剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
我产生了
I had visions
所有伤害过我的敌人的幻觉
Of all the times my enemies hurt me.
嗯啊,我就知道可能发生这种事情
Yeah, I figured something like that might happen.
什么?
What?
难道你希望我看到这些幻象?
You wanted me to see those visions?
你真是个古怪的老太,你知道不?
You are one twisted old lady, you know that?
听着,我知道你想要好起来
Look, I know you want to get better
这片沼泽也是这么希望的
And so does the swamp.
它能感觉到你丧失了平衡
It can sense you're out of balance.
它将教你那些你需要学习的东西
It'll teach you what you need to learn
前提是你愿意聆听
If you're open to listening.
好吧,沼泽,我洗耳恭听
Okay, swamp. I'm all ears.
你说你见到了以前的敌人
You said you saw your past enemies.
现在你想想,为什么会这样?
Now, why do you think that is?
我不确定
I don't know
因为他们让我还有很多人都备受折磨吧
because they've made me and a lot of other people suffer.
听起来,你还没走出过去敌人造成的阴影
Sounds like you're carrying around your former enemies
就像你还没排出那些金属毒素一样
The same way you're still carrying around that metal poison.
有没有想过你也许可以从这些敌人身上学到什么?
You ever consider maybe you could learn something from them?
看来这沼泽也让你的脑子混乱了
Sounds like the swamp's messing with your mind too.
脑子好得很,谢谢关心
My mind is just fine, thank you.
听着
Listen
阿蒙想要的是什么?
what did amon want?
众生平等
Equality for all.
吴纳克呢?他把神灵带回了人间
Unalaq? He brought back the spirits.
而扎西尔相信自♥由♥的力量
And zaheer believed in freedom.
是的吧
I guess.
问题在于,那些家伙都彻底丧失了平衡
The problem was, those guys were totally out of balance
并且把他们的主义都变得过于偏激
And they took their ideologies too far.
嗯,没错
Okay, fine.
但这依然无法解释为什么他们还是阴魂不散
But that doesn't explain why they keep haunting me.
因为你需要直面的你的恐惧
Because you need to face your fears.
如果你还在与旧的敌人作斗争
You can't expect to deal with future enemies
你就无法面对未来的敌人
If you're still fighting the old ones.
或许你是对的,但是我应该怎么走过这个坎呢?
Maybe you're right, but how am I supposed to move on?
天呐,你们这些神通真的是要手把手地教才开窍啊
Boy, you avatars sure need a lot of hand-holding.
起来!
Get up.
我们现在去大榕树那儿
We're going to the banyangrove tree.
那些士兵说这里没有任何军队
Those soldiers said there weren't any troops here
那我想如果科拉感觉不好的话
And I figure if Korra's not feeling good
她可能会到类似这样充满灵力的地方来恢复
She might come to a spiritual place like this to get better.
这里有大量的灵力活动
There is an enormous amount of spiritual activity here
但是我感觉不到科拉
But I don't feel Korra.
好吧,这就是我们相信忆琪的下场
Well, that's what we get for listening to Ikki.
我们才刚到这里,起码先四处看看吧
Guys, we just got here. Let's at least look around.
我很抱歉,忆琪,但我跟米罗看法一样
I'm sorry, Ikki, but I'm with Meelo on this.
我不觉得在这里能找到她
I don't think we're going to find her here.
走吧,辣椒
Let's go, Pepper.
这些讨厌藤蔓把我们拉下来做什么
Why did those stupid vines pull us in here anyway?
因为它们希望我们来这里
Because they want us here.
听我的没错,科拉肯定就在附近
I'm telling you, Korra's got to be close.
我不确定,忆琪,我还是感觉不到科拉
I don't know, Ikki. I still don't sense Korra.
自从我们开始找她
Well, you haven't sensed her
你就没感觉到她过
The entire time we've been looking for her.
下次我再出任务,一定只带男生
Next time I go on a mission, it's going to be boys only
只要百奇和我
Just poki and me.
真美
It's beautiful.
大榕树的树根
The roots of the banyangrove tree
大榕树(Banyan-grove tree):Banyan特指印度榕树,或者菩提树
向所有方向延伸出数里
spread out for miles in every direction
连接整个沼泽
connecting this whole swamp.
你的问题在于你已经与世隔绝太久了
Your problem is you've been disconnected for too long
与爱你的人隔绝
disconnected from the people who love you
与你自己隔绝
and disconnected from yourself.
我已经听够了你的废话!
I'm tired of listening to you!
科拉,我知道科拉在哪
Korra. I know where Korra is!
好耶
Yeah!
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it!
我看见了吉诺拉,忆琪和米罗,他们在这里
I saw Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo. They're here!
很好
Good.
但愿他们是来带你回家的
Hopefully, they're here to take you home.
科拉
Korra!
我们超想你,科拉
Oh, we missed you so much, Korra.
我也很想你们
I missed you so much too.
你们怎么找到这里的?
How did you find me all the way out here?
吉诺拉感觉到了你的灵力
Jinora sensed your energy.
但如果不是因为忆琪,我们都不会到这里来
But we never would've been here if it weren't for Ikki.
如果不是米罗把我气跑,我就不会遇到那俩士兵
I never would've stormed off and found those soldiers If it weren't for Meelo.
我一直努力帮这两位女士变坚强
I was trying to toughen up these ladies
不过我想这算是团队协作的成果吧
But I guess it was a team effort.
我喜欢你的发型
I love your hair.
很有你的风格
It's so you.
抱歉
I-I'm so sorry.
这是米罗,吉诺拉和忆琪
This is Meelo, Jinora, and Ikki
安昂和卡塔拉的孙子孙女们
Aang and Katara's grandchildren.
你们的爷爷以前简直烦死我了
Your grandpa was a real pain in my butt.
等下,又暴躁、又老、又瞎……
Wait a minute, cranky, old, blind...
你肯定是拓芙
You must be Toph!
我喜欢这小子
Oh, I like this one.
你必须回家来,科拉
You need to come home, Korra.
古维拉正在接管土强国
Kuvira is taking over the Earth Kingdom.
你必须阻止她
You have to stop her.
我不确定,我已经不是以前那个神通了
I don't know. I'm not the Avatar I used to be.
我都没法进入神通状态
I can't even go into the Avatar state.
拜托了,科拉
Please, Korra.
世界需要你回归
The world needs you back.
好吧,我准备好了
All right, I'm ready.
我不会帮你把它们御出来
I'm not bending it out of you.
你得自己来
You got to do this on your own.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
清空你的思绪
Clear your mind.
别像上次那样大惊小怪的
And don't freak out like last time.
现在,集中你的能量
Now, focus your energy.
找到那些金属
Find the metal.
让它们在你体内流动
Let it move through your body.
那场战斗已经结束了
That fight is over.
释放你的恐惧
Release the fear.
做得好,科拉
Well done, Korra.
降世神通回来了!
The Avatar is back in business!
我感觉轻松多了
I feel so much lighter.
谢谢你帮了我
Thank you so much for helping me.
如果你没意见的话,我想抱抱你
I'd like to give you a hug now if that's okay with you.
好吧,算是你应得的
All right. You earned it.
-再见,拓芙!-再见!回头见!
Bye, Toph! - Bye, see you later.
-能见到你真是太好了!-我们会想你的!
It was so nice to meet you! We're gonna miss you!
终于清静了
Finally, some peace and quiet.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表