剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
你怎么知道我在外头?
How did you know I was out there?
我差不多能知晓这里发生的一切
I'm pretty tapped into the goings-on around here.
你怎么跑到这片沼泽来了?
What brings you to the swamp, anyway?
一个神灵带我来到这里,告诉我会在这里找到某个人
A spirit led me here and told me I was supposed to find someone.
那是你吗?
Is that you?
把我问倒了
Beats me.
但如果是你的神通之感召唤你来到这里
But if your avatar senses called you here
你也许该听他们的
you should probably listen to them.
你认得我?
Wait, you recognize me?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
我和你的前世是好朋友
We were good friends in your previous life.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.
拓芙?
Toph?
雾之沼泽也是安昂第一次发现北方拓芙的幻像的地方
很高兴再见到你,踏无痕
Nice to see you again, twinkletoes.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表