剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
很抱歉让你看到这一幕,帕布
I'm sorry you had to see that, Pabu.
感谢两位专程前来
Thank you both for coming.
回来还有人热情接待的感觉真不错
It's nice to be welcomed back with open arms.
其实,我让你回来也只是迫不得已
Actually, I brought you here out of necessity.
大家都知道我从来都讨厌你
It's no secret I never liked you
- 特别是在你打算绑♥架♥我之后 - 那只是传闻
especially after you tried to have me kidnapped. Allegedly.
对啊
Right.
你做的所有事都只是‘传闻’
Everything you do is "allegedly"
就像你抢走我的公♥司♥
like when you took over my company
还有炸毁南部水族文化中心
and bombed the Southern water tribe cultural center.
那栋建筑是我的!
I own that building!
我的家产,想怎么炸就怎么炸!
A man has the right to blow up his own property!
现在,我需要你们先搁置分歧
Right now, I need you to put aside your differences.
如果古维拉真的在制♥造♥超级武器
If Kuvira really is creating a super weapon
我们将需要你们两位共和城最聪明的头脑齐心协力来阻止她
we're going to need the two brightest minds in the city working together to stop it.
你说呢,麻美?跟我再度联手吧?
What do you say, Asami? Partners again?
好,我会帮忙
Fine. I'll help.
但你可别妄想再欺骗我
But don't even think about double-crossing me again.
嗯……
Ow... Uh-huh.
你真的准备好了吗?
Are you sure you're ready for this?
是的
Yes.
我想如果见到扎西尔被锁起来
I think if I see Zaheer chained up
我就终于能明白他再也不是威胁了
I'll finally realize that he's not a threat anymore.
走近墙壁
Approach the wall.
不,我必须独自面对他
No. I need to do this alone.
我就知道你早晚会来
I figured you would show up sooner or later.
所以……
So...
你跑这么远来见我,肯定是真的遇到麻烦了
You must really be in trouble if you came all the way down here to see me.
我来是为了直视你的眼睛
I came here to look you in the eye
并且告诉你你无法掌控我
and tell you that you have no power over me.
我不会再惧怕你
I will no longer be scared of you.
我看这不管用嘛
I guess it didn't work.
你看起来还是吓坏了
You still seem scared.
来这里就是个错误
This was a mistake.
我知道你为何而来
I know why you're here.
你对我一无所知!
You don't know anything about me!
你无法进入灵界
You can't go into the spirit world.
我的大部分时间都在灵界度过
I spend most of my time in the spirit world
众所周知,神通之魂已经有几年没去过那里
and it's well-known that the Avatar's spirit hasn't been there for a few years.
你从这里都能冥想进入灵界?
You can meditate into the spirit world from here?
我可感觉不到这里充满灵气
Doesn't feel very spiritually charged.
这就是你的问题所在
This is your problem.
共和城充满神灵能量
Republic City is flowing with spiritual energy
你却无法与它连接
and you can't even tap into it.
不,你才是我的问题所在
No, my problem is you.
你对我下了毒!
You poisoned me!
是你毁了我!
You ruined me!
人们曾以为我无人能挡
People used to think I was unstoppable
但现在他们觉得我一无是处!
but now they don't think I'm capable of anything!
责怪我只不过能让你自己感觉好些罢了
Blaming me is a crutch to make you feel better
但却没法帮你复原
but it's not helping you recover.
我以为与你面对面就能结束这一切
I thought seeing you face-to-face would put an end to all of this
但也许我该意识到我将永远无法复原了
but maybe it's time I realize I'll never be the same.
我们都无法复原
Neither of us are the same as before.
我学会了飞行,现在却被锁链束缚
I learned to fly, but now I'm bound in chains.
你拥有全世界的力量和使用它们的自♥由♥
You have all the power in the world and the freedom to use it
但你却选择压抑自己
but you choose to hold yourself down.
我没有压抑自己
I'm not holding myself down
我只是力量有限而已
but my powers have limits.
