剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
我拒绝把我国再度拖入战争的泥潭
and I refuse to drag my nation into another one
除非别无选择
unless there's no other choice.
如果你要袭击古维拉
If you attack Kuvira
我军不会参加
you'll do it without my army.
好吧
Fine.
我会暂缓进攻计划
I'll hold off any plans of attack.
我们且先采取守势,同时增强边境防御
We'll go on the defensive and fortify security on the borders.
如果是这样,我将大力协助
In that, you'll have my help.
欧珀,请先等一下
Opal, wait! Please.
对这一切,我十分抱歉
I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything.
我很欣慰,你安然无恙
I'm glad you're okay
但是现在说对不起太晚了
but it's a little late for sorry.
我知道
I know. I know.
我没有听你的话,加入了古维拉阵营
I didn't listen to you, and I sided with Kuvira
还帮她拿下了土强国
and I helped her take over the Earth Kingdom
颠覆了你的家乡,让你母亲被抓,连带你的哥哥和父亲…
and topple your home and get your mom captured and your brothers and your dad...
哇,如果我这样说出来的话的确听上去很糟
Wow, that does sound really bad when I say it out loud like that.
但我一定会补偿你的
But I'm gonna make it up to you.
打扰了,情侣们,我需要和欧珀谈一谈
Pardon me, lovebirds, but I need a word with Opal.
私下里
Privately.
我很抱歉,孩子
I'm sorry, kid
莱科说服不了其他领导人来进攻古维拉
but Raiko couldn't convince the other leaders to attack Kuvira.
但我们的家人...
So our family...
看来我们得靠自己救他们了
Looks like we're going to have to save them ourselves.
你认为其他人会不会同意加入我们?
Don't you think some other people would agree to go with us?
这是一个未批准的、危险的、深入敌军腹地的任务
This is an unsanctioned and dangerous mission into enemy territory.
我们不能请求他人冒着生命危险来救我们的家人
We can't ask other people to risk their necks for our family.
如果我们想成功进行这次营救
If we want to break them out
我们只能孤军奋战
we'll have to do it alone.
博林,见到你回来真高兴
Bolin, I'm so glad you're back.
我非常担心你
I was worried about you.
我们都心焦如焚
We all were.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys.
信,对于上次我们处理问题的方式,我十分抱歉
Mako, I'm so sorry about the way we left things.
我的确是个榆木脑袋
I'm such an idiot.
关于古维拉,你警告过我
You tried to warn me about Kuvira
但我像个笨蛋一样跑了
and I ran off anyway, like an idiot.
你是对的,我是个白♥痴♥
You were right, and I'm just an idiot.
我希望能再度得到你们的信任
I hope that I'll be able to earn your trust again.
我才是让大家失去信心的那位
If anyone has lost people's trust, it's me.
自从被古维拉完爆
Ever since Kuvira kicked my butt
没人再需要我了
no one even wants me around.
我们需要你
We want you around.
还有,博林,你不是白♥痴♥
And, Bolin, you're not an idiot.
你只是在做你认为正确的事
You were just doing what you thought was right.
哦,我爱你们大家
Aw, I love you guys.
我还想再抱一次
And I really want to hug again.
科拉!那些灵藤!
Korra! The vines!
抓住我了!快来救我!
They're taking me! Help!
让所有人离开这儿
Get everyone out of here!
立起警戒线
Put up a perimeter.
取消所有观光团,派人去联♥系♥丹增
Cancel all tours. Somebody get ahold of Tenzin.
我们得进去找吉诺拉
We got to get in there and find Jinora.
我不认为现在有人该进去
I don't think anyone should be going in there right now.
我知道我不像原来那个神通
I know I'm not the old Avatar I used to be
但这点程度我还是能做到的
but I can do this.
小心点
Be careful.
吉诺拉
Jinora!
有人在吗?
Hello? Anyone?
等等,你听到没有
Wait. Do you hear that?
快来
Come on!
科拉,朝那看
Korra, look.
那是什么?
What are those?
是吉诺拉和其他人
It's Jinora and the rest of them.
