剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Right now, you're lost
但是在此发誓对我效忠
but pledge your loyalty to me
我就能给你们的生活赋予新的价值
and I'll give you a new purpose in your lives.
当然,如果你不想到我这儿来
Of course, if you don't want to join
你们也可以选择待在这儿
you could always stay right here.
有人能来拯救你们
Hopefully someone saves you
盼着下一班列车过来之前
before the next train speeds through
但我可不看好这个想法
but I wouldn't count on it.
不,我们愿意加入您的队伍
No, we'll join.
请您不要把我们留在这里
Don't leave us here.
大总统,我们发誓向您效忠
We pledge our loyalty to you, Great Uniter.
我不知道为什么我们这么早就要走
I don't know why we're leaving so early
如果你只是做个发型的话
if you're just getting a haircut.
今晚气和寺岛上的晚宴很晚才开始呀
The dinner at air temple island isn't until later tonight.
因为我不是只做发型哦
Because I'm not just getting a haircut.
今天是大保健日,要做SPA的
It's a spa day.
我们说的那个可是至少要4个小时哦
We're talking minimum four hours.
你逗我呢?
Are you kidding me?
什么事可以混掉4个小时?
What are you having done that takes four hours?
回春茶海漫游
A rejuvenating tea leaf skin wrap.
信,你之前没做过这个吧?
Have you ever gotten one of those, Mako?
嗯…没兴趣
Yeah, I'm not interested.
哈,你一定会感兴趣的
Oh, you will be.
当你的双手浸泡在牛奶中时
So while your hands soak in a bubbling milk bath
你的脚放在一个装满小胭脂鱼的浴缸中
your feet are in a tub full of these little suckerfish
那些鱼会把你的老茧死皮吸食干净
that literally eat your calluses away.
那场面简直是狼吞虎咽,是不是爽到飞起来?
Gobble them right up. Crazy, huh?
太恶心了……
That's disgusting.
然后会有人用海盐块擦拭你的皮肤
Then they scrape your skin with blocks of sea salt
给你全身打上海藻芦荟胶
lube you up with seaweed infused aloe
用茶叶将你包裹起来,放入一个暖箱
wrap you in tea leaves, put you in a hot box
过上四个小时,哈,大功告成!
for four hours and bam, you're done!
信,快看我的这些粉丝!
Mako, look at all my fans.
他们一定是来城里看我的加冕典礼的
They must be in town for my coronation.
呃……我觉得这些人好像不全是你的粉丝啊
Uh, I don't know if all those people are your fans.
王子,我们得带你离开这儿
Wu, we have to get you out of here.
快走!
Go, go.
刚刚发生了什么?
What just happened out there?
我想人群中应该有古维拉的支持者
I think those were Kuvira supporters in the crowd.
啊!不要啊!信,我中弹了!
Oh, no! Mako, I've been hit.
血液源源不断地喷出来!
It's a gusher.
那不是血,那只是个草莓派
That's not blood, it's strawberry pie.
哦,你说得对,但刚才那下实在太悬了
Oh, yeah, you're right. But that was close.
如果你不在场我都不知道会发生什么
I don't know what would've happened if you weren't there.
你会被派砸中
You would've been hit by a pie.
这不算什么要紧事
It's really not that big of a deal.
不过也有可能我被杀掉了
Or I could've been killed.
我不知道没有你我能干什么
I don't know what I'd ever do without you.
等等……你刚才说这是草莓派?
Wait a second, did you say strawberry pie?
我对草莓过敏啊!
I'm allergic to strawberries.
我觉得我要窒息了
I don't think I can breathe.
快送我去医院,我要死了
Get me to the hospital, Wu down.
你是对蜜蜂扎过敏
You're allergic to bee stings.
哦,对哦
Oh, right.
我总是把这两个东西弄混
I always get those two mixed up.
快看,来了一班列车
Look! A train made it through.
或许他们带有食物和补给
Maybe they brought food and supplies.
嘿,你男朋友来干嘛?
Hey, what's your boyfriend doing here?
他在这儿的话,古维拉和我哥哥一定和他一起
If he's here, he must be with Kuvira and my brother.
这肯定不是什么好事
This isn't going to be good.
博林
Bolin!
凯
Kai!
哇,你变重不少了
Wow, you are a lot heavier than you used to be
真的长大了
you're really growing up.
你的新发型怎么是这个样子的?
What's up with your new hair?
看起来像个古板的家伙
You look like a stiff.
