剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
I thought it may be a reference to Dante's Inferno,
所以我一直在试那里面的四字词语
so I've been trying four-letter words from that.
当然使用原版的意大利文
In the original Italian, of course,
但那时的意大利文是古语 所以很难
but the Italian of that time was archaic, so it's difficult.
是啊 我的古意大利语也有点生疏了 所以
Yeah. My archaic Italian is a bit rusty as well, so...
或许你想得太复杂了
Maybe you're trying to be too clever about it.
这是个谜语 所以答案可能近在眼前
It's a riddle, so it's probably something deceptively obvious.
给我举个例子 有什么比魔鬼还邪恶
Give me an example of something that's more foul than the devil.
-我举不出来 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
因为没什么比魔鬼还邪恶
Because nothing is more foul than the Devil.
没什么
Nothing.
《夏洛克·福尔摩斯的魔法书》
"The Grimoire of Sherlock Holmes."
每张牌 当然都自有含义
Each card, of course, has a meaning.
一股能量
An energy.
这是凶手...所使用的能力
It's this that the killer... is tapping into.
等不及看有人被摆成这个样子了
Can't wait to discover someone posed like that.
清空你们的思想
Now, clear your mind.
成为这些卡牌意义的通道
And become a conduit for their message.
拜托 艾伦
Please, Alan.
我从没见过你提供任何有用的信息
I have never once seen you display an iota of insight.
证明我错了
Prove me wrong.
这是个...很强大的变位
There is a... powerful vibration.
一个动作
A movement--
请别
Please don't.
你偷了这副塔罗牌
You stole this tarot deck.
什么
What?
杰茜
Jessie.
你去看你叔叔 在你年轻的时候
You went to visit your uncle. When you were younger.
你想成为他那样的人
You wanted to be like him.
像他一样会解读卡牌
Read the cards like him.
当你进屋后 发现他躺在地上
When you walked in, he was on the floor.
他的心脏病犯了
He was having a heart attack.
所以你偷走了卡牌
So, you stole these cards.
他快死了
Well, he was dying.
他奄奄一息 我已经无力回天了
He was almost dead. There was nothing I could've done.
你能看见
You have the vision.
天呐
My God.
这女孩是个究极者
The girl's an Ipsissimus.
班尼斯特先生 赶紧把布莱克沃特先生找来
Mr. Bannister, go and find Mr. Breakwater immediately, please.
什么是究极者
What's an Ipsissimus?
究极者是货真价实的通灵者
An Ipsissimus is a true psychic.
它意味着"强大之人" 能看见他人的灵魂
It means "powerful one." One who can see into the souls of men.
能改变世界的命运
One who can change the destiny of the world.
她必须加入组织 想象一下我们能举♥行♥的通灵会
She must join the Order. Imagine the seances we could hold.
-她太了不起了 -你在说什么
- She's extraordinary. - What are you talking about?
我不想了不起 我不想成为任何那些人
I don't want to be extraordinary. I don't want any of these things.
我只想像其他人一样
I wanna be like everyone else.
但你不是 杰茜卡 你不普通
Well, you're not, Jessica. You're not normal.
你是万里挑一的天选者
You're one in a billion.
杰茜
Jess!
可恶
Bollocks!
杰茜 杰茜 杰茜 杰茜 你要去哪
Jess! Jessie! Jess! Jess, where are you?
杰茜卡
Jessica.
杰茜 杰茜
Jess! Jessie!
你在哪
Where are you?
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie! Jess!
需要帮忙吗
Can I help?
不 我想不用
No, I don't think so.
我一直在房♥里找你
I've been looking all over the house for you.
却发现你在我朋友的房♥间里
And I find you here in my friend's room.
蒂昂要跟杰茜卡谈谈
Dion needs to speak to Jessica.
很紧急
Urgently.
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
你想让我信任你
You want me to trust you?
那告诉我昨晚你为什么在屋里鬼鬼祟祟
Then tell me why you were sneaking around the house last night.
