剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
古维拉打败了神通控制了整个土强帝国
Kuvira has defeated the Avatar and now controls the entire earth empire.
幸运的是,气宗孩子们和欧帕救下科拉逃离皂阜
Luckily, the airbender kids and Opal rescued Korra and escaped Zaofu.
三年来
For the first time in three years
科拉第一次回到了共和城
Korra will finally be back in Republic City.
同时,法力克和博林从小巴塔手里溜走正在逃亡中
Meanwhile, Varrick and Bolin escaped from Baatar Jr. and are on the run.
但他们能及时回到共和城
But will they make it back to the city in time
警告大家古维拉的灵能超级武器吗?
to warn everyone about Kuvira's new spirit energy super weapon?
第四卷 平衡篇
第七回 重聚
纳咖
Naga!
我真想你,丫头
I missed you so much, girl.
妈妈!爸爸!我们回来了
Mom! Dad! We're back!
还带回了科拉
And we got Korra!
见到你真是太开心了
Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes.
小布和我都超想你
Bum-Ju and I sure missed you.
能再见到你真是太好了,布米
It's so great to see you again, Bumi.
你也是,小布
And you too, Bum-Ju.
干得漂亮,孩子们
Well done, kids.
你们找到了科拉,我真是为你们骄傲
I'm proud of you all for finding Korra.
有没有骄傲到打算给我个文身了?
Proud enough to get me my tats?
还没
No.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我想你了,丹增
I missed you, Tenzin.
我不想一下子就谈正事
Now, I hate to get right down to business
但我听说在皂阜发生的事了
but I want to hear what happened in Zaofu.
你最擅长一秒钟破坏气氛了
Way to ruin the moment.
古维拉的整支大军都在那里
Kuvira's whole army was there.
她抓住了妈妈,爸爸和我的哥哥们
She captured mom, dad, and my brothers.
我以为我已经强到可以阻止她了
I thought I was strong enough to stop her.
我感觉太失败了
I feel like such a failure.
没人期望你独自解决古维拉
No one expected you to handle Kuvira on your own.
我们必须一起找出对付她的办法
It's up to all of us to find a way to deal with her.
你回来我们就很高兴了
We're just glad to have you back.
博林哪去了?
Where's Bolin?
他该不会还在古维拉一方吧?
He's not still on Kuvira's side, is he?
我不相信在她那样对待我的家人之后,他还会继续跟随她
I can't believe he would stay with her after what she did to my family.
但我们并不清楚他现在在哪
But we don't know where he is.
你能不能好歹用下你自己的两条腿?
How about you use your own legs for a while?
你知道吗,当我和朱莉逃离共和城的时候
You know, when I fled Republic City with Zhu Li
她在一天内背着我走了二十里
she carried me twenty Miles in one day.
还是在她扭伤了脚踝之后
And that was after she sprained her ankle.
朱莉不在了,明白?
Well, Zhu Li's not here, okay?
好吧
That's fine.
把我扔在这里,让蠕虫把我吞噬
Leave me here. Let the worms gobble me up.
我自作孽不可活
I deserve it.
想都别想,先生
No way, mister.
你别想这么轻易地撂担子
You're not getting off that easily.
你要对古维拉正在造的那武器负责
You're responsible for that weapon Kuvira's trying to make.
我得提醒你,那玩意可是能干掉一大票人
Which, may I remind you, could hurt a lot of people.
不,别让我想起这事
No, don't remind me!
我知道我是个超级大烂人
I know, I'm a horrible, horrible person.
好吧,听着
Okay, look
古维拉骗我们去帮她去干那苦差事
Kuvira fooled us both into doing her dirty work
对这事我也很不爽
and I'm not happy about it either.
但如果我们想弥补过错
But you know how we're gonna make it up to the world?
就该回到共和城
By getting back to Republic City
警告大家她要做什么
and warning everyone what she's up to.
所以我要你拉住我的手
So I want you to take my hand,
跟我一起走出这片森林!
and march with me out of this forest!
你真的很会说话,小子
You really have a way with words, kid.