别这么说,古维拉说这让我显得很睿智
Hey, Kuvira says it makes me look intelligent
还很专业
and professional.
她说的话不要都信哦
Don't believe everything she says.
欧珀,真不敢相信你也在这里
Opal, I can't believe you're here too.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也好想你
I missed you, too.
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
能再见到你真好,妹妹
It's good to see you again, little sister.
真是个惊喜啊
What a wonderful surprise.
我最喜欢的一对小情侣重聚了
A happy reunion for my favorite couple.
妈妈还好吗?
How's Mom doing?
你还关心这事? 她还没原谅你呢
Like you care. She still hasn't forgiven you.
要知道,作为一个自称开明的人
You know, for someone who claims to be so enlightened
妈妈真是太记仇了
Mom can really hold a grudge.
我猜被她自己的儿子背叛……
I guess when her son betrays her
拜托
Please.
欧珀,我们不是来跟你斗嘴的
Opal. We're not here to bicker with you
还是为了一件三年前就发生的事
about something that happened three years ago.
我们是来帮助这座城镇,和你们一样
We're here to help this town, just like you.
我听说过你是怎么帮助城镇的,通过占领它们
I've heard how you help towns... by conquering them.
我知道关于我有很多肮脏的流言
I know the rumors about me can be pretty nasty
但我正给这个国家带来一个更好的未来
but I am giving everyone in this nation a better future
有了博林的帮助以及我的未婚夫的点子
and with Bolin's help and my fiancé's ideas
我们正为人♥民♥能够成就他们自己的伟业打下坚实基础
we're laying the groundwork for the people to achieve their own greatness.
你的未婚夫?
Your fiancé?
你还不知道吗?
You haven't heard?
你哥哥和我就要结婚了
Your brother and I are getting married.
这样不是很好吗,亲爱的
Isn't that great, sweetie?
我知道你的家庭闹得很不愉快
I know things got heated with your family
但当巴塔和我离开皂阜城时
when Baatar and I left Zaofu
你不觉得是时候摒弃前嫌了吗?
but don't you think it's time to forgive and forget?
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
你好,执政官,你我能否私下聊一聊
Hello, governor. I was wondering if you and I could talk privately.
不重新慎重地考虑考虑接受我慷慨的报价吗?
So, have you had time to rethink my generous offer?
慷慨?你想把一切都夺走!
Generous? You want to take everything.
还好意思说慷慨?
How is that generous?
执政官,你的州已经流寇四起
Governor, your state has been overrun by bandits.
他们已经让你缺兵少将,缺乏给养
They have you outnumbered and out-supplied.
问题已经不是他们是否会控制这里,而是何时
The question's not if they'll take over, it's when.
除非,你签署协议
Unless you sign our deal.
答应我们的条件,你就会得到
Agree to our terms and you'll have the full force
我全部兵力的支持
of my army backing you.
你将继续掌管这里,只不过是在我的监督下
You will remain in charge, just under my supervision.
我会拯救你,还有你所有的人♥民♥
I will save your life, and the lives of your citizens.
我认为,这样已经非常慷慨了
I think that's pretty generous.
我知道你是以何种手段威逼利诱
I know how you manipulate states
强迫那些藩国归顺于你
and force them to join up under you.
你觊觎这块地方的唯一原因
I know the only reason you want this region
就是这里丰富的矿藏资源
is because it's rich in ore.
他们也许称你为所谓的“大总统”
They might call you "the Great Uniter"
但你却摧毁着一切
but you're destroying everything.
我绝不会把神圣的夷国交给你!
I'll never turn the great State of Yi over to you.
你充满了骄傲
You have a lot of pride
但它保护不了你的子民
but it cannot protect your people.
在你的城市岌岌可危的时候,你的骄傲不能阻止叛乱
Your pride will not stop the hordes as your city crumbles to the ground.
当一切化为废墟的时候,你的骄傲也绝不可能喂饱你的辘辘饥肠
and your pride certainly will not feed your hungry when all that is left is rubble.
滚!滚出我的夷国
Leave! Get out of my state.
你会灭亡的
You will perish
除非你接受我慷慨的报价
unless you take my generous offer.
该离开了,我们在这儿不受欢迎
It's time to go, we're not wanted here.
怎么了?
What happened?
看起来我们现在还不能达成一致
It appears we can't make a deal right now.
等等,你们难道不是打算留在附近帮忙的吗?
Wait, aren't you guys gonna stick around and help?
合约在这儿,我们会在边界等待
Here's the contract, we'll wait at the border for one day.
直到执政官签署合约的那一天
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表