剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
有事吗
Hello?
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
怎么
Wha...
怎么回事
What's going on?
帕特丽夏·科尔曼·琼斯
Patricia Coleman Jones!
如果你想活命就跟我们来
Come with me if you want to live.
进这个门
Get in the gate.
关上门
Close the doors!
-你们是谁 -帮我锁上
- Who are you? - Help me with the key.
为什么这些人想伤害我
Why are these people trying to hurt me?
我们不确定 我们认为
We're not sure. We think
他们被某种方式催眠了 快
they're under some form of hypnosis. Quick!
-我们得走了 -约翰 等等
- We have to go. - John, wait!
天呐
Oh, God.
我们得去找夏洛克
We need to get to Sherlock.
谢谢各位 大家真热情
Thank you. You're very kind.
无疑你们都听说了这周在伦敦西区
You're all no doubt aware of the string of horrific attacks
我的同僚演员们的恐怖遭遇
on my fellow performers in the West End this week.
这首歌♥是献给他们的
Well, this performance is dedicated to them.
?向我来?
? Move to me ?
?在夜色中 亲爱的?
? In the night, my sweet ?
?你为何不向我证明?
? Won't you prove to me ?
?我们或许能够击败?
? That we might just beat ?
?我们的悲伤?
? Our sorrows ?
?我们的痛苦?
? And our woes ?
?明日之风?
? Tomorrow's winds ?
?不会再来?
? Won't blow ?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
跟我一起到台上来
Join me on stage.
我想你喜欢我的歌♥对吧
I take it you liked my song?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
因为我需要你为我做点事
Because I need you to do something for me.
我要你自杀
I need you to take your own life.
好的
Yes.
-夏洛克 不要 -抱歉
- Sherlock, no! - I'm sorry.
但我完全不知道你刚才说了什么
But I haven't the faintest idea what you just said.
我的耳朵里似乎有蜡
I seem to have a little wax in my ears.
别动 就这样
Hold still. There we are.
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -你什么时候知道的
- You absolute bastard! - When did you know?
我不知道 只是小心为上
I didn't. I was just being precautious.
住手 住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
我不想让你们两个受伤
I didn't want to put either of you in harm's way.
我是想做个好朋友
I was trying to be a good friend.
-你们及时救下了女演员吗 -她没事
- Did you get to the actress in time? - She's fine.
的确
Ah! So she is.
我觉得如果不鼓掌谢幕
Well, I think it'd be rather rude to
有点太粗鲁了
not give them the curtain call.
-斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊 -什么
- Snowdonia Hawkweed. - What?
-斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊 -坐下
- Snowdonia Hawkweed. - Sit down.
不 不要
Oh, no! No.
-我得 我得 -什么
- I need to... I need to... - Huh?
你要上厕所吗
You need the toilet?
好 我给你那个尿盆
Okay. Let me get you a bed pan.
赫德森太太说这个房♥间记账了
Mrs. Hudson says the room is on account,
但你还是得...
but you have to...
非 正 规 军
第五章
亵渎艺术的学生
谢谢你没带我回221B号♥
Thank you for not taking me back to 221B.
这是你说的唯一一句我能听懂的话
It's the only thing you said that I understood.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
谢谢
Thank you.
-帮了我 -我先把话说清楚
- For helping me. - Let's get one thing straight.
我一点都不在乎你 福尔摩斯先生
I don't give a toss about you, Mr. Holmes.
我照顾你是因为
I'm looking after you 'cause
我想要关于我妈妈和裂口的信息
I want information about my mum and about the Rip.
你怎么敢这么跟我说话
How dare you speak to me like that?
我给你五分钟清醒
I'll give you five minutes to wake up.
这茶是大吉岭茶
This tea is Darjeeling.
所以呢
So what?
杯子把手有淡淡的啤酒酵母味道
The handle of the cup smells vaguely of brewing yeast.
