剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Come on, I need you to stand guard.
我可不要每次都在你排空皇家膀胱的时候拉着你的手
I'm not gonna hold your hand every time you have to empty your royal bladder.
这次你自己去上厕所
Go to the bathroom on your own for once.
好吧
Fine.
你总是跟他一起上厕所?
Do you always go to the bathroom with him?
我不是跟他“一起”上厕所
I don't go "with him" with him.
我只不过站在附近等着他……
I just stand there in the general vicinity while he...
我说不下去了
I don't want to talk about it.
先生,下午好
Good afternoon, sir.
要不要喷一点古龙水使您容光焕发?
Perhaps a spritz of cologne to freshen up?
来两倍的量,伙计
Make it a double, buddy.
信,救命!
Mako, help!
吴不行了
Wu down.
吴……倒下了
Wu... Down.
我希望帕布在这儿
I wish Pabu were here.
他能咬断绳子放我们出去
He could just chew us out of this.
你知道谁还有刀锋般尖利的门牙吗?
You know who else has incisors sharp as a knife?
朱莉
Zhu Li.
看我们抓到了什么?
Well, look what we caught.
不清楚我们逃跑后他们是不是在跟踪我们
Wonder if they were tracking us after we escaped.
道上的朋友们,你们好!
Hello, fellow travelers!
我猜你们会放我们从这网里出来的吧
I don't suppose you could help us out of this net?
我们为什么要放走两个土强帝国的低等兵
Why would we free a couple of lowly earth empire soldiers?
低等?
Lowly?
我们可曾是古维拉的局内人
We were part of Kuvira's inner circle!
曾是啊,现在不再是了
Were! Not anymore.
我们不跟她了,请放我们出去
We jumped ship. Please just let us out.
我知道要拿古维拉的头目们怎么办
I think I know just what to do with a couple of Kuvira's top men.
我想知道吴怎么还不回来
I wonder what's taking Wu so long.
他不会错过午餐的
He's not one to miss out on lunch.
我去看看他
I'll go check on him.
吴,你在里面吗?
Wu, you in here?
快出来,你的章鱼切片要凉了
Come on, your octopus fritters are getting cold.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
打扰了,你看到吴王子从这里出去了吗?
Excuse me, did you happen to see if Prince Wu came out this way?
抱歉,小姐,没看见他
Sorry, miss. Haven't seen him.
我在脏衣物里面
Hmm. I'm in laundry.
他们抓走了吴
They've got Wu!
快开车来,我去追他们
Get the car, I'm going after them.
上车
Get in.
我们追不上他们了
We're losing them.
下一个街区右拐
Hang a right at the next block.
我们能在第七街截住他们
We can cut them off on seventh.
你错过了,你要去哪儿?
You missed the turn! Where are you going?
我比你更熟悉这些街道
I know these streets better than you.
有些是我建的
I built some of them.
你要干什么?快坐下
What are you doing? Sit down.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
吴不在这里,卡车里只有这家伙
Wu's not here. This guy was the only one in the truck.
王子在哪儿?
Where's the prince?
已经在去见古维拉的半道儿上了
Halfway to Kuvira by now.
大总统万岁
All hail the Great Uniter.
他们肯定在我们跟丢他们的时候,把吴转移到另一辆车上了
They must have moved Wu to a different vehicle when we lost sight of them.
把这家伙登记在案
Take this guy in for booking.
指控他犯绑♥架♥罪
Charge him with kidnapping.
并告诉北方警长吴王子失踪了
And tell Chief Beifong that Prince Wu is missing.
发布全面搜查令,我们会继续找
Put out an all points bulletin. We'll keep looking.
从哪儿找起?
Where do we start?
城里有上千辆汽车,他可能在任意一辆车里
There are thousands of cars in the city and he could be in any one of them.
或许他们想用气艇把他偷运出去
Or they might try smuggling him out on an airship.
没准是用船
Or maybe a boat.
他可能在任何地方
He could be anywhere!
我就这一次没看着他小便,居然就发生了这种事
The one time I don't watch him pee and this is what happens.
他们带吴去了火车站
They're taking Wu to the train station!
你确定?你怎么知道?
Are you sure? How do you know?
我路上解释,快开车,没多少时间了
I'll explain on the way, just drive! We're running out of time!
一群水宗和火宗
So how did a bunch of water and fire benders
怎么被关进古维拉的再教育营的?
end up in one of Kuvira's reeducation camps?
