剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
科拉安全地回到了共和城
Korra is safely back in Republic City
但博林和法力克仍在潜逃
but Bolin and Varrick are still on the lam.
几周前,科拉去除了体内残留的毒药
Weeks ago, Korra removed the remaining poison from her body
但关于扎西尔攻击她的记忆依然在折磨着她
but the memory of Zaheer's attack still torments her.
在她被古维拉打败以后
And after being defeated by Kuvira
她怀疑自己是否能够痊愈
she questions if she will ever fully recover.
与此同时,古维拉在秘密地从沼泽中割取灵藤
Meanwhile, Kuvira has been secretly harvesting spirit vines from the swamp.
那么她离完全掌握灵界能量武器又有多远呢?
But how close is she to completing her spirit energy weapon?
第四卷 平衡篇
第九回 灵野彼方
鸟居:本意为分离人类和神域的结界大门
大家,老妈,请不要分散,好吗?
Everyone, mom, can we stay together, please?
观光就要开始了
The tour's about to begin.
这是我的儿子——隆
That's my boy... Ryu.
他以前是地下室御宅族
He used to live in the basement
但他得到了御气术后,就一直在世界做着重要的气和族的工作
but then he got airbending, and he's been doing important air nation stuff all over the world.
他爸和我是来看看他的
His father and I are here visiting him
我们在这个大城市里非常开心
and we're just having the best time in the big city.
我们真为你骄傲,对吧,亲爱的?
We're so proud, right, honey?
至少现在他有活儿干了
At least he has a job now.
妈,爸,我在工作呢
Mom, dad, I'm trying to work.
大家听着,有趣的事实:
Fun fact, everyone
所有这些灵藤都是由吴纳瓦图创造的
All these vines were created by Unavaatu
当时他与巨灵科拉为世界的命运而对战
when he battled giant spirit Korra for the fate of the world.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们现在在灵界吗?
Are we in the spirit world right now?
不在
No.
灵界是不是就在我们脚底下?
Is the spirit world in the ground below us?
不是,能不能让我读完我的卡片?
No, can I just get through my cards?
噢,亲爱的,别丧气
Oh, honey, don't get flustered.
才没有!
I'm not!
呃,为什么那个灵藤在冲我们来?
Uh, why is that vine coming toward us?
呃,我在卡片上找不到任何有关内容
Uh, I don't see anything about that on the cards.
我要用根木棍刺刺它
I'm gonna poke it with a stick.
不要,干嘛要那么做?
No! Why would you do that?
所有人都后退
Everyone back!
这旅行真是激动人心
This tour is exciting!
难道他不是古往今来最棒的气宗?
Isn't he the best airbender ever...
都还好吗?
Everything okay?
不,古维拉抓了我的家人
No, Kuvira has my family
但除我外人好像没人关心
and no one seems to care but me.
我们都很关心
We all care.
别担心,我们会让他们安全地回来的
Don't worry. We'll get them back safely.
你们在这儿呢
Guys, there you are!
我刚刚从神灵之野那里感觉到
I just felt a weird surge of spiritual energy
一股奇怪的神灵能量巨大涌动
coming from the spirit wilds.
出事了
Something's wrong.
你确定你感觉到了骚乱?
Are you sure you felt a disturbance?
也许只是你早餐吃了什么坏东西
Maybe you just had some bad food for breakfast.
我确定,我确实感觉到了
I'm telling you. I felt it.
也许隆的观光团出了什么事
Maybe something happened to Ryu's tour group.
我们现在应该早遇上他们了
We should've run into them by now.
没错,不过隆这家伙啊
Yeah, but it's Ryu.
估计他到我们都知道的购物中心去了吧
They might be at the mall for all we know.
科拉,你没感觉到这灵能有多奇怪吗?
Korra, can't you feel how strange the energy is?
没有,但
No, but...
也许我能读出些什么
Maybe I can get a reading.
科拉,发生了什么?你还好吗?
Korra, what is it? Are you okay?
是古维拉
It was Kuvira.
我看见她从沼泽割取灵藤
I saw her taking vines from the swamp.
它肯定影响到了我们的神灵之野
It must be affecting our spirit wilds.
我想你感觉到的就是这个,吉诺拉
I bet that's what you were sensing, Jinora.
她要灵藤做什么?
Why is she taking vines?
不管什么原因,肯定没个好
Whatever the reason, I'm sure it's not good.
