剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
第四卷 平衡篇
第一回 三年之后
欢迎来到共和城,一个充满希望和梦想
Welcome to Republic City, the place of hopes, dreams,
以及神灵之野的地方
and spirit wilds.
这座大都市有很多独特的东西哦
This metropolis truly has something for everyone.
来气和岛参观吧,这是气和族的中心
Visit air temple island, the hub for all air benders
他们正在满世界帮助他人
as they travel the world helping others.
或者来优美的神通科拉公园散散步吧
Or take a stroll through beautiful avatar Korra park,
你们知道是以谁命名的
named in honor of you-know-who.
过去的三年里,我们非常想念她
We've missed her these past three years and we can't wait
也迫不及待地期待着她的归来
to welcome her home.
早日康复吧,神通科拉
Get well soon, Korra.
我知道你们都想看我们最独特的景点
And of course you'll want to see our most unique attractions
神灵之野
The spirit wilds.
在这里,神灵与人类和谐地生活在一起
Here spirits and people live harmoniously together
就像这个怪老头和他的新伙伴
like this old codger and his new pals.
没错先生,这座城市真是欣欣向荣
Yes sirree, this town is truly on the up and up.
快来共和城,成为其中的一份子吧!
Come be a part of the action in Republic City.
不可否认
And of course
我要向佐藤麻美和她的未来实业公♥司♥致以崇高的感谢
my biggest thanks goes to Asami Sato and Future Industries.
是她使我们的旧中♥央♥车站变得如此现代化
She brought our old central terminal into the modern era.
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
世界正进入一个和平昌盛的新时代
the world is entering a new age of peace and prosperity.
不久,吴王子将合法地继承的土强王的位置
Soon, prince Wu will take his rightful place on the Earth Kingdom throne
还有多亏了新的轨道系统
and thanks to our updated rail system
共和城和土强国将以前所未有的方式紧密连接
Republic City and the Earth Kingdom will be united like never before.
你好,是麻美吧
Hey there, Asami right?
车站真棒
Great train house.
也许你能给我来个私人旅行呢
Maybe you can give me a personal tour sometime
你说什么?
what do you say?
我也觉得把你塞进火车送到远方是个好主意
I do like the idea of putting you on a train and sending you far, far away.
真,真有趣
That's--that's funny.
我喜欢幽默的女士
I like funny dames.
也许我该自我介绍一下
Maybe I should introduce myself
我是吴王子,未来的国王
I'm prince Wu, future king.
嗯,我非常了解你是谁
Yeah... I'm aware of who you are.
别被我的地位吓到
Don't let my reputation intimidate you.
我和大家一样也是人类
I'm still human just like everyone else
只是比普通人强一点,像个伟人
only more human, like extra-human
或者,嗯,超人
or, hmm, super-human.
超人?
Super-human?
那么,你觉得怎样?
So, what do you say?
要不要和未来要做国王的超人来一次低调的夜游呢?
Can I show you a low-key night out with a super-human soon to be king?
吴王子,莱科总统有一些与王位有关的重要事情要告诉你
Prince Wu, president Reiko has some really important king stuff to talk to you about.
现在吗?好吧
Now? Fine.
考虑一下我的邀请吧,我会回来的
Think over the offer, I'll be back.
他真迷人啊
He's a real charmer, huh?
他呀,真那个……
He's... Something.
当他的保镖你怎么受得了
How can you stand being his bodyguard?
这个,我就一直在想等他坐上他的宝座
Well, I just remind myself that once he's on the throne
我就能回去继续当警探了
I go back to being a detective.
那样有用吗?
And that works?
我还会回家用头撞墙一小时
I also go home and smash my head into the wall for an hour.
你知道,释放压力嘛
You know, just to get the stress out.
很高兴再见到你,信,好久不见了
It's good to see you, Mako. It's been too long.
博林最近怎么样?
You hear from Bolin lately?
我很久没见过他了
I haven't talked to him for a while
不过他过几天会来参加加冕典礼的
but he's coming in a few days for the coronation.
北方告诉我,科拉今晚也会来
And bei fong told me that Korra is getting in tonight.