他们的灵魂被困在了灵界
Their spirits are trapped in the spirit world.
把他们救出来
Let's get them out.
住手
Don't!
你会激怒这些灵藤
You'll provoke the vines.
让我试试
Let me try.
它们就是不松动
They won't open.
如果我冥想进了灵界,也许我能放他们出来
Maybe if I meditate into the spirit world, I can free them.
等等
Wait...
这里不是灵界
This isn't the spirit world.
扎西尔,不要
Zaheer! No!
你不可能同时对付我和毒药的
You can't fight me and the poison.
错,我清空了体内的毒药
No, I got it out.
你永远清除不了
You'll never get it out!
科拉,怎么了?
Korra, what's wrong?
是扎西尔
It's Zaheer.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
自从与他交手,他一直阴魂不散
He's been haunting me ever since I fought him.
我无法达到内心平静
I can't get any peace.
看来他
It's like he's
在阻止我冥想进入灵界
blocking me from meditating into the spirit world.
我就在这,你需要什么?
I'm here for you. What do you need?
我必须直面扎西尔
I want to face Zaheer.
科拉,那太危险了
Korra, he's too dangerous.
尽管他进监狱了,还是不能信他
Even when he's locked up, he can't be trusted.
如果想找到吉诺拉和其他人,我必须这么做
I need to if I want to save Jinora and the others.
别无他法
There's no other way.
还有一个办法
There is another way.
通知你父亲
I'm calling your father.
他可以带一队人马从南极通道进入灵界
He can lead an expedition into the spirit world from the Southern portal.
你也对我失去信心了,是吗?
You've lost faith in me too, haven't you?
大家都觉得我无法胜任任何事了
No one thinks I'm capable of anything anymore.
不是这样的
It's not that at all.
我知道我能行
I know I can do this.
我只是太担心吉诺拉了
I'm just so worried for Jinora.
我不能想象你也遭遇那样的事
I can't imagine if something happened to you too.
丹增,拜托了
Tenzin, please...
我没问题
I'll be okay.
扎西尔囚禁在城外的深山中
Zaheer's imprisoned deep in the mountains outside the city.
我会通知莱科给你通行证的
I'll call Raiko and get the clearance.
谢谢了
Thank you.
小帕帕 你在哪?
Pab-pabs, where are you?
帕布
Pabu!
哦,我真想你
Oh, I missed you so much!
不知你听说了吗,欧珀在生我的气
So I don't know if you've heard, but Opal's kind of mad at me.
我希望你能帮我赢回她
I was hoping you could help me win her back.
太棒了,我想到了一个点子
Awesome! Yes, I have an idea.
你好啊,帕布
Hello, Pabu.
我也很高兴见到你
Well, it's good to see you too.
这是什么?
What do you got there?
欧帕,你来了
Opal, you made it.
这是什么?
What's this?
野餐,专为我们俩准备的
A picnic, just for the two of us.
好吧,我们仨,抱歉,帕布
Well, three of us. Sorry, pabs.
所以帕布带给我的这张
So this note Pabu brought me
说你两条腿都折了的字条只是为了骗我么?
saying you broke both of your legs was just a ruse?
也许吧……
Maybe...
不过既然你都来了,难道不想坐下来,放松放松
But now that you're here, don't you want to just sit back, relax
尝一些我自♥制♥的姵玛独家配方的蒸包
try some of my homemade steam buns Pema's recipe...
边看帕布表演他那
and watch Pabu do some of
举世闻名的后空翻来消遣一下?
his world famous backflips for entertainment?
噢,蒸包可是我的最爱啊
Oh, steam buns... my favorite.
这肯定能让我忘掉你曾为古维拉卖♥♥力
This will totally make me forget that you worked for Kuvira
那个抓了我的家人
the person who captured my family
并且这会儿可能正在折磨他们的人
and is probably torturing them right now.
好呀,就让我们坐下来
So, yeah, let's just sit down
好好享受一下野餐,因为我们就是这么恩爱!
and have a great picnic because we're so in love!
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表