剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
I remember when I was a boy
我有一只驼马
I had an ostrich horse.
名叫鸟嘴夫人
Named her Mrs. beaks.
我在农场长大
I grew up on a farm.
这我有告诉过你吗,朱莉?
Did I ever tell you that, Zhu Li?
直到马戏团的人带走了我
This was before the circus people took me away.
好吧,鸟嘴夫人很讨我喜爱
Anyway, I loved old Mrs. beaks
但我却以为这理所应当
but I took her for granted.
你的故事得等会儿再讲了
You'll have to finish your story later.
古维拉的军队逼近了
Kuvira's troops are in range.
好的,但愿这招会管用
Okay. I hope this works.
好耶!就地倒下吧!
Yes! Dead in their tracks.
噢,可恶
Oh, rats.
拦不住她
She's still coming.
朱莉,做那件事!
Zhu Li, do the thing!
恐怕我们已经无能为力了
I'm afraid there are no more things to do.
那是什么?
What was that?
一道电磁脉冲
An electromagnetic pulse.
它放倒了所有机甲,但我们的能源不受影响
It shut down the mecha-suits, but our power source is fine.
定位脉冲来源!
Locate the source of the pulse.
法力克一定就在那里
That must be where Varrick is.
第三第四机甲排进入,继续扫荡
Third and fourth mech platoons, move in and continue the sweep.
逮捕所有还在城里的人
Capture anyone left in this city.
法力克,你的那个电子啥玩意能放倒小型机甲
Varrick, how come your electro-thingy shut down the small mecha-suits
为什么放不倒大的那个?
but not the big one?
因为它使用灵藤供能
Because it's powered with spirit vine energy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我希望能帮上忙
I wish I could help you
但它势不可挡
but it's unstoppable.
并非如此
It's not.
爸?
Dad?
我把他从监狱里放出来帮忙
I got him out of jail to help.
我觉得现在需要找到所有我们能找到的天才们
I figured we need all the geniuses we can get our hands on right now.
到时候如果监狱还没垮
If the prison's still standing after all this is over
我们可以把他再关回去
we can throw him back in.
我知道你们对我有什么看法
I know what you all must think of me
但是我爱共和城
but I love Republic City
我愿意尽我所能来救她
and I would do anything to save her.
你知道该怎么打败那东西?
You think you know how to defeat this thing?
你必须像病毒感染那样入侵
You must act like an infection
破坏外皮,直击要害
Break the skin and attack the vital organs.
切断心脏和大脑的联♥系♥
Disconnect the heart and the brain
这头野兽就活不了了
and this beast cannot live.
但是我们该如何进入?
But how are we supposed to get inside?
未来实业有用来切割铂金的等离子锯
Future industries has plasma says for cutting platinum.
如果我们能在机甲上装配一把
If we had one on the mecha-suit...
但是等离子锯太大了
But the saws are way too big.
我们无法让机甲飞起来
We'd never get the suits off the ground.
我想我能在你机甲上熔接气炬那里添加一个电器元件
I think I can add an electrical element to the welding torch on your suit
将它改造成等离子锯
and convert it into a plasma saw.
这样我们只要落在巨型机甲上
Then we'll just have to land on the giant
切开一个够一人进出的洞就够了
and cut open a hole big enough for someone to get in.
就像一只金属蚊子
Like a metal mosquito.
你知道落在我身上的蚊子都是什么下场吗?
You know what happens to mosquitoes that land on me?
我会把它们拍扁!
I squash 'em!
我们必须发动集团攻击
We'll have to attack in a swarm
掩护你们的飞行机甲
to try to keep you guys safe in the hummingbird suits.
看起来他们是我们唯一的希望了
It looks like they're our only hope.
♪ 喔~他先吃了水果 ♪
♪ Oh, first he ate the fruit ♪
♪ 他又吃光了树叶 ♪
♪ then he ate the leaves ♪
♪ 饥饿的小狐猴吃光了我的树啊 ♪
♪ hungry little lemur ate up all my trees ♪
好了,干得漂亮,各位
Okay. Great job, everybody.
谁想为我们唱下一首歌♥?
Who's got another song for us?
我们可不能傻坐在这里唱气和族老歌♥
We can't just sit around here singing old airbender songs
唱到我们全被抓住或者更惨啊
until we're all captured or worse.
我们来玩纽扣游戏吧?
Should we play the button game?
谁有纽扣?