怪不得我让你当了电影明星
No wonder I made you a mover star.
轮到我当会儿司机了,跳上来吧
All right, I'll take the driver's seat for a while. Hop on.
太好了,我的脚可以歇一歇了
Great. My feet could use a break.
好,天哪
Okay. Oh, boy.
走吧
Here we go.
有没有搞错?
Are you kidding me?
我没让你久等吧
I hope you haven't been waiting long.
只不过等了三年
Only three years.
能再次见到你实在太好了
It's so good to see you again.
见到你也是
You too.
我喜欢你的新发型
And I'm loving the hair.
谢谢,你看起来和以往一样时尚
Thanks. You're looking snazzy as always.
走吧,信在餐厅为我们定了位子
Come on, Mako got us a table at the restaurant.
科拉
Korra!
嗨,信
Hi, Mako.
你好啊,我是吴王子
Hello there, Prince Wu
王座的正统继承人,还是这家伙的老板
rightful heir to the throne, and this guy's boss.
我敢说他告诉过你很多有关我的事
I bet he's told you a lot about me.
没,半点没有
Nope. Not a thing.
那我们就有得聊了
Then we have so much to talk about.
你会喜欢这里的食物的
You are going to love the food here.
我私下认识这里的主厨
I know the chef personally.
第一道菜先上香辣章鱼油煎饼
Let's start with a round of your spicy octopus fritters.
还有黄瓜芦苇汁要不断继上
And keep the cucumber-aloe water flowing.
我高贵的皮肤可得好好保湿
Got to keep this princely skin hydrated.
我还以为只是我们三个聚一聚
I thought it was just going to be the three of us.
抱歉,我甩不掉这家伙
Sorry, I couldn't ditch him.
但他保证会尽可能乖点
But he promised to be on his best behavior.
嗨,变个神通状态给我看看
Hey, pop into the Avatar state for me.
我想看你的灯泡眼
I want to see your eyes glow.
什么?没门
What? No.
你还能进入神通状态啊
So can you go into the Avatar state again?
你告诉我你不行时我很担心
I was worried when you told me you couldn't.
等下
Wait.
她什么时候告诉你她不行的?
When did she tell you she couldn't?
你们之间发生了些什么?
What's going on with you two?
我不在这里时写信给了麻美
I wrote to Asami while I was away.
我叫她不要告诉你,抱歉
I asked her not to tell you. I'm sorry.
好吧,你为什么都不给我写信?
Well, why didn't you ever write to me?
还有博林?
Or Bolin?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜我是不知道该写些什么
I guess I didn't know what to say.
写句‘你好’也成啊
A "hello" would have been nice.
信,如果这么说能让你觉得好些的话
Mako, if it makes you feel any better
她也没给我写信
she didn't write me either.
她干嘛……
Why would she...
算了
Never mind.
我很抱歉没有和你保持联♥系♥,但我现在回来了
I'm sorry I didn't stay in touch, but I'm back now.
我想知道你们俩经历的一切
And I want to know everything about what's been going on with you two.
我貌似有一些大消息
Well, I kind of have some big news.
我终于第一次去探望我爸了
I went to visit my father for the first time.
他一直在给我写信
He'd been writing me letters
我想我终于准备好试着原谅他了
and I guess I finally felt ready to try and forgive him.
你确定你能信任他吗?
You sure you can trust him?
他说不定还是想再一次操控你
He might just be manipulating you again.
你以为我不知道我的亲爹的能耐?
You think I don't know what my own father is capable of?
不,我的意思是……
No. No, I didn't mean...
你以为你随随便便消失三年
you don't get to disappear for three years
然后就能跑出来说你很清楚什么对我才是最好的?
and then act like you know what's best for me.
我可不是一开始就打算离开那么久
It's not like I planned to be gone that long.
我很想回来,但一直感觉没做好准备,直到现在
I wanted to come back, but I never felt ready until now.
尽管我很享受这次小聚
As much as I'm enjoying this little catch-up
我的皇家膀胱可快要憋炸了
my royal bladder is about to explode.
信?
Mako?
来啊,我需要你站岗
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表