叫它该叫的名字——监狱
Call it what it is... a prison.
古维拉在清洗藩国
Kuvira's been purging states of anyone
把任何非土强原住民关起来
who's not of earth kingdom origin and locking them up.
清洗?
Purging?
你干嘛装的那么惊讶?
What are you acting so surprised for?
作为她的局内人,你肯定知道她要做什么
You must have known what she was up to, being part of her "inner circle" and all.
我发誓我不知道
No, I swear.
就当了不到一天的局内人
And the inner circle thing lasted, like, less than a day.
你能不能至少告诉我们你们要带我们去哪儿?
Will you at least tell us where you're taking us?
边境检查站
The border checkpoint.
你们要帮我们通过那些土强帝国士兵的检查
You're gonna help us talk our way past some earth empire soldiers.
我们过去之后
And once we're through
才会考虑是否放你们走
we'll see about letting you go.
熔岩时刻,打赌你们肯定没料到这个
Lava time! Bet you didn't expect that!
听着,我对你们的遭遇感到遗憾
Look, I'm sorry for what happened to all of you
但我一直在尝试着说明
but as I've been trying to explain
我们不再为古维拉工作了
we don't work for Kuvira anymore.
是啊,如果我们英俊的面孔
Yeah, if our handsome mugs get recognized
在通过检查站时被认出来了,我们就完蛋了
trying to go through that checkpoint, we're goners!
如果你们真是逃兵,最好听清楚了
If you really are fugitives, you better listen up.
我们已经侦察这片区域好几天了
We've been scouting this region for days.
整个边境被墙环绕
There's a wall stretching along the entire border
而且每处都有巡逻兵守卫
and patrols guarding every part of it.
我们只能从检查站出去
That checkpoint is our only way out.
不值得冒险,布拉泽
It's not worth the risk, Baraz.
我们怎么知道他们不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们?
How do we know they won't turn us in?
如果他想让我们死
If he wanted us gone
我们现在就在熔岩池底了
we'd be at the bottom of a pool of lava right now.
想要活着逃出土强帝国
If any of us want to get out of the Earth Empire alive
那我们就必须互相信赖
we'll have to trust each other.
好,检查站在哪里
All right, where's this checkpoint?
那,你就碰一下灵藤,怎么就知道吴在哪里的?
So how do you know where Wu is just by touching some spirit vines?
我学会了通过它们来连通人的能量
I learned how to connect to people's energy through them.
谁教你这招的?
Who taught you that?
琳的老妈
Lin's mom.
我在一个大沼泽里找到了她
I found her in the swamp.
那地方就是一片巨大的神灵之野
That place is like one giant spirit wild.
你遇到了拓芙?
You met Toph?
她什么样啊?
What was she like?
她就是琳的疯癫以及不修边幅威力加强版
A cranky, more miserable version of Lin.
还有这种人的存在?
Is that even possible?
绝对让你大吃一惊
You'd be surprised.
吴在哪列火车上?
Which train is Wu on?
我不知道
I don't know!
提起精神开始找
Split up and start looking.
听从我的指挥
Follow my lead.
下午好,长官,有什么可以效劳的?
Good afternoon, sir. Can we help you?
当然
You sure can.
我们抓了些逃犯
We captured these escaped prisoners.
我们得把他们带到安全设施里去
We need to get them to a secure facility.
他们从哪儿逃出来的?
Where'd they escape from?
14号♥营房♥
Camp 14.
那你们为什么把他们带到这儿来?
Then why are you bringing them through here?
14号♥营房♥在反方向
Camp 14's back the other way.
你当我们不知道怎么去14号♥营房♥啊?
You think we don't know where Camp 14 is?
是古维拉让他们到另一个营区去
Kuvira wants them transferred.
那我要确认下转移的手续
Then I'll need to see the transfer order.
听着伙计,我可是干掉了两只獾鼠
Listen, pal, I had to fight off 2 badger-moles
六只狼蝠还有十八只猪猴才逮住这些人
6 wolf-bats, and 18 hog-monkeys to get these guys.
真不好意思啊,我没那些案头文件了
So sorry if I don't have the paperwork.
在那些猪猴要吃我的时候,我忙着用那废纸塞它们的嘴呢
I was too busy cramming it in a hog-monkey's mouth while it was trying to eat me.
我想好好的洗个澡
I am in sore need of a shower
我起的水泡有香瓜那么大,双倍的鲜嫩多汁
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表