我等不及要见她了
I can't wait to see her.
过了这么多年
It's gonna be weird having the old team avatar
神通小队再次聚集在共和城,会有点怪怪的吧
back in the city after all these years.
加冕典礼后,联合军队会护送您回永固城的
After your coronation the united forces will escort you to ba sing se.
好吧,关于这个
Right, about that.
你们都确定现在回土强国
Are we all positive that the Earth Kingdom
对我来说足够安全吗?
is safe enough for me to return?
我想我没必要提醒大家
I don't have to remind everyone what happened
我姑妈三年前的遭遇吧
to my great aunt three years ago?
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
吴王子,我保证
Prince Wu, I assure you
此时古维拉已经基本稳定住了土强国
Kuvira has the Earth Kingdom pretty much stabilized at this point.
“基本”什么意思?
Define "pretty much."
这个,大多数流寇已经被驱散
Well, the roving bandits have mostly been dispersed.
大多数?
Mostly?
别担心,孩子
Don't worry kid.
你被暗♥杀♥的几率几乎为零
The chances of you being assassinated are almost zero.
几乎?
Almost?
快出去
Get out of here.
我们已经一无所有了
We don't have anything left.
你们现在才是一无所有呢
Now, you don't have anything left.
安全了,大家可以出来了
It's safe to come out everyone
气宗们来了
the airbenders are here.
你们终于来了
You finally made it.
那么,你们其他人呢?
So, where are the rest of you?
其实,只有我们两个
Actually, it's just the two of us
不过我们会尽一切努力来帮助你们
but we're going to do everything we can to help.
我是欧珀,这位是凯
I'm Opal, and this is Kai
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
什么?我向丹增大♥师♥求援
What? I called master tenzin
因为我的藩国已经被流寇包围数月
because my state has been under siege by bandits for months.
他们封锁了道路,切断了我们的补给线
They blocked all the roads, cut off our supply lines
他就只派了两个孩子?
and all he sent is you two kids?
嘿,我们俩孩子刚帮你们搞定了那三个家伙呢
Hey, us two kids just took care of those three guys for you.
他们的老巢有上百个人
There are hundreds more where they came from.
我的国民正在挨饿
My citizens are going hungry.
整个藩国已经处在崩溃的边缘
Our entire state is on the brink of collapse.
不幸的是,气和族现在的势力也很薄弱
Unfortunately, the air nation is spread thin right now.
我们就是你们的全部支援
We're all you have.
又有好消息了
We just got some good news.
又有两个土强国的藩国同意加入我们
Two more Earth Kingdom states have agreed to join us.
很好,谢谢博林
Excellent. Thank you, Bolin.
古维拉,已经有90%了
We're 90% there, Kuvira.
太好了
That's great!
朱莉,把用来庆祝的特别用茶拿出来
Julie, dish out some of that special celebration tea.
我不要
None for me.
我没有庆祝的理由
I won't celebrate
在土强国完全统一之前
until the Earth Kingdom is 100% reunited.
为什么停车?
Why have we stopped?
抱歉,前方岩石封住了路
Apologies, there are rocks on the tracks.
看样子像是流寇干的
It's most likely bandits.
我们已派遣兵力解决
We're sending troops to handle the situation.
叫他们回来
Call them off.
我亲自去招待那些土匪
I will take care of the bandits myself.
你是……古维拉
You're... Kuvira.
你们就是那些一直惹是生非的流寇
And you're the bandits who have been causing chaos
而我在维护秩序,对吧?
where I am trying to establish order, aren't you?
我们很抱歉,我们不知道这是您的列车…
We're sorry. We didn't know this was your train...
不准和我搭话!
Don't talk over me.
求求您饶了我们吧
Please, take mercy on us.
不要卑躬屈膝的,好像今天是你们最倒霉的日子似的
Stop groveling as if this is the worst day of your life.
今天是个好日子
This is a good day.
我会给你们所有人
I'm gonna give you all the opportunity
改过自新的机会
to rehabilitate yourselves
成为我们国家的劳动力
and become productive members of your nation.
虽然你们现在迷失了自我
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表