我们得告诉莱科
We have to tell Raiko.
这也许能帮助他说服其他首领并最终打倒她
This might help him convince the other leaders to finally take her down.
我继续找隆和其他人
I'll keep looking for Ryu and the others.
我认为我们必须立即处理古维拉的问题
I say we deal with this Kuvira situation immediately.
对!赞成!
Yes! Agreed!
我知道怎么除掉她
And I know just how to get rid of her
我们告诉她中了个免费的去热带某岛的假期旅游
We tell her she won an all-expense-paid vacation to a tropical island.
等她到了那儿,我们再揭露真♥相♥
Then when she gets there, we reveal it was a trap...
那岛就是个监狱,轰,抓住她了
the island's a prison! Boom! Got her!
好吧,我刚刚只是随便说说的
Or, okay, uh, I'm just spitballing here.
我们应该派出一支獾鼠精军!
We march in with an army of highly trained badgermoles!
我们知道古维拉的任何过敏源吗?
Do we know if Kuvira has any allergies?
我说,我觉得要做的事情一清二楚地摆在眼前
Look, I think we all know what must be done.
我们向她进攻
We take the fight to her.
我不觉得进攻是正确的举措
I don't believe attacking is the right move
因为她并没有向共和城做出任何有侵略性的举动
since she hasn't done anything aggressive toward the united Republic.
只是现在罢了
Not yet.
但古维拉不能被信任
But Kuvira can't be trusted.
她说过会把权力交出来,却没有这么做
She told us that she was going to turn over power, and she didn't.
我支持莱科
I'm with Raiko.
我认为进攻的号♥角可以从夺回皂阜响起
I say we go on the offensive and start by retaking Zaofu.
莱科总统,抱歉打断,但是……
President Raiko, I'm sorry to interrupt, but...
你们在干什么?
what's going on here?
嗨,你好啊,神通科拉
Oh, hey, Avatar Korra.
只是开启一下世界首领的状态
Just kickin' it world leader style
想法儿处置古维拉
trying to figure out what to do about Kuvira.
另外,我跟莱科说过应该邀请你的
For the record, I told Raiko he should've invited you.
你都邀请那家伙也没邀请我?
You invited him but not me?
别生气,科拉,这不是个人决定
Please, Korra, it's not personal.
我们只是觉得也许我们让你回来得太早了
We just thought perhaps we called you back into action a little too soon.
再问一遍——他,而不是我?
Again... him, not me?
科拉,我们正在开会
Korra, we're in the middle of a meeting
你们不能就这样随意闯入中断我们的会议
and we can't have people just barge in whenever they want!
大家,太好了,你们都在
Guys! Oh, perfect! You're all here!
博林?
Bolin?
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
卫兵,赶走这些叛徒
Guards, remove these traitors!
不!
No!
我们逃出了古维拉的军队
We escaped Kuvira's army!
我们现在是与你们在一边的
We're back on your side now!
我们有非常重要的秘密情报
We have top secret information for you!
好吧,我想我们应该一开始就说这个
Okay, I guess we should have opened with that line.
听我说
Listen to me.
古维拉正在做一种东西它会“轰隆”
Kuvira is making this thing that goes...
我不知道它的原理,但它能……
I don't know how it works, but it has this...
它是一个超级武器
It's a super weapon!
就一个武器,但非常非常厉害
Like a regular weapon, only super!
让我猜
And let me guess.
它和灵藤有关
It has something to do with spirit vines.
没错,你怎么知道?
Yes! How did you know?
我看到她在从沼泽中割取灵藤
I saw a vision of her taking spirit vines from the swamp.
要是她知道怎么用那种力量的话
If she figures out how to harness their power
我们都在劫难逃
we are all doomed.
她可能会用这武器来攻击共和城
She might use the weapon to attack Republic City.
保卫我们的唯一方法就是先发制人
The only way to protect ourselves is with a preemptive strike.
我的气宗徒弟们不会协助这一无正当理由的攻击
My airbenders won't be part of an unprovoked attack.
火烈国也不会加人这一行为
Neither will the fire nation.
但是,火烈王和泉
But, Fire Lord Izumi
古维拉是全世界的威胁
Kuvira is a threat to the world.
她必须受到制裁
She has to be stopped!
火烈国在历史上掀起了太多毫无意义的战争
The fire nation has spent too much of its history fighting nonsense wars
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表