over the world on the lookout for her.
但愿他们能快点找到她
I hope they find her soon.
我对从报导中得知的古维拉日渐壮大的军队感到担忧
I'm concerned about reports I've heard regarding kuvira's growing military.
听说她在送一些反对者入狱
They say she's throwing some of her dissenters into prison camps.
没事,明天她就要让位了
Well, she'll be stepping down tomorrow.
然后我们再开始考虑纠正她的任何错误也不迟
We can worry about correcting any of her mistakes after that.
你不为她把权力交接给吴王子的事感到担心吗?
And you're not worried about her handing power over to prince wu?
当古维拉开始清理土强国的时候
When kuvira started cleaning up the earth kingdom
她知道她的位置不是永久的
She knew her position wasn't permanent.
她向我保证过她会下台
She gave me her word that she'd step down.
不过,我还是觉得如果科拉在的话会好很多
Still, I'd feel a lot better if korra were here.
你得帮我回到神通的战斗状态
You've gotta help me get back into avatar fighting shape.
我被整个土强国的失败者们打得屁滚尿流
I'm getting my butt kicked by losers all over the earth kingdom.
世界需要我
The world needs me.
别自以为是了
Get over yourself.
世界一丁点都不需要你
The world doesn't need you one bit.
但我当神通的时候
But while I've been the avatar
阻止过很多大坏蛋干大坏事
I've stopped some really bad people from doing some really bad things.
听着
Listen
我在共和城当警长的时候
when I was chief of police of RepubliC city
我拼了老命地搜捕罪犯
I worked my butt off busting criminals.
可那让犯罪消失了吗?
But did that make crime disappear?
根本没有
Nope.
如果我在巡逻中学到了什么的话
If there's one thing I learned on the beat
那就是大街上的状况除了些名字啥都没有变
It's that the names change,but the street stays the same.
所以,基本上,你的意思是
So, basically, you're saying that
我之前的成就都是没有意义的?
Everything I've ever accomplished has been pointless.
而且我以为只有北方琳的脾气爆的很
And I thought beifong was grumpy.
我可是她的祖宗
I'm the original beifong.
那,你不教导我了?
So, you're not gonna train me?
嗯,我原本打算在泥里泡几周的脚
Well, I was planning on soaking my feet in mud for a few weeks.
但我可受不了看到你这么悲惨还老被人揍
But I can't stand you being so pathetic and getting your butt kicked all the time.
好吧,我想我会帮你
All right. I guess I can help.
谢谢你
Thank you!
不不不
Nah-ah-ah-ah.
你那么想抱的话,找棵树抱去
You want to hug something, go hug a tree.
我们是来干正事的
We're here to work.
你好,共和城!
Hello, Republic City!
博林回来喽!
Bolin is back!
爱斯卡也在啊
And eska's also here.
我看到你找了个新女友来代替我
I see you have replaced me with a new girlfriend.
不错啊,她看起来挺有威慑力
Well done. She seems very threatening.
噢不,不,那是古维拉
Oh, no, no. That's kuvira.
她算是我上司
She's kind of my boss.
上司和女友没区别
Boss. Girlfriend. Same thing.
恐怕出了点差错,阁下
I'm afraid there's been a mistake, your eminence.
我们这里显示您和您的弟弟预订了同一间房♥
We have you and your brother booked in the same room
只有一张床……
With only one bed.
没出错,杰斯纳他睡浴缸
It's no mistake. Desna sleeps in the tub.
从没想过他们还能允许我安然无恙地重归共和城
Never thought I'd be allowed back in the republic city four elements.
莱科被古维拉要求赦免我的罪行之后肯定脸都变紫了
Raiko must have turned purple when kuvira made him pardon me of my alleged crimes.
你又是一个正直的公民了,先生
You're an upstanding citizen again, sir.
对就是正直的!
Upstanding is right!
别忘了用小肥皂装满那个额外的包
And don't forget to fill the extra bag with as many of those little soaps
你能拿多少拿多少
As you can grab.
我最爱薰衣草香了
Love the lavender scent.
博林!
Bolin!
瞧你!
Look at you!
我的弟弟变得这么……威武
My little brother got all... Important.
我知道,不是吗?
I know, right?
有时我看镜中的自己
I see myself in the mirror sometimes
我都以为有麻烦了,然后才意识到这就是我自己
And I think I'm in trouble before I realize, It's only me.
嗯……为古维拉卖♥♥力怎么样?
So... What's it like working for kuvira?
我听说她很严厉
From what I've heard, she's pretty harsh.
不!我是说,她当然能严厉,这是肯定的
No! I mean, she can be tough, sure
但我们正在把土强国恢复得甚至超出你的想象
But we're turning around the earth kingdom like you wouldn't believe.
还记得永固城里奶奶的居民区有多糟糕吗?
You remember how bad grandma's neighborhood in ba sing se was?
现在都完全改观了
All that's completely changed.
我是说,我们真的在……帮助人♥民♥
I mean, we are really... Helping people.
那你都在忙什么呢?打击犯罪?追捕三合会?
But what have you been up to? Fighting crime? Busting triads?
用你以往的风格追女生?
Chasing the ladies, mako style?
实际上,我在吴手下做事
Well, I've been working for wu.
他……是个逗比
And, uh... Yeah.
你见过科拉了吗?
So have you seen Korra yet?
没有,她本该和托纳克一起来的
No. She was supposed to come in with Tonraq
但他说她好几个月前就已经离开南极
But he says she left the south pole months ago.
没人知道她在何方
No one knows where she is.
母亲
Mother.
你好,小巴塔
Hello, baatar junior.
叫巴塔就好了
It's just "baatar" now.
那,现在你看到了我们离开皂阜城后做的好事
So, now that you've seen all the good we've done since we left Zaofu
你肯定很后悔自己没来帮忙吧
you must be sorry that You didn't come and help us.
我可真没觉得占领整个王国
I don't if I'd call marching all over the earth kingdom
然后强迫所有人服从古维拉
Forcing people to bow to Kuvira
算得上做好事
"doing good."
你必须得放下你对她的怨恨
You're going to have to get over your grudge with her.
我肯定你得知我和古维拉已经订婚了
I'm sure you've heard that we're engaged.
她将成为我们正式的家庭成员
She's going to be an official member of our family.
我很高兴她明天就得下台了
I'm just glad that she'll be stepping down after tomorrow.
你更喜欢被那个皇家蠢货统治?
You prefer to be ruled by that royal idiot?
但愿我没说错话
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表