剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Good, glad we can put all that behind us.
是啊,我们啊
Right. "We."
好了,那儿就是工厂
Okay, there's the factory.
哇,真是个大家伙
Whoa, that's one big... Thing.
我想我知道他们在哪儿
I think I know where they are.
能察觉到地下数层那个洞穴吗
Feel that cavern a few stories down?
看起来虽然是空的,但是其实是被一大群机甲守卫着
It seems empty, but it's guarded by an awful lot of mech.
没错
Right.
为什么要用士兵看守那个空洞呢
Why would you need soldiers guarding an empty cavern?
肯定是把他们关在了悬空的监狱里
They must have them in some kind of suspended prison
让他们不能使用御土
so they can't use their earthbending.
有人来了,躲好
Someone's coming. Hide!
我以为您明天才会过来?
I didn't expect you until tomorrow.
我只是来看看,确保所有的事情都在按部就班地进行
I just wanted to check in to make sure everything was on track.
看上去很好
It looks wonderful.
我们有一些小的问题
We've had a few minor malfunctions
但是我们应该可以为明天的试验做好准备
but we should be ready for the test tomorrow.
朱莉,你近来一直在研制这个
You've been working on this the entire time, Zhu Li.
你认为问题出在哪里?
What do you think the problem is?
这是一个极其复杂的机器
It's a very complex machine.
总会有一些问题要解决
There are bound to be some bugs to work out.
但是你会尽你所能来解决这些问题,对吧
But you're doing everything you can to fix those, correct?
当然,阁下
Of course, your eminence.
她在说谎
She's lying.
传令部队和工厂员工,参加明天的展示
Tell the troops and factory workers to attend tomorrow's demonstration.
我想让他们都见识这个新武器的威力
I want them all to witness this incredible new weapon in action.
我们应该想个方法伺机干掉古维拉
We should be thinking of a way to take out Kuvira while we have the chance.
至少得毁掉这个炮
Or at least destroy the Cannon.
如果她把这个带到共和城去
If she takes that to Republic City
那么一切都会化为灰烬
it could obliterate everything.
我不是来和古维拉打的,也不是拆炮的
I didn't come to fight with Kuvira or destroy a Cannon.
我是来救我的家人的
I'm here to save my family.
我们光是想活着出来都要拼尽全力
It will take everything we have just to get out alive.
明天古维拉希望她的每一个部下都去参观武器的试验
Kuvira wants every single one of her people to see the weapon test tomorrow
所以明天工厂里应该基本都没有人了
so the factory will be mostly empty then.
这是我们潜入工厂,悄悄救出夙音的最佳时机
That's our best chance to sneak in and free Su without being spotted.
好点子,博林
Good thinking, Bolin.
谢谢,我感觉我现在有点头疼了
Thanks. I kind of have a headache now.
神灵,打扰了
Excuse me, spirit?
能和你谈谈
Can I talk to...
好吧,你就不见了
And you're gone.
其他神灵也不见了
Just like all the other spirits.
他们在抛弃这座城市
They're abandoning the city.
我想跟您请教下御金术
So let me ask you about metalbending.
夙教过我,但我一直弄不明白
Su tried to teach me, but I couldn't get the hang of it.
我曾经办过一个学院传授御金术
I used to have an academy to train metalbending.
《最后的气宗:承诺》便有描写,其学生在《裂痕》中有出色表现
只要有正确的教导,就算像你这样的呆子也能学会
Even blockheads like you can figure it out with the right instruction.
说得好,您还真是个善解人意的好导师
Yeah, you're a real sensitive instructor.
我倒是学会了熔土术
I did learn how to lavabend.
真的?
Really?
那是种非常罕见的能力
It's a very rare ability.
也许你真的有点天分
Maybe you do have some talent.
我简直不敢相信您竟然觉得我有天分
I can't believe you think I'm talented.
我的英雄这么说,对我来说真是意义重大
That means so much to me coming from my hero.
没错,她可会鼓励人了
Yeah, she's real encouraging.
嗨,我是瞎了,可不是聋了
Hey, I'm blind, not deaf.
有件事我一直很好奇
So here's something I've always been curious about.
谁是琳的爸爸?
Who's Lin's dad?
是一个名叫康拓的家伙
He was a guy named Kanto.
是个好男人,但我们还是分了
Nice man, but it didn't really work out between us.