你错了
You're wrong.
那些毒药本可将你毒死
That poison should've killed you
可你却能战胜它
but you were able to fight it off.
你觉得你的力量有限
You think your power has limits
我却认为,它是无限的
I say it's limitless.
随便吧
Whatever.
之前你一直谈论混沌和自♥由♥
Before, you were always talking about chaos and freedom.
然后你灭了土强国女王
Then you took out the earth queen
制♥造♥了土强国有史以来最糟的独♥裁♥者
and created the worst dictator the earth kingdom has ever seen.
真是谢谢你啦
Thanks for that.
我听过关于她的传闻
I've heard rumors about her
但我不知道她已经取得如此权力
but I didn't know she achieved so much power.
她必须被阻止
She needs to be stopped.
我得越过这个坎才能阻止得了她
Well, I can't stop her unless I get over this block.
我想我能帮你
I think I can help.
让我引领你进入灵界
Let me lead you into the spirit world.
没门
No way.
我不信任你
I can't trust you.
也许吧
Maybe not.
但如果你有别的选择,你就不会在这里了,不是吗?
But if you had any other options, you wouldn't be here now, would you?
我们也许曾是敌人
We may have been enemies once
但现在我们的目标一致
but for now, our interests align.
都到这个地步了
I've come this far.
我还有什么好失去的?
What have I got to lose?
集中精力聆听我的声音
Focus on the sound of my voice
清除你的杂念
and clear your mind.
继续回忆下去
Let it play out.
我做不到
I can't!
你可以的
You can.
接受那些已发生的事实
Accept what happened to you.
不要惧怕没发生的未来
Don't fear what might have been.
我控制不住了
I have no control!
别害怕,坚持住
Don't be afraid. Hold on.
我做到了
I made it...
是你把我引领到这里的
And you led me here.
你知道吉诺拉和其他人在哪里吗?
Do you know where Jinora and the others are?
不知道,但是你知道的
No, but you do.
拉瓦,我好想你
Raava, I missed you.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
我一直在你的身体里
I have always been inside of you.
你能帮我找到吉诺拉吗?
Can you help me find Jinora?
我怎么才能把他们的灵魂解救出来?
How do I release their spirits?
你必须要御你身体内的能量
You must bend the energy within.
但我在灵界毫无能力
But I'm powerless in the spirit world.
不,你在灵界时力量是最为强大的
No. You're most powerful here.
在灵界,你和所有神灵之力都是相通的
In the spirit world, you're connected to all the spiritual energy.
我感觉浑身充满灵气
I feel all spirity.
爸
Dad!
你安全回来我就放心了
I'm so glad you're safe.
发生了什么事,你们怎么出来的?
What happened? How did you get out?
科拉救了我们
Korra saved us.
那……
So...
你现在感觉怎么样?
How are you doing?
我感觉拾回了完整的自己
I feel whole again.
感觉很好
I feel good.
你觉得你现在终于可以忘却扎西尔对你做过的事了吗?
Do you think you're finally able to forget about what Zaheer did to you?
不是
No.
不过我终于能够接受这些发生的事情了
But I am finally able to accept what happened
我想这能让我变得更强
and I think that's gonna make me stronger.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我们要处理一些家庭内部的问题
We've got some family business to take care of.
好吧,但在你走之前
All right, listen, before you go
我想告诉你我理解你的感受
I just want to tell you that I understand how you feel.
我知道我什么也做不了
I know there's nothing I could do
或者说不管做什么也不能弥补我的错误
or no big gesture that can make up for all my mistakes
但是这并不表明我不会为了赢回你的爱付出努力
but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying to win you back
因为……
because...
我真的爱你
I love you.
你能这么说,我很感激
Thanks for saying all of that.
知道吗,如果你想让我回心转意,你可以做一件事
You know, there is one thing you could do to win me back.
是什么?可以的,我愿意做任何事情
What is it? Yes, I'll do anything!
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表