如果我告诉你
If I tell you...
你必须发誓保密
you must swear that it goes no further.
发誓
Swear it.
里面全是能与死人交流的咒语
It's full of incantations that let you speak to the dead.
预言未来
Divine the future.
你们看到杰茜了吗
Have you guys seen Jess?
大家都疯了
People are going crazy--
他们发现了她很特别
They've realized she's special.
那个奇怪的克劳利叫她啾啾者什么的
That weird Crawley fella called her a Ippopotamus or something.
-什么 -究极者
- A what? - An Ipsissimus.
对 对 就是这个
Yeah. Yeah, that was it.
拥有最高通灵能力的人
Someone with the highest level of psychic ability.
我刚在这里看到
I just read about them in here.
究极
Ipsissimi.
"A说究极者必须及其小心"
"A says that anyone who is an Ipsissimus must be extremely careful."
谁是A
Who's "A?"
"究极者的能力可以被夺走 通过"
"An Ipsissimus' powers can be taken from them by--"
"通过祭祀魔法将他们献祭"
"By sacrificing them using ritualistic magic."
献祭 这是个陷阱
Sacrifice. It's a trap.
大伙儿 我们得赶紧找到杰茜
Guys, we need to find Jessie now!
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我猜你肯定觉得我们很奇怪
I suppose we all must seem exceptionally strange to you.
世界上有数百万人
Well, millions of people around the world
因为宗教原因戴特殊帽子
wear special hats because of religion.
或佩戴带有被杀之人照片的项链
Neck chains with the image of a murdered man.
不 不 我...
No, no, I--
我们人数虽少 这难道就意味着我们更疯狂吗
Are we crazier than they just because we're fewer in number?
他们不也相信奇迹和魔法吗
Do they too not believe in miracles and magic?
作为究极者极其孤独 杰茜
The path of an Ipsissimus is a lonely one, Jessie.
人们会想利用你 我能帮你 指导你
People will try and take advantage of you. I could help you. Guide--
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
你依旧那个偷走临死之人卡牌的人
You're still the person who stole cards from a dying man.
使人强大的不是魔法
It's not magic that makes a person powerful.
是善意 是正派
It's kindness. It's decency.
我愿意做你吩咐的任何事
I would do anything you asked
只要你给我一点你的能力
if you give me some of what you have.
-放开我 你弄疼我了 -只要你能教我
- Let me go. You're hurting me. - If you would only teach me.
RP可能在骗你 比利
R.P. could've been lying to you, Billy.
不 凶手不是RP也不是蒂昂
No, it's not R.P. who's doing this. Or Dion.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我不能说 我就是知道 好吗 我发誓不能说
I can't. I just know, all right? I promised I wouldn't say.
蒂昂 我们在找杰茜卡
Dion? We're looking for Jessica.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
他们是恋人
They were lovers.
古斯塔夫遇害时RP要去的地方是这里 对吧
That's where R.P. was going when Gustav was killed, wasn't it?
去蒂昂的房♥间
To Dion's room.
我答应了不告诉别人 他说这会毁了他们俩
I promised not to tell anyone. He said it could ruin them both.
恋人的卡牌含义是什么 利欧
What does lovers mean, Leo?
碧 碧
Bea! Bea!
杰茜
Jessie.
它能施什么咒
What kind of spell could it cast?
意味着迷恋
It means infatuation.
杰茜
Jessie.
你在哪 亲爱的
Where are you, my love?
我需要你到我身边来
I need you to come to me.
和我在一起
Be with me.
她肯定是用脚写的
She must have drawn it with her foot.
在她弥留之际
As she was dying.
哪张卡是十五
Which card is "XV"?
魔鬼
The devil.
你是魔鬼 你是混乱
You are the devil. You are turmoil.
没有你 我们无法理解光明
Without you, we cannot understand the light.
麦考夫
Mycroft.
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie. Jessie.
对 来我身边吧
Yes. Come to me.
对 来我身边吧 对 杰茜卡 来我身边吧
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表