剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Earth.
土强
Fire.
火烈
Air.
气和
Water.
水善
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
and bring balance to the world.
并为世界带来平衡
The world has entered a new age.
世界已进入新的纪♥元♥
the likes of which has never been felt before.
谐波汇聚所造成的能量变化前所未见
from Korra's epic battle with Unavaatu.
而在科拉和吴纳瓦图的史诗对决两周后 共和城还处在恢复期
of wilds the spirits have come to call home.
藤蔓蔓延到了各处 制♥造♥了好几处被神灵当作家园的荒野
What other changes are in store for our city?
我们的城市还会迎来什么其他的变化呢
Come back, Bum-Ju.
回来 小布
that's fine.
如果你不想穿我给你织的毛衣那没关系
I'm sorry I got mad.
我很抱歉刚刚生气了
Bum-Ju, I'm running out of tree.
小布 树都不够爬了
Can we go down now?
我们现在能下去了吗
Bum-Ju, a little help?
小布 救命呐
Ah! Ahh! Look!
看呐
I'm airbending.
我在御气
Ah! Wow, that still hurt a lot.
嗷 还是痛死了
How are we ever gonna clear away all these vines?
我们究竟怎样才能清除这些藤蔓
I don't get it!
啊 我就不懂了
I can vanquish Vaatu,but not a bunch of stupid vines?
我连瓦图都能打败,却搞不定几堆蠢藤
I'm sure you'll find a way.
你肯定会找到办法的
Why do you wanna get rid of them?
你为什么想要清除它们
You changed the world.
你改变了世界
We're connected with the spirits again.
我们又一次和神灵联♥系♥起来
The wilds are their home.
这些荒野就是他们的家
live here are as excited about it as you are.
我不认为原先住这里的人会像你一样高兴
I still don't have a way to get rid of the vines.
我要去面对媒体并告诉他们我还是没法处理掉这些藤
This should be fun.
真有趣
Mr. President
总统先生
are now nearly as low as the Avatar's?
你是否担心你的支持率快像神通一样低了
Have you seen today's headline?
你看了今天的头条吗
It says, "Raik-oh-no. Polls pan Prez plans!"
上面写着“雷鼓只是雷声响?民调看衰总统政策”
I'm not concerned with snappy put-downs in the press.
我不关心媒体的尖刻贬低
I'm facing this calamity just like every other citizen.
就像其他市民一样我也要面对这个灾难
There's a tree growing right through my office.
树都长到我办公室来了
You think I'm not doing everything I can to get rid of it?
你认为我没有在尽全力清除它们?
A few questions, please! - Avatar Korra!
请回答几个问题! 神通科拉!
Do you regret the way you handled the Unalaq crisis?
你是否对自己处理吴纳克危机的方法感到后悔
Why are you forcing the integration of spirits in Republic City?
你为什么要迫使共和城与神灵结合
Listen,I've been trying everything I can think of to get rid of these vines, but...
听着 我也在尽我所能来清除这些藤蔓但是
why can't you fix this? - Are the vines here to stay?
为什么你搞不定这个 这些藤要留在这了吗
Is this part of your new world order?
这是你的新世界秩序的一部分吗
Look!
听着!
Harmonic convergence was just a couple weeks ago.
谐波汇聚才过去几周而已
I just need a little more time to get everything back to normal.
我只是还需要些时间让一切重回正轨
The Avatar has put us all in a very difficult position,
虽然神通让我们都陷入了困境
but my administration...
但是我的政♥府♥
Oh!I'm sorry.
哦 很抱歉
Did I put you in a difficult position by fighting the giant force of pure evil that was going to destroy the whole world?
我和意图毁灭全世界的纯邪恶巨灵战斗让你陷入了困境?
Maybe your administration could've handled that!
也许你的政♥府♥本可以对付它呢
That's all! No more questions!
到此为止,提问结束
This is a disaster.
真是场灾难
Don't worry. We'll figure something out.
别担心。我们会想出解决办法的
Easy for you to say.
对你来说当然轻松啦
You don't have my poll numbers.
你又不用面对我那支持率
8% approval?
百分之八的支持率?
Who were they asking?
到底是问了些什么人啊
You can't take that to heart.
