剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
你这种人我见得多了 利欧
I've met lads like you hundreds of times, Leo.
你就是图个新鲜
You're a dabbler.
你这么尊贵 这么富裕 生活变得无聊
You're so posh and so rich that life's become boring.
你想着跟穷♥人♥玩玩或许会有意思
You thought it might be fun to hang with poor people for a bit.
-随你自己的喜好来去 -不 你错了
- Just come and go as you please. - No, you're wrong.
或许还能睡一个穷姑娘
Maybe even sleep with a poor girl.
穷姑娘无所谓
Poor girls don't matter.
你可以占她们便宜 用完后扔回阴沟
You can just use them, then dump them back in the gutter.
你不知道任何关于...
You don't know anything about--
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
给我看看
Show me.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你为什么不早说
Why didn't you say something?
-我不想拖慢调查进度 -是你的关节什么的吗
- I didn't wanna slow the investigation. - Is it your joints or what?
请别告诉任何人我拖累了我们
Please don't tell anyone I slowed us down.
也别告诉任何人
And please don't tell anyone--
你在说什么 我♥干♥嘛告诉别人
What are you talking about? Why would I tell anyone?
求你了 比利
Please, Billy!
我刚说了我不会的 对吧
I just said I wouldn't, didn't I?
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about.
不仅是我的腿 我...
It's not just my leg. I...
我似乎特别容易得病
I seem to collect ailments.
我出生时
When I was born,
医生告诉我母亲他从没见过
the doctor told my mother he'd never seen
一个这么不适宜生存的人
a human being so unsuited to life.
-他从没见过像我这么破碎的人 -天呐
- He'd never seen one as broken as I. - Jesus.
这就是你错了 兄弟
That's where you're going wrong, son.
你不能到处说你破碎了
Can't go around telling people you're broken.
你在这 不是吗
You're here, aren't ya?
谢了 比利
Thanks, Billy.
我去找男孩们 你审问她 让她开口
I'll go get the boys. You interrogate her, get her to talk.
怎么审问她
Interrogate her how?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果我们不找出她的目的
But if we don't find out what she's up to,
就有人会死 碧
someone's gonna die Bea.
无论你做什么 都别让她窥探你的思想
Whatever you do, don't let her get into your head.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
她很强大
She's powerful.
我看透你了
I see you.
-什么 -我看透你了
- What? - I see you.
因为你和我一样
Because you and I are the same.
你和你妹妹也曾在济贫院
You and your sister were in the workhouse.
意味着你也失去了双亲
Which means you lost your parents, too.
想象一下你发现母亲被人谋杀
Well, imagine you found out that your mom was murdered.
想象一下你有机会伤害那个凶手
And imagine you had an opportunity to hurt the person who did it.
你会杀了他们
You'd kill them.
不
No.
我当然想
I'd want to, for sure.
但我不会
But I wouldn't.
你在骗自己
You're lying to yourself.
我见过你们被人欺辱
I've seen how you were treated.
如果你和我们一样受过怪物的摧残
If you suffer at the hands of monsters like we did,
迟早你也会变成怪物
it's just a matter of time before you become one yourself.
怪物制♥造♥怪物
Monsters make monsters.
我父亲一辈子兢兢业业建立产业
My father worked his whole life to build this business,
养家糊口 但却被人夺走一切
to put food on the table, for it to be taken away
只因为它在这片土地上
because of the dirt it was built on.
那好 今晚 那些土壤 这片珍贵的土地
Well, tonight, that dirt, this precious land,
将用来摧毁他
will be used to destroy him.
杰茜 你在干什么
Jess, what're you doing?
她在哪
Where is she?
搞什么鬼
What the actual fuck?
碧
Bea!
快看
Look.
那是什么
What is that?
看起来是活的
It looks like it's alive.
看上去牙齿长出了头骨
Like the skull is growing from the teeth.
我刚到这里时
When I first arrived at the house,
她在这埋什么东西
she was burying something here.
