剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
是你听故事的能力太差劲了
You're terrible at listening to them.
别发出那些噪音!
Quit making all that racket.
你要是这么着急要找什么事做
If you're so antsy to do something
干嘛不去采点蘑菇当晚餐
Why don't you go and collect some mushrooms for dinner?
好吧
You got it.
沿着路一直走到一个有洞的巨石那里
Take the path till you see the boulder with a hole in it.
然后左转
Then go to your left.
对了,一定要采大又黏的那种
Oh, and make sure you get the big, slimy ones.
那种最美味了
They're the tastiest.
妈妈给我们的食物都哪去了?
Hey, where's all the food mom gave us?
我丢河里了
I threw it in the river.
你干了什么?
You did what?
那些食物是要准备让我们吃俩星期的!
That food was supposed to last us two weeks.
喂,安静点!
Hey, keep it down!
我在试着冥想呢
I'm trying to meditate.
对啊,安静点,忆琪
Yeah, keep it down, Ikki.
米罗把吃的都扔了!
Meelo threw away all our food!
从现在起,我们自己猎食
From now on, we hunt for our meals.
米罗,我们是素食者
Meelo, we're vegetarians.
我们不打猎
We don't hunt.
别抱怨了
Enough whining.
百奇和我去采点吃的
Poki and I will go find some grub.
我叫米罗
My name's Meelo.
我喜欢浪费食物,以及不合时宜地放屁
I like to throw away food, And fart at inappropriate moments.
我是吉诺拉
I'm jinora.
因为我时刻都在冥想,我是如此高上啊
I'm so above it all because I'm meditating all the time.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
刚才没看见你
I didn't see you there.
等等
Wait!
你早餐掉了
You dropped your breakfast!
这是不是说我们是朋友了?
Does this mean we're friends?
非法侵入,不要动
You're trespassing. Hold it right there.
好了,小气宗
All right, little airbender.
快交代你来土强帝国干什么
Tell us what you're doing in the Earth Empire.
你是间谍么
Are you spying?
不,我发誓我不是间谍
No. I swear I'm not a spy.
我在和我的姐姐还有弟弟一起出行
I've been traveling with my brother and sister.
这是我们的第一次重大任务,我爹丹增可指望着我们了
It's our first big mission, and my dad, Tenzin, is counting on us.
如果我们找不到神通,他一定会很失望
But if we don't find the Avatar, he's going to be really disappointed.
我能和你单独谈谈么
Can I talk to you for a second?
那姑娘是丹增的孩子
This girl is Tenzin's kid
而且她正在找降世神通
And she's looking for the Avatar.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
不知道,来试试这个甜饼
No, but try this macaroon.
别在我眼前晃这玩意
Get that out of my face!
听着,如果我们抓到这三个气宗小孩
Look, if we capture these three airbender kids
然后把他们交给古维拉
And bring them to Kuvira
我打赌我们肯定能大大地升官
I bet we'd get a big-time promotion.
你是说能离开这鬼地方?
You mean we'd get out of this dump?
抱歉,小姑娘
Sorry, little lady.
虽说看来我们初次见面就留下了不好的印象
It looks like we got off on the wrong foot.
你是和你弟弟和姐姐一起来的?
So you're out here with your brother and sister.
你们在哪扎的营?
Where's your campsite?
你们为什么要知道?
Why do you want to know?
我们只是想让你们一家团聚而已
We just want to get the family back together again.
也许我们能让大家都坐这里吃上一盘美味的甜饼
Maybe we could sit everybody down and have a nice plate of macaroons.
你们从哪里找到这些的?
Where did you get those?
我在河边找到了一整袋食物
I found a whole sack of food down by the river
每一个美味小点
And with each delicious snack
都附带一张可爱的手写便条
Comes a lovely, handwritten note.
这张写着:你是我帅气的小大人
This one says, "you're my handsome little man."
真是太感人了
That is so touching.
那是我妈妈写的,那是我们的食物!
My mom wrote those notes. That's our sack of food!
别提那些可爱便条了
Enough with the cute notes!
你弟弟和姐姐呢?
