剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
And bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
古维拉用武力威胁皂阜
Kuvira threatens to take Zaofu by force.
北方夙音与她从前的学生关系正紧张时
After tensions flared between Su Beifong and her former protege
科拉安排了停战协定,但为时已晚
Korra brokered a truce. But it was too late.
夙和她的两个儿子已经启程准备了结古维拉
Su and her sons were already on their way to put an end to Kuvira.
与此同时,博林和法力克了解了古维拉的暴♥政♥意图
Meanwhile, Bolin and Varrick learned of Kuvira's true tyrannical intent
打算逃出了她的军队
and deserted her army.
但失败被捕,并被朱莉背叛
But they were captured and betrayed by Zhu Li.
现今他们被困在车上
Now they're being held against their will.
第四册:平衡篇
第六集:皂阜之战
你确定这能奏效?
Are you sure this will work?
即使没有古维拉,他们仍能打败我们
Even without Kuvira, they could still crush us.
军队里大部分人都被迫服从古维拉
Most of this army has been forced into service by Kuvira.
若我们除掉她,军队就没有理由战斗了
If we take her out, they'll have no reason to fight.
今晚我们终结她的恐怖统治
Tonight we end her reign of terror.
她一个人在里面
She's alone in there.
时机到了
Now's our chance.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me!
朱莉?
Zhu li?
我就知道你会来偷袭
I knew you'd try a sneak attack.
你曾有引领土强国的机会,可你望而却步
You were afraid to step up and lead the Earth Kingdom when you had the chance
如今我成为了领袖,你却缩手缩脚不愿加入
you were afraid to join me, when I became the leader
而现在你对公平竞争踌躇不安
And now you're afraid of a fair fight.
你始终都是个懦夫
You've always been a coward.
拿下他们
Take them.
科拉,你得在夙做出什么可怕的事情之前阻止她
Korra, you have to go stop Su before she does something terrible.
阻止她?我们该一起帮她
Stop her? We should be helping her!
我们不知道你母亲计划着什么还有她在哪
We have no idea where your mom is or what her plan is.
如果我们冲进古维拉的大营,很可能让他们都被抓到或更糟
If we go charging into kuvira's camp, we could get them all captured or worse.
我们唯一能做的就是等待
All we can do now is wait.
皂阜的市民们,注意了
Attention, citizens of Zaofu.
今晚你们的首领,北方夙试图在我就寝时偷袭
Your leader, Su Beifong, attempted to attack me tonight while I slept
完全无视了我们停战的条件
ignoring the terms of our truce.
还好,现在她和她的袭击队伍都在我的掌握之中
Luckily, I now have her and her assault team in custody.
糟糕
No.
我在此声明我不会报复皂阜安分的市民
Rest assured that I will not take revenge on the peaceful citizens of Zaofu
只要你们保持立场,清晨出来见我
As long as your remaining representatives meet me outside the city at dawn
向我献出你们城市完全且无条件的投降
to offer the full and unconditional surrender of your city.
就这些
That is all.
科拉,你不能让古维拉得逞
Korra, you can't let Kuvira get away with this.
我们得救出妈妈和哥哥
We have to go break out mom and my brothers.
你在成为御气师时立下了不侵犯他人的誓言
You swore an oath of nonaggression when you became an airbender.
你不能就这样袭击古维拉
You can't just attack Kuvira.
我才不管什么誓言
I don't care about the oath.
我得救出我的家人
I have to save my family.
不,吉诺拉是对的
No, Jinora is right.
你妈妈攻击了大营
Your mom attacked the camp.
古维拉只是在自卫
Kuvira was just defending herself.
自卫?
Defending herself?
她本来要攻击我们!我不敢相信你居然不跟她打
She was going to attack our city! I can't believe you're refusing to fight.
为什么那个女的在我要睡觉的时候用扩音器说话?
Why is that loudspeaker lady talking when I'm trying to sleep?
科拉,我们要怎么做?
Korra, what are we going to do?
清晨我和吉诺拉去和古维拉谈谈,也许能解决一些问题
Jinora and I will go talk to Kuvira at dawn, and maybe we can work something out.
我保证我会尽我所能维持和平
I promise I'll do everything I can to keep the peace.
我也和你去
I'll go with you.
我们也去
We'll go, too.
不行,爸爸让我们找科拉,我们已经完成了任务
No. Dad told us to find Korra, and we found her.
现在你们要保证安全
Now you need to stay safe.
拜托,就让我们去嘛
Come on, let us help.
我不能再让其他任何人冒被抓住的风险了
I can't risk anyone else being captured.
我去找古维拉解决问题的时候,你们可以和巴塔和幻呆在一起
You can stay with Baatar and Huan while I work this out with Kuvira.