然后呢……好吧
And... Okay.
琳,我老远就能从你的呼吸察觉到你快气炸了
Lin, I can feel your enraged breathing from here.
有话就说,让我们来做个了结
Just say what you have to say, and let's get it over with.
做个了结?
Just get it over with?
好呀,让我们别再纠结我从小没有父亲这件事
Yeah, let's not linger on the fact that I grew up without a dad.
没必要为了这种小事过分敏感
No need to get all touchy-feely about it.
只不过是无数破事之一而已,不是吗?
Just one of those things, right?
嗨,我很多年以前就原谅了你的那堆烂事
Hey, I forgave you for all your garbage a long time ago
夙和我也重归于好了
and Su and I worked things out.
你是唯一一个一辈子
You're the only one who wants to hold on
抓着这些无聊的狗血家事不放的人
to this family drama nonsense for the rest of your life.
我有什么需要原谅的?
Forgave me for what?
不知道自己父亲是谁对你来说只是件无聊的事?
And not knowing my dad is nonsense to you?
对我来说可是相当重要
It was pretty important to me.
而且直到现在,你甚至都没打算跟我说清楚
And until now, you would never even discuss it.
你知道吗,夙和我和好之后
You know, after Su and I patched things up
我还想过,“也许我应该试试去找妈妈”
I thought, "maybe I should try to reach out to mom."
现在我们又在一起了
But now that we're together again
我终于想起我们停止交谈的原因
I remember why we stopped talking.
你总能把我气疯
You make me furious
却不明白我为什么气成那样
and you don't even know why.
当我告诉你原因时,你又根本不在乎
And when I tell you, you don't care.
我们救出夙之后,你我就此了断
Once we save Su, you and I are finished.
如果这么决定能让你开心
If that's your decision and it makes you happy
那就这样吧
then fine.
试验就要开始了
The test is about to start.
他们要炸飞那个我们昨天飞过的无人的城镇
They're going to blow up that empty town we flew over yesterday.
你们可以行动了
You're clear to go.
收到,我们现在就进去
Copy that. We're going in.
卫兵都在门的另一边
The guards are on the other side of that door.
我们必须安静点
We'll have to be quiet.
把我弹到笼子那里去,我可以用我的钢缆荡回来
Shoot me over to the cage, and I can swing them back on my cable.
博林
Bolin
你来抓住他们,因为妈妈看不到他们
you'll have to catch them since mom won't be able to see them.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我们会把你们一个一个救出去
We'll get you out one at a time.
来吧
Come on.
接住你了!
I got you!
祝贺你们辛勤工作取得的成果
Congratulations on all of your hard work.
这尊武器将证明土强帝国
This weapon is proof that the Earth Empire
是世界上最强大的国家
is the strongest nation in the world.
相信我吧,这还只是个开端!
And believe me, this is only the beginning!
开火
Fire the weapon.
出了什么事?
What's wrong?
也许只是一点小故障
Probably something minor.
我应该能找到问题出在哪
I should be able to find the problem.
配电盘插销没了
The distributor pin is gone.
我发誓昨天已经把它装牢了
I swear I locked it in place yesterday.
它不可能就这么掉了
There's no way it could have just fallen out.
这会让整个武器失效?
And this could cause the entire weapon to fail?
可能会使它爆♥炸♥
It could cause it to explode.
你知道些什么吗?
What do you know about this?
不知道
Nothing.
你曾发誓效忠于我
You swore your loyalty to me
而我给了你成就非凡的机会
and I gave you a chance at greatness.
你就这样报答我么?
This is how you repay me?
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
我丝毫不感到后悔
I regret nothing.
把她绑到目标城里去
Chain her up in the target town.
让她见识下这尊武器的威力
She can see how the weapon works
近距离亲自体验
up close and personal.
哦,不
Oh, no.
亲爱的,不会有事的
Sweetie, it'll be fine.
琳不会让你掉下去,博林会接住你
Lin won't drop you, and Bolin will catch you.
不,不,你们只管走吧
No, no. Just go.
把我留下就行,我就呆这儿
Just leave me. I'll stay here.
抱歉,但是我只能这么做了
Sorry, but I have to do this.
是监狱,快去那里
The prison. Get there now.
我们改天再试炮?
Should we postpone the test?
我可不是大老远跑来喊停的
I didn't come all this way to stop now.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表