Where are your brother and sister?
谁管啊?
Who cares?
我可不想见他们
I don't want to see them.
我宁愿和你们一起玩
I'd rather hang out here with you guys.
朝我扔一个甜饼
Hit me with one of those macaroons.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
当然,好得很
Yup, totally fine.
我希望你饿了,因为我们找到了一些……
I hope you're hungry, 'cause we found some...
我们找到了一些浆果
We found some berries.
看来你找了些坏的野莓
Looks like you got some bad berries.
看来荒野求生行不通了
So much for living off the land.
这些浆果都是能吃的
They're fine.
我只是吃得太多了
I just ate too many of them
因为实在太……太好吃了
Because they're so... so delicious.
你在采这些毒果子的时候看到忆琪了没有?
Did you run into Ikki while you were picking your poisonous berries?
没有啊
Uh, no.
怎么了?她不见了还是怎么的?
What, did she run off or something?
是啊
I think so.
真棒啊,这下我既要找神通又要找她了
Great, now I got to go find the Avatar and her.
这个任务真是一天比一天烦人
This mission is getting worse by the day.
米罗,这可不是你一个人的任务
This isn't only your mission, Meelo.
我原以为我们应该一家人齐心协力来完成的
I thought we were doing this as a family.
这地方显得很孤单的样子
It seems pretty lonely out here.
其他人都到哪儿去了?
Where is everybody else?
我不想讨论这个话题
I don't want to talk about it.
啊,他现在心情不好
Aww, he's just upset
因为古维拉把部队都调去皂阜城了
Because Kuvira's taking all the troops to Zaofu
而我们两个必须留在这儿
And we had to stay here.
那是唯一没被解放的城市了
Well, it's the last city left
这之后整个帝国就要大一统了
And then the whole empire will be united.
他们事后肯定会办一场盛大的宴会
And you know there's gonna be a huge party afterwards.
留在这儿一定很难熬吧?
It's tough to be left out, huh?
我完全能理解你们的感受
I know exactly what you're going through.
真的?
You do?
是啊
Yeah.
我的弟弟和姐姐参加有趣的事情也总是不带上我
My brother and sister are always leaving me out of fun stuff.
我是说,本来我们应该一起去找神通的
I mean, we're supposed to be looking for the Avatar together
但他们根本不让我帮忙
But they won't even let me help.
哦,那确实不公平啊
Well, that's not fair.
或许我们可以帮帮你
Maybe we can help you out.
你们已经找过哪儿啦?
So where have you looked for her?
我们已经沿着西海岸找过
We've been traveling down the west coast
现在唯一的线索是有个人说他六个月前见过神通
And the only lead we have is some guy who said he saw her six months ago.
各个地方基本上都有我们的部队
Well, we have troops pretty much everywhere.
如果有人见过她,应该会有报告的
If anyone saw her, they would have reported it.
那这个地方呢?
What about this place?
哦哦,那是沼泽地,没人去那儿的
Oh, that's the swamp. No one goes there.
忆琪,不要灰心
Don't get discouraged, Ikki.
你是你们团队中重要的一员
You're a valuable member of the team
而且你还心胸开阔
And you have a big heart.
我知道你一定会找到她的
I know you're gonna find her.
来,我们把绳子给你解开
Now, let's get you out of those ropes.
不用谢,忆琪
You're welcome, Ikki.
你们为什么要这么做?
Why did you do that?
我们在救你,快走
We're saving you. Let's go.
我已经控制住了局面
I had everything under control.
我找到了我们的食物,还知道科拉现在在哪里
I just found our food, and I have an idea where Korra is.
真的吗?那我们快走啊
You do? Then let's get going.
等等
Hold on.
我弟弟和姐姐把你们打晕了,真是对不起
Sorry my brother and sister knocked you out.
刚刚聊得很愉快
Nice chatting with you.
甜饼
Macaroon.
在这儿呢
There you are.
给我找到晚饭没?
You got my dinner yet?
没有,这个沼泽
No, this swamp
把我的思维都变疯狂了
It did crazy things to my mind.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表