发生了意外的话,请你确保他们安全地回到丹增身边
Make sure they get back to Tenzin safely if anything goes wrong.
真是的
Aw, man.
什么时候我才能看点劲爆的啊
When am I gonna see some action?
饼干盒空了
Cookie jar empty.
没有热毛巾
No hot towels.
蜡质堆积
Waxy buildup.
朱莉!
Zhu Li!
她真的走了
Aw, she really is gone.
振作点,法力克,该工作了
Up and at 'em, Varrick. Time to go to work.
我们给你准备了一个新的实验室
We have another lab set up for you.
古维拉要这些灵藤武器尽快交付使用
Kuvira wants the spirit vine weapon operational as soon as possible.
朱莉总是在早上为我倒一杯热茶
Zhu Li always greeted me in the morning with a... a hot cup of tea.
你开始工作就给你茶
You'll get your tea when you start working.
实际上,每天我有创造力的时间只有15分钟,通常是下午3:45
Well, I'm really only productive for about 15 minutes a day, usually in the afternoon around 3:45.
你现在就得工作
you'll work now.
我要你演示设备如何运作
I want you to show me how the device works.
怎么了?
What's going on?
回去睡觉,我们只要法力克
Go back to sleep. We only need Varrick.
为你到再教育营备点精力吧
You'll need your energy when you get to the reeducation camp.
我没有助手怎么可能工作
I can't be expected to work without an assistant.
没有朱莉,我很无助
Without Zhu Li, I'm helpless.
其中一个卫兵来做你的助手
One of the guards will be your assistant.
我来监视你
I'll be supervising.
嗯,我觉得也不错
Well, I guess he'll be fine
如果他不想要这双手的话
As long as he doesn't need his hands afterwards.
他说什么呢,长官?
What's he talking about, sir?
上次我搞灵藤的时候啊
The last time we worked with the spirit vines
它发生了不可控制的爆♥炸♥
It created an uncontrollable blast
那光线炸穿了整堵墙,它的余波还能炸彗星
That burned through a wall and could still be blowing up comets in space, as far as I know.
我要是你的话才不想当我的助理呢
I wouldn't want to assist me if I were you.
我们就让那小子帮他吧
Maybe we should just let the kid help him out.
好吧,博林来当助手
Fine. Bolin can assist.
等一下,我要我的手哇
Wait, what? I need my hands! Uh, hold on.
我们能先吃个早点么?趁我们的手还在的时候
Can we get breakfast first? While we still have hands?
赶快放了他们
Release them now!
如果夙同意像我俯首臣称并交出皂阜城
If Su agrees to bow to me and turn over Zaofu
她和你家其他人就不会受伤害
She and the rest of your family will not be harmed.
不可能,我绝不会向你俯首称臣
Never! I'll never bow to you!
肯定有解决办法的
There must be some way for us to resolve this.
我已经给出了我的条件
I've already laid out my terms
而且我认为它们十分合理
And I think they're very reasonable.
毕竟,夙曾经在我们和平谈判的时候试图袭击我
After all, Su did try to take me out during our peaceful negotiations.
你管重兵压境叫做和平?
You call bringing an army to threaten our city peaceful?
博林哪去了?
Where's Bolin?
我知道他不可能同意这种行为
I know he would never go along with this!
博林和我未婚夫在一起正处理一些很重要的事情
Bolin is with my fiance, working on something very important
但我向你保证他加入了我的计划
But I assure you he's on board with my plans.
你们俩已经分开太久
You two have been apart for some time.
我想你可能还没意识到博林已经成长了多少
I guess you don't realize how much Bolin has grown up.
现在交出皂阜城
Now turn over Zaofu.
我不会让你夺城的
I can't just let you take the city.
神通科拉
Avatar Korra
你正在干涉土强帝国内政
you are interfering with internal earth empire business
并任由你的私人情绪干扰你的理性
and letting your personal feelings get in the way of reason.
不能再让皂阜继续自治了
Zaofu cannot continue to rule itself.
他们已经独享财富和技术已经太久
They have been hoarding their riches and technology too long.
我来此是为了把这些资源公平分配到全国
I'm here to distribute those resources fairly throughout the nation.
这都是为了平等
This is about equality.
你才不关心平等!都是为了控制!
You don't care about equality! This is about control!
把她拿下就是了,你知道这才是正确的做法
Just take her down. You know it's the right thing to do.
你必须阻止这一切
You have to stop this!
你能阻止我进军皂阜城的唯一办法,就是物理意义上的阻止我
The only way you're going to keep me from marching into Zaofu is if you physically stop me.
现在你打算怎么办呢?
Now what are you going to do?
看起来你让我没有选择
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表