剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
但从莱姆豪斯找一个收费半个便士的手相师
but recruiting a ha'penny palm reader from Limehouse
看起来并不是最佳的办法
doesn't seem like the best course of action.
你对莱姆豪斯有什么意见 约翰
What've you got against Limehouse, John?
大千世界都在这儿 不是吗
All of life is here. Hmm?
你可以学到点东西
You could learn a thing or two.
而且 据麦考夫说 她有特殊能力
Besides, according to Mycroft, she has the gift.
如果我们要查明背后的一切 就得用上她
If we want to find out what's behind all this, we need her.
我只是对让一个不认识的人加入有些担心
I'm just worried about bringing in someone we don't know.
感觉不太专业
It doesn't seem very professional.
我觉得维拉德警督也不会那么做
I doubt Inspector Le Villard would do it.
-别来那套 -哪套
- Oh, don't do that. - What?
你心知肚明 只要我做了你不喜欢的事
You know what. Whenever I do something you don't like,
你就会说 "我觉得维拉德警督也不会那么做"
you say, "I doubt Inspector Le Villard would do that."
约翰 我们现在面对的不是偷珍珠的小贼
John, we're not dealing with pearl thieves
或是被戴了绿帽的爱侣想毒死对方
or cuckolded lovers trying to poison each other here.
就在昨天 一个成年人在我们面前
Yesterday, a grown man turned into a rat
变成了老鼠 还差点把你的脸咬掉
before our eyes and tried to bite your face off.
我们得查清楚这些恶魔都是哪来的
We need to find out where these monsters are coming from.
我们面对的是特殊犯罪
We are dealing with special crimes,
因此 我们得招募一些专家
and, as such, we need to recruit specialists.
专家
Specialists?
你知道我没接过破不了的案子
You know I've never taken on a case I haven't solved,
这次也一样
and this is no different.
等一切结束了 我希望你把它写下来
And when all this is over, I want you to write about it.
那样我就会出名
That way I'll become so famous
以后人们就会跟维拉德警督说
that people will say to Inspector Le Villard,
"我觉得夏洛克·福尔摩斯也不会那样做"
"I doubt Sherlock Holmes would do that."
我们是一起的
We're in this together.
如果你不想让我找她 那我就不找
So, if you don't want me to talk to her, then I won't.
对了 这造型挺适合你 看着很粗犷
That cut suits you, by the way. It makes you look very rugged.
赶紧走吧你
Just go.
你好啊 你叫什么名字
Hello there. What's your name, then?
碧娅特丝
Beatrice?
碧娅特丝
Beatrice!
欢迎
Welcome.
抱歉
Sorry.
我老板喜欢把孩子带到工作的地方
My boss likes to bring her kids to work
然后跑去酒馆待一整天
and then nip to the pub all day.
-请坐 -我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
- Please. - My name is Sherlock Holmes.
请你务必相信我 你不用对我说谎
It's important that you trust me. You never need lie to me.
-我为什么要说谎 -刚才那女孩头发拧了两圈
- Why would I do that? - The girl just now had a double crown.
你的头发也拧了两圈 而且
You have a double crown. In addition,
请原谅我这么直接
and forgive me for being so forward,
这屋里隐约有股母乳的味道
the room smells faintly of breastmilk.
这一切都告诉我
These things are present
你就是那女孩的母亲
and suggest to me you are the girl's mother.
然而 你无名指上却没有婚戒
Whereas, the wedding band on your ring finger is absent,
这就是你说谎的动机
which suggests the motivation for the lie.
你是为了那个老鼠人来的
You're here about the rat man.
你怎么知道那个老鼠人
How do you know about the rat man?
不是只有你天赋异禀 福尔摩斯先生
You're not the only one who's gifted, Mr. Holmes.
杰茜 杰茜
Jess. Jess.
夏洛克在说妈妈的事 你得过来听听
Sherlock's talking about Mum. You have to come listen.
-他说了什么 -他说她很迷人
- What's he said about her? - He said she was captivating.
这是当然 看看我俩就知道了
Obviously. Look at me and you.
我要留在这里
I'm gonna stay in here.
那个穿麻布的男人说
The Linen Man said
我的噩梦能告诉我们裂口在哪
my nightmares might show us where the Rip is.
我要等睡着 等着进入其中一个
I'm gonna wait to fall asleep. Wait to go into one.
我梦里的隧♥道♥通往一个巨大的洞穴
The tunnels in my nightmares lead to this huge cavern.
那些黑暗的东西就在那里
Where the dark things are.
我要再进去
I'm gonna go back in there.