不要太往心里去了
People are just frustrated.
人们只是有些沮丧而已
I don't blame them.
我不怪他们
I should be able to fix this.
我本该处理好的
I'm the Avatar.
我是降世神通啊
You are not gonna believe what just happened.
你肯定不会相信刚才发生了什么
Where's your father?
你爹呢
Dad!
爹!!!!
What is it? What's wrong?
啥,出什么事了
The most amazing, wondrous,fantastical thing just occurred.
最震惊最奇妙最梦幻的事刚刚发生了
I made him this sweater,and he didn't seem to like it.
好吧 小布和我发生了点小争吵 我给他做了件小毛衣,他似乎不太喜欢
And I'll admit it might need work,but it was my first attempt at knitting.
我也承认是不太行,但这是我第一次尝试织毛衣
So I was a little hurt.
所以我有点伤心
Hilarious.
笑死我了
Time for dinner, everyone.
吃饭时间到了大家
No! Check this out.
不 看看这个
I can airbend!
我能御气了
Yeah, wait. Seriously. I was doing it.
诶 等等,说正经的,我真御气来着
Oh, hold on. I just...
哦 就等一下 我就……
Maybe if I...
如果我……
No.
还没有
I swear I'm not making it up.
我发誓我不是在瞎吹
Stop waving your arms around at the table.
别再在餐桌上挥手了
It's not funny anymore.
一点都不搞笑了
It's not a joke.
这不是笑话
What's up with him?
他怎么了
Bumi says he airbended earlier,but he can't now.
布米说他早先御气了 但他现在不行了
Oh, and I guess he's not very good at knitting either.
而且我猜他也不怎么会织毛衣
I gotta say,I love being a part of this family.
我必须要说 我很喜欢成为这个家庭的一部分
You got the grumpy dad, the wacky Uncle.
暴躁的老爹 古怪的叔叔
The put-upon mom, crazy kids.
受虐的老妈,疯狂的小孩
This is great.
太棒了
Where's Mako?
信哪去了?
Oh, you mean the brooding teenager?
你是说忧郁的少年啊
He's staying at the police station.
他待在警♥察♥局了
Still?
还在?
I told him Tenzin invited us to stay here since our apartment is a vine habitat now
我告诉过他 丹增已邀请我们住在这里 自从我们的公♥寓♥变成藤蔓饲养园后
but he said he had to focus on work.
但他说他得专心工作
Oh! Did you see that?
哦,你看到没
I think the napkin moved.
我想那纸巾好像动了
You blew on it.
你吹动的
Wait!
等等
Maybe I can only do it when my life is in danger.
可能只有遇到生命危险时我才能御气
Bolin, bend a giant boulder at me.
博林,朝我扔个大石头来
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
啊 我觉得这主意不太好
If you're gonna be bending giant boulders,you can do it outside.
如果你要御大石请出去御
No one is bending giant boulders!
没人要扔石头
Look alive, Uncle Bumi!
注意 布米伯伯
Ah! I told you!
我就说嘛
Unbelievable.
不敢相信
You're actually an airbender.
你真是个气宗
Wait until I tell mom.She's gonna love this.
等我告诉老妈,她肯定很高兴
Ow! Police.
警♥察♥
He what? Slow down.
他 什么 慢点
Okay, I'm on my way.
好的,我就到
What the heck did all this?
这是发生了什么
It was my brother. He's out of control!
是我弟,他失控了
Okay, just tell me what happened.
好吧 告诉我发生了什么
We were arguing about the books,and Daw was yelling at me
我们正在争论账簿的事 唐正对我大喊大叫
and all of a sudden things started flying around!
然后突然东西就开始满天飞
He was creating this storm like...
他制♥造♥了一个旋风 就像
Like what?
像什么
Well, like he was airbending.
呃 像是在御气!
Sir... That's impossible.
先生,那是不可能的
There are only five airbenders in the entire world
全世界只有五个气宗
and your brother is not one of them.
而且你弟弟不是其中之一
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
He was freaking out, yelling,"what happening to me?"
他吓坏了 喊着 “我这是怎么了”
Then, he ran into the back room and locked himself in.
就跑到后房♥把自己锁里面了
Police. Open up.
警♥察♥ 开门
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表