剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Good, because we're here.
这些军队不会传达某些让人误解的信息么
Aren't all these troops gonna send the wrong message?
军队只是为了突出力量
The army is here to project strength.
而你是带来和平的使者
You're here to present peace.
欧珀,你也在
Opal, you're here too.
别过来,你已经选择好你的阵营了
No, you've chosen your side.
阵营?这里没什么站不站队的问题吧
Sides? There shouldn't be sides.
好吧,为什么我们不站成一个圈呢?
I know, why don't we all stand in a circle, huh
或者握个手呢?
Maybe hold hands?
我不会放弃皂阜
I'm not giving up Zaofu.
我不在乎你把所有军队都派到这里
I don't care if you brought your entire army.
夙,我不是用我的军队来威胁你
Su, I didn't bring my army to threaten you.
我只是想让你看看,我和你的儿子达到的成就
I wanted to show you all that your son and I have accomplished.
你必须知道,你在做的事
You must realize what you're doing
完全违背了我和你父亲试着教会你的理念
Goes against everything your father and I tried to teach you.
儿子,回家吧
Son, you belong here.
为什么?
Why?
这样我就能继续生活在你的阴影下了对吗?
So that I can go on living in your shadow?
别这样说
Don't say that.
难道你没发现她已经把你洗♥脑♥了吗?
Can't you see she's brainwashed you.
哈,我可没洗他的脑,我是给了他自♥由♥
Ha, I didn't brainwash him. I set him free.
他和我已经共同达到了,和你们在一起时不可能到达的高度
And now he's accomplished more with me than he ever could have with you.
好吧伙计们,很明显
Okay, guys, obviously
这儿有很多个人的痛苦回忆
there's a lot of personal, painful history here.
为什么我们不去忘记这些事情呢?都过去了
So what do say we just all forget about that stuff, huh? I mean, that's the past.
对吧,文,对吧,韦
Right, Wing? Right, Wei?
你们明白我的意思,来个击掌
You guys know what I'm talking about. High five.
不来?好吧没事
All right. No, it's cool.
你知道吗,我觉得现在我们要做的
You know what I think we need to do?
就是放眼未来,未来很光明
Focus on the future. And the future is bright.
听我说啊,亲眼见的
Let me tell you. I've seen it.
根据我上个月的见闻
Yeah, saw it last month.
我们来到一个啥没有的小镇
We went to this town that had nothing.
那里大多数人从未见过什么汽车
Most of the people there had never even seen a satomobile before.
现在他们人手两辆
But now they have two satomobiles
通了自来水,而且磁悬浮穿镇而过
Running water, and a magnet train that goes right through their town.
看,是不是很棒的前景呢?
I mean, how awesome is that?
你们刚去的时候他们是很开心
They might have been happy when you first arrived
但我见过你们走以后发生了什么
but I've seen what happens after you leave.
那些居民全都被迫像奴隶一样的工作
Citizens are forced to work as slave labor.
反抗者被送到了渺无人烟的地方
Dissenters are sent off to who knows where.
你错了,欧珀
You're wrong, Opal.
我不知道你看见了什么
Now, I don't know what you think you've seen
我用博林的名义向你百分百地保证
But I'm giving you the 100% Bolin guarantee
我们正在让土强帝国成为更加安居乐业的地方
That we're making the Earth Empire a better place to live.
我简直不敢相信你居然把博林派来来动摇我们
I can't believe you brought Bolin here to try to sway us.
你走吧
Leave.
皂阜绝不会奉你为领袖
Zaofu will never accept you as their leader.
那你让我别无选择
Then you leave me no choice.
你有24小时来决定是不是要加入帝国
You have 24 hours to agree to join the empire
否则我们就只能武力攻城
Or we take the city by force.
我看到了,皂阜
I see it. Zaofu.
我们终于到了
We made it.
还有一大批其他人在这里
And a bunch of other people are here too.
哦,不
Oh, no.
我希望我们不是来得太迟了
I hope we're not too late.
科拉?
Korra?
我不敢相信,你都去哪儿了?
I can't believe it. Where have you been?
你失踪了,所有人都很担心
You disappeared. Everyone was so worried.
这个事我们稍后再说
I'll tell you the whole story later.
现在我是来帮你阻止古维拉的
Right now, I want to help you stop Kuvira.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
你刚才只是虚张声势吧
You were just bluffing, right?
我的意思是,你不会真的打算攻打皂阜
I mean, you're not really going to attack Zaofu...
对吗?
Are you?
当人们不合作的时候,我们必须用别的方法来说服他们加入
When people don't cooperate, we must find other ways of convincing them to join.