-你确定吗 -我必须去
- You sure? - I have to.
嘿 瞧瞧她们
Oi, yeah? Check them out.
她们怎么了
What about them?
比利 你长得又不丑
Bill. You're not a bad-looking fella.
当然 你的耳朵有点大
I mean, sure, your ears are a little big,
你也有点粗鲁
and you're a bit caveman.
-性格来说 你很紧张 -行了 斯派克
- Personality-wise, you're intense. -All right, Spike!
你得回到游戏中来 小子 立刻马上
You need to get back in the game, son. Pronto.
等你左手女友罢♥工♥就来不及了
Before your dick hands in his resignation.
去啊
Go on.
-嗨 我是比利 -看着点路
- Hi, guys, I'm Billy-- - Watch where you're going.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I just...
抱歉
Sorry.
借过
Excuse me.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
我很好
I'm all right.
马上就好了 坚持住
I'm nearly finished. Just keep still.
你明明说不疼的 你个死骗子 妈的
You said it wouldn't hurt, you lying bastard! Shit!
这姑娘说话还挺脏 是吧
Such a potty-mouth, this girl. Mmm?
满口脏话 还纹身 你真是投错胎了
Cursing, being tattooed. You've fallen in with the wrong crowd.
好了 搞定
There! Done.
来吧 约翰 裤脚卷起来 想想位置
Okay, John. Roll up your trouser leg and assume the position.
-我保证会轻点 -他骗人
- I promise I'll be gentle. - He's lying.
不了 你两杯酒下肚
No, you shouldn't be held to
就什么也不该做了
do things you agreed after a quart of whiskey.
还没轮到我自己就够痛苦的了
We go through enough agony without inflicting it on ourselves.
不行 约翰 你不能临阵退缩
No, John! You're not backing out of this.
要是我们三个不都纹上
We can't get tattoos that mean "The Irregulars"
就组不成"非正规军"了
if all three of us don't get them.
行吧 来
Fine! Do it!
来了
Here he goes.
他当然没纹
He didn't, of course.
他说感觉头晕 然后就跑了
He claimed he felt light-headed and ran away.
听着像是华生会做的事
Sounds like Watson.
你笑起来跟你母亲一样
You have the same smile as your mother.
继续讲你的故事
Continue with the story.
你们太热情了 太热情了
You're too kind. You're too kind.
真的
No, really.
你到底怎么知道是她的歌♥声
How on earth did you know that it was her song
把大家催眠了
that was hypnotizing people?
-就是运气好 -不可能 行了 福尔摩斯
- Ah. Luck, I suppose. - No, come on, Holmes.
-说吧 夏洛克 拜托 -我们很想知道
- Tell them. Sherlock. Come on. - We're dying to know.
-我很想听你说 -不了 今晚不行
- I would love to hear it. - No, I shan't, not tonight.
你告诉我们 或者我们让医生说
Tell us, or we'll get the doctor to tell us.
我会说的 夏洛克 而你知道
I will, Sherlock, and you know
我会故意漏掉细节让你生气
I'll annoy you by missing out details.
好吧 库尔登勋爵是唯一一个
All right. Lord Cuerden was the only person
看完午后场表演后没去犯罪现场的人
from the matinee performance not to go on to commit a crime.
爵爷其实几乎完全失聪
His Lordship is almost completely deaf.
不可思议 真棒 福尔摩斯先生
Fantastic. Bravo, Mr. Holmes.
我从一个名单中认出了他的名字
I recognized his name from a list of attendees.
他经常去霍利街一家助听器商那里
He frequents a purveyor of ear trumpets on Holly Street.
抱歉离开一下
Excuse me.
碧娅特丝今晚不是在安娜那过夜吗
I thought Beatrice was staying at Anna's tonight?
-我们给你留了空房♥间 -我今天觉得特别累
- We made up the spare room for you. - I'm quite tired after today.
我想还是直接回家吧
I think I might just head home.
你没事吗
Is everything all right?
你会觉得厌倦吗 总要向人们展示
Do you ever get bored of showing people
你有多聪明
how brilliant you are?
或者总要一遍一遍解释
Of explaining your thoughts
你的想法和思考过程
and your process over and over again?
人们总是想了解推演过程
People like to know about deduction.
-寻求理由 -而你喜欢那种卓越感
- About reasoning. - And you like to feel exceptional.
人们享受你的解释
People enjoy your explanations
因为这让他们对混乱产生一种错误的有序感
because they give a false sense of order to chaos.
"我注意到了这点 说明是这样
"I noticed this, which meant this,
也就是说这样 最终只能证明这样"
which led to this, which could only mean this."
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表