Who has a button?
这些獾鼠是哪来的?
Where did these badgermoles come from?
动物园!
The zoo!
信一直不懂得欣赏我的歌♥声,可它们却爱死了
Mako always hated my singing, but they love it!
好吧,我们要这些獾鼠来干嘛?
Well, what are we supposed to do with badgermoles?
它们可是附近最牛的土宗
They're the best earthbenders around!
我们可以让它们打通一条隧♥道♥
We can use them to tunnel out of the city
逃出城市而不被古维拉发现
without Kuvira's troops spotting us!
你确定这是最佳计划?
Are you sure this is the best plan?
快跟着獾鼠们走!
Let's follow the moles!
♪ 小獾鼠打地洞 ♪
♪ Badgermoles digging holes ♪
♪ 钻过了共和城 ♪
♪ under Republic City ♪
♪ 今天得逃离古维拉 ♪
♪ got to run away from Kuvira today ♪
♪ 尽管她是很可爱 ♪
♪ although I do still think she's pretty ♪
机甲排,汇报情况
Mech platoons, report.
三排,还未发现任何人的踪迹
Third platoon. No sign of anyone so far.
四排,正赶往火车站
Fourth platoon. En route to train station.
我想我们找到电磁脉冲来源了
I think we found the source of the electromagnetic pulse
未来实业大厦
Future industries tower.
就是那里
That's the place.
古维拉正朝我们这边来
Kuvira is headed our way.
等离子锯还要多久才能就位?
How long will it take to get the plasma saws ready?
还要几分钟
Just a few more minutes.
尽快搞好!
Get out there as soon as you can.
如果你能想办法进去
If you do manage to get inside
找到机房♥
find the engine room.
那里有两个紧急制动手柄
There are two emergency levers.
如果你能将它们同时关上
If you switch them off at the same time
就能切断能源
you'll cut the power.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们也许无法打败那玩意
We may not be able to beat that thing
但我们能让它慢下来
but we can slow it down.
出发吧!
Let's go!
吉诺拉!
Jinora!
♪ 噢 盈 ♪
♪ Oh, yin ♪
♪ 你是我见过的撤离人群中最甜美的 ♪
♪ you're the sweetest evacuee I've ever known ♪
♪ 我只是想感谢你 ♪
♪ and I just want to thank you for being so kind ♪
♪ 我住在你家时对我这么好 ♪
♪ when I was living in your home ♪
站住,慢慢转身
Halt. Turn around slowly
还有拜托,不要再唱了
and please, stop that singing.
你们都是土强帝国的囚犯了
You are all Earth Empire prisoners.
不想有人被伤到就跟我们走
Come with us and no one will get hurt.
你根本不需要这些人
You don't need these people.
他们只是被战事卷入的无辜平民
They're just innocent civilians caught in the crossfire
但我可是吴王子,土强国的正统首领
but I'm Prince Wu, rightful leader of the Earth Kingdom.
把我带给古维拉
Take me to Kuvira.
我找她有事
I've got business with her.
不!别这么做,吴!
No! Don't do it, Wu!
我必须得去
I have to.
但在我临走前,我想为你唱一首歌♥
But before I go, I'd like to sing you a song.
♪ 你若是不敬胸章 ♪
♪ If you don't respect the broach ♪
♪ 就是对我之不敬 ♪
♪ you don't respect me ♪
♪ 噢,不不不不不 ♪
♪ oh, no, no, no, no, no ♪
♪ 你还不如小蟑螂 ♪
♪ you're no better than a roach ♪
♪ 而我可是皇族 ♪
♪ but I'm royalty ♪
♪ 还有獾鼠陪着我 ♪
♪ I got my badgermoles with me ♪
其实你的歌♥烂爆了,你的獾鼠都弃你而去
Actually, your song is so bad, your badgermoles deserted you.
♪ 你不会明白 ♪
♪ You don't know ♪
♪ 你在说什么 ♪
♪ what you're talking about ♪
♪ 噢 獾鼠獾鼠我爱你 ♪
♪ Oh, badgermoles I love you, I love you ♪
♪ 我要亲亲你的鼻 ♪
♪ I want to, I want to pet your snouts ♪
如果我们成功阻止了那巨型机甲
If we stop that mecha-giant
那将是你的功劳
it will all be because of you.
是你设计了这些不可思议的机甲
You're the one who designed these incredible suits.
能再次一起工作真是太好了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表