其他方法
Other ways?
之前的时候,我们用了几次其他方法了
How many times have we used these other ways in the past?
这不是你该关心的问题
It's not for you to worry about.
那么
So...
那些我们去过的村庄在我们走以后发生了什么
What does happen to all of those towns and villages after we leave?
我刚意识到我真的从来没回去确认过这件事
I just realized I've never really gone back and checked on them.
那些人是我忠实的子民
Those people are my loyal subjects
他们在以我认为合适的方式为国效力
And they contribute to the empire however I see fit.
既然现在你是局内人了
Now that you're in the inner circle
看来你必须去接受一些残酷的现实
You're going to have to accept some hard truths.
我看来不算什么局内人
Maybe I'm not really an inner-circle kind of guy.
或者..,或者我们不要去占领皂阜
Or... or maybe we don't take over Zaofu.
我们就把它晾在一边,然后,耶,帝国统一了
We could just let them be on their own, then yay, the empire's united.
可喜可贺
Congratulations to us.
我怀疑你对欧珀的个人感情
I didn't know your personal feelings for Opal
是不是胜过你对我的忠诚
Were stronger than your loyalty to me.
皂阜会加入我们的
Zaofu will join us.
现在我在斟酌带上你这个决定到底对不对
The only thing I'm second-guessing is the decision to bring you along.
也许你该被送去再教育营
Maybe you need to spend some time in a reeducation camp.
我以为那是我们把人们送去学习经营的地方
I thought that's where we send people to learn new trade skills.
博林,那里也有些残酷的真♥相♥
Hard truths, Bolin.
你的忠诚似乎在动摇
Your loyalty seems to be wavering.
不,不 我是完全站在你这一边的
No, no, I'm totally on your side
完全的,百分百对你忠心
Completely 100% loyal.
是什么让你和古维拉的关系变得那么差
How did things get so bad between you and Kuvira?
我以为她是你的学生
I thought she was your protege?
她对我来说不仅仅是那样
She was more than that.
她更像我的女儿
She was like a daughter to me.
我从八岁就收养了她,并且培养她的才华
I took her in when she was eight years old And nourished her talents.
古维拉很聪明
Kuvira was smart
天生就是领袖的料,让她快速地升迁
a natural leader, and quickly rose through the ranks.
我在她身上看到了自己的影子
I saw myself in her.
到底发生了什么?
What happened?
三年前,当女王驾崩的时候
Three years ago, after the fall of the Earth Queen
莱科和丹增来见我
Raiko and Tenzin came to see me.
土强国现在一片混乱
The Earth Kingdom is in chaos.
现在是权力的真空期
There's a vacuum of power
而且我很担心如果没人掌控局面,会有什么影响
and I'm concerned about what will happen if someone doesn't take control of the situation.
所以你们认为我就是合适的人选
And do you think I should be the one?
你是掌权的最佳人选
You're the perfect person to take charge.
国际上的领袖都很信任你
The world leaders trust you
而且作为北方家族的一员,你在土强国享有很高的声望
and as a beifong, You have credibility in the earth kingdom.
我很荣幸你们能想到我
I'm honored that you thought of me
但我对把自己的意志强加于整个国家没有兴趣
But I'm not interested in imposing my ideals on an entire nation.
抱歉我不能帮你们
I'm afraid I can't help you.
夙音,知道以我的立场这话我不该说
Suyin, I know this isn't my place
但我觉得你应该挺身而出
But I think you should do this.
皂阜一直如同现代化力量的灯塔
Zaofu has always been a beacon of modern progress
现在你有机会把你的成果和所有国民分享
And now you can share that with everyone.
那你让我怎么做
What would you have me do
进军并占领永固城?
March into Ba Sing Se with an army?
我们会被视作征服者并且不可避免地带来战争
We'd be seen as conquerors and greeted with nothing but war.
现在已经战争四起了
There are already wars.
土强女王几乎把这个国家毁了
The Earth Queen nearly destroyed our nation.
现在正是我们改变一切的时机
This is our opportunity to change things.
我不会这么做
It's not going to happen.
我当时并没有意识到
I didn't realize at the time
那个时候我们的关系已经出现了裂痕
But that moment created a rift between us.
古维拉说服我的亲生儿子并对抗我
Kuvira turned my own son against me.
他们还在我背后密谋
And together they plotted behind my back.
你们在干什么?
What do you think you're doing?
我们在干♥你♥没胆子做的事
We're doing what you don't have the guts to do.
我们要去永固城重建土强国的秩序
We're going to Ba Sing Se to help bring order back to the Earth Kingdom.
不
No.
你必须留在这里
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表