可能意味着这茶是由
Probably means it was prepared
在酒吧工作的人沏的
by someone who works in the pub.
可能是赫德森太太
Probably Mrs. Hudson.
她的东西都批发自
She buys her goods wholesale
翡翠街上萨希德·阿南德的杂货店
from Saheed Anand grocer's on Emerald Street.
他是孟加拉人 而大吉岭茶来自西孟加拉
He's Bengali and Darjeeling is from West Bengal.
再加上茶本身中等偏淡的口感
Add to that the light-medium body of the tea
以及丝滑略带甜味的味道
and the smooth yet sweet flavor,
拼图就完整了
and the picture is complete.
这是阿萨姆茶
It's Assam.
鸭和箭袋酒吧
早上好
Good morning.
你起床干什么
Oi. What are you doing out of bed?
你得躺好了 给你身体一点休息的时间
You need to keep still. Give your body time to rest.
-你的侧身怎么样了 -很酸
- How's your side? - It's sore.
我想着我能帮你清理下
I thought I could clean them a bit.
没关系 抱歉
It's fine. Sorry.
-我自己能行 -这是谁干的 利欧
- I can do it. - Who did this to you, Leo?
我说了 是我自己 我摔倒了
I told you, I did it to myself. I fell.
那你为什么一直往街上看
Then why do you keep looking out into the street?
有人在找你吗
People after you?
我来自的地方 那里的人不希望我离开
Where I was, the people there didn't want me to leave.
所以我逃了出来 我不能再多说了
So, I ran. I can't tell you any more than that.
不能 还是你不想
Can't? Or you don't want to?
-碧娅特丝 我不会回去 -好好休息 好吗
- Beatrice, I'm not going back-- - Just get some rest, okay?
我晚点回来
I'll be back later on.
我之前犯的关于茶叶的错误
The mistake I made with the tea earlier...
阿萨姆茶肯定是来自
The Assam Superb will have come from
赫德森太太的私人柜子
Mrs. Hudson's private quarters.
我应该知道 她只把最好的茶留给自己
I should have known, as she keeps the best tea for herself
和她最尊贵的客人
and her most distinguished guests.
我不经常犯错
It's not often that I make mistakes,
但我犯错时 我会承认
but when I do I like to admit to them.
你干嘛跟茶叶这么较劲
Why are you so obsessed with tea?
只是...你看错我了
It's just... You have the wrong impression of me.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我今早花了一小时
I spent an hour this morning
把你的尿液从地板上擦干净
scrubbing your piss off the floorboards.
你还想让我对你有什么看法
What impression did you want me to have?
你根本不知道我是谁
You have no idea who I am.
我做过的事 我救过的人
The things I've done. The people I've saved.
那不如你告诉告诉我
So why don't you enlighten me? Hmm?
我是被苏格兰场
I was the youngest person ever
雇佣的最年轻的顾问
to be recruited as a consultant by Scotland Yard.
-你和医生是这样认识的吗 -不是
- Is that how you met the doctor? - No.
约翰和我是成为合租伙伴后认识的
John and I met when we became housemates.
他算是被卷进了我的第一次调查
He sort of got dragged into my first investigation,
杰斐逊·霍普的案子
the case of Jefferson Hope.
你可能听说过
You've probably heard of it.
没有
No.
不会吧 当时被大肆报道来着
I'm surprised. It was very widely reported on.
在那第一次成功后 我们一起成立了机构
After that first success, we agreed to form an agency together,
但事情发生了变化
but then things changed.
约翰是怎么说的来着
How did John describe it?
"一股黑暗力量来到了伦敦"
"A darkness came to London."
就跟你和你的朋友们一样
And just like you and your friends,
我们当时也想查明原因
we were trying to find out why.
一开始只有我和约翰
In the beginning, it was just John and I,
但我很快意识到我们需要帮手
but I soon realized we needed help.
我不是说我们不需要帮手
I'm not saying we don't need help,
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表