-我没看到是什么 -大伙儿
- I didn't see what. - Guys.
那是威廉·库珀和卡拉·梅肯吗
Was that William Cooper and Carla Machin?
这到底是发生了什么
What in the name of Christ is going on?
她在种克隆人 用牙齿种
She's growing clones of people. Using the teeth.
是谁 你要杀谁
Who is it? Who are you trying to kill?
"这片珍贵的土地将用来摧毁他"
"This precious land will be used to destroy him."
她的原话
That's what she said.
她指的是那些克隆人
She was talking about the clones.
谁拥有巴朗的土地
Who owns the land in Balham?
温彻斯特公爵
Well, the Duke of Winchester.
他拥有泰晤士河以南的所有土地
He owns all the land south of the Thames
从温布尔顿倒格林威治 但是
from Wimbledon to Greenwich, but...
天呐
Oh, God.
怎么了 利欧
What, Leo?
温彻斯特公爵
The Duke of Winchester.
他是全英格兰最富裕的人之一
He's one of the richest men in England,
时刻都有安保人员陪同
incredibly well-protected at all times.
如果她要杀了他
If she was going to kill him,
她需要绕过他的保镖
she'd need to get past his bodyguards.
我是英国陆军的退役上尉
I'm a retired captain of the British Army
还是个专业保镖
and a professional bodyguard.
我可以毁了你
I'd absolutely destroy you.
就是约翰·库珀
That's John Cooper.
那这跟那个女孩有什么关系 卡拉·梅肯
What's the connection to the girl, Carla Machin?
公爵每年都赞助一个杂耍表演
The duke sponsors a variety show every year.
法林顿竞技场贴着海报
There were posters in the Farrington Hippodrome.
法林顿竞技场
公爵杂耍表演 今晚八点
-那就是事情发生的地方 -你们太迟了
- That's where it's gonna go down. - You're too late.
他们会替我办事
They do my bidding.
他会在数百人面前被杀
He will be killed in front of hundreds of people.
你多快能赶到剧院
How fast can you get to that theater?
还有五分钟就到竞技场了 公爵大人
About five minutes to the Hippodrome, Your Grace.
那我想没空喝一杯啤酒了对吧
I suppose it's too late to just go for a pint instead?
别忘了多补点勺子
Don't forget to restock the spoons.
今晚会满员
There's gonna be a full house.
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you, thank you.
女士们先生们 乡亲们父老们
Babies and gentlehens, boils and gerbils,
欢迎来到公爵的杂耍盛典
welcome to the Duke's Variety Extravaganza!
你们真热情 淡定
Oh, you are kind. Simmer down.
今晚我们给大家准备了精彩的表演
What a show we've got for you tonight,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen.
你们进来时看到喷火人了吗
Did you see the fire breathers on the way in?
让我想起了...
Reminded me of...
对
Yeah.
威廉
William!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
天呐 那是你儿子吗 约翰
Good God. Is that your son, John?
无论你认为他做了什么 这都不是解决办法
Whatever you think he did, this is not the way to fix it.
我知道失去亲人有多痛苦
I know how awful it is to lose someone.
我没见过我爸 我妈妈在我很小时去世了
I never knew my dad. My mother died when I was little.
你母亲怎么死的
How did your mother die?
她...发疯了
She... went crazy
常常半夜溜出去
and used to wander off at night.
有一晚她出去后 去了河边
And then one night she wandered off and she went into the river.
她坠河了
She fell,
我无法用言语形容 这种痛苦
and I can't put it into words, the pain of it.
我也无需多言 因为你知道
And I don't have to, because you know it.
但我的朋友说公爵有个年幼的女儿
But my friend here says the duke has a young daughter.
记得你说的吗
Remember what you said?
"怪物制♥造♥怪物"
"Monsters make monsters."
如果你这么做 想想她会成为什么样的人
If you do this, then imagine what she would become.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表