剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
安娜修女 你没事吧
Sister Anna! Are you okay?
我们原本在教堂
We were in the church
然后这个怪物袭击我们 这个野兽
and this monster came after us, this creature.
我们无处可去 孩子们
We have nowhere to go, boys.
你可以跟我们来
You can come with us.
我重开裂口因为我必须再见到你们
I'm opening it because I had to see you both again.
一旦裂口完全打开 我就自♥由♥了
And once it's fully open, I'll be free.
我们就可以在一起了
We'll be free to be together.
我在那个世界一个人待了15年 杰茜卡
I've been alone on the other side for 15 years, Jessica.
我理解
I understand.
我总在想见到你时会是什么样
I've always imagined what it would be like to meet you,
看到你的脸
see your face.
闻你的味道 被你拥抱
To smell you, to be held by you.
但这个
But this?
你明知道裂口会把人变成怪物
You knew it would make monsters out of people.
不
No.
怪物是暂时的
The monsters are temporary.
混乱也是暂时的
The chaos is temporary.
一旦裂口扩张到足够大
Soon the Rip will widen so far
不同世界间的壁垒就会坍塌
that the barrier between the worlds will collapse
就不会再有问题了
and it'll no longer be a problem.
什么
What?
我这么做不是为了和你们相聚五分钟
I didn't do all this for five minutes with you girls.
我这么做是为了让我们永远在一起
I did because we're gonna be together again forever.
如果边界坍塌 这个世界就会被毁灭
If the barrier collapses, this world will be destroyed.
会被从你来的那个
It will be consumed by the other side,
不知道是什么的世界完全吞噬
by whatever world it is you've come from.
-你来的世界是哪里 -那里有很多不同维度
- What world have you come from? - There are different dimensions.
我所来的空间有很多亡灵等待
The one I come from is where spirits wait,
都是不想放手的亡灵
spirits who don't want to move on.
我也无法放手 没有女儿我做不到
I couldn't move on, not without my girls.
那是炼狱
Purgatory.
你要把这个世界变成那样吗 变成炼狱
You want to turn this world into that, into Purgatory.
那将是死亡的终结
It would be the end of death.
不 这样不对
No. It's not right.
如果你终结死亡
If you get rid of death,
你也终结了生命和其他与之相关的一切
then you get rid of life and everything else that comes with it.
生命是一种反常现象
Life is an aberration.
我们出生时会哭
When we're born, we cry,
因为我们第一次感受到生命的痛苦
because we feel the pain of it for the first time.
而生命结束却让我们
And it ends with us being
与所爱的一切永别
ripped apart from everything we've ever loved.
看看这里
Look around you.
这里所有人都被悲伤撕裂过
Everyone here has been torn apart by grief.
没有死亡意味着没有悲伤
And no more death means no more grief.
我很抱歉 杰茜卡 但今后就会这样
I'm sorry, Jessica, but that is how it will be.
告诉她 夏洛克
Tell her, Sherlock.
听妈妈的话 杰茜卡
Listen to your mother, Jessica.
不 你被悲痛扭曲了 你们都是
No, you've been warped by sadness. You both have.
我得把裂口关闭
I have to close the Rip.
杰茜 如果你关掉它 我会被拉回到另一侧
Jessie, if you close it, I'll be pulled back to the other side.
我会再次失去你
I'll lose you again.
我们会失去对方
We'll lose each other.
我们的家庭
Our family.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
我不能让你关闭它 杰茜
I can't let you close it, Jessie.
有东西想进来
Something's trying to get in.
结束了
It's over.
即使我们能逃过怪物的毒手 一切还是会消失
Even if we survive the monsters, it's all gonna disappear anyway.
我一辈子都以为自己是英雄的儿子
I spent my whole life thinking I was the son of a hero,
但后来我发现他不是...
then when I found out he wasn't...
我想或许我可以成为英雄
I thought maybe I could be one instead.
我们这种人当不了英雄
People like us don't get to be heroes.
所以你就这样放弃了吗
So you're just going to give up?
让他们冲进来袭击我们
Let them burst in here and attack us?
-没什么值得我们抗争了 -我们还有对方
- There's nothing more to fight for. - There's each other.
只要我们能为对方战斗 我们就战斗
So long as we can fight for each other, we fight.
是谁把你教得这么有勇气了
Who taught you to be such a badass?
是你 你们所有人
You did. You all did.
现在站起来保卫家园吧
Now, stand up and defend your home.
相信我 你会需要它
Trust me, you'll need it.
-这不是办法 -为什么不是
- This isn't the way! - Why can't it be?
因为这不对 我就是知道 我解释不了原因
Because it isn't! I know it! I can't explain why.
听你姐姐的 杰茜
Listen to your sister, Jessie.
不 她和你一样被困住了
No, she's stuck like you are!
-对不起 杰茜 我不能让你这么做 -让开
- I'm sorry, Jess! I can't let you do it! - Get out of my way!
它要塌了
It's collapsing!
你要干什么 给我看我最糟糕的回忆吗
What are you gonna do? Show me my worst memories?
我想给看最好的回忆
I wanna show you the best ones,
我想让你看到生命是值得的
I want to show you that life is worth it.
从出生起 我们的生活就一塌糊涂
Our lives have been a shitshow from the day we were born
你还想告诉我它很美好吗
and you wanna tell me it's beautiful?
-没用的 -看看吧
- It's not gonna work. - Just look.
好 从我开始
Okay, I'll start, yeah.
不能停顿 不能重复
No pauses and no repetition.
-很 -久
- Once. - Upon.
-以 -前
- A. - Time.
-有 -一
- There. - Was.
-个 -小男孩
- This. - Lad.
-叫 -斯派克
- Called. - Spike.
-他 -的
- Who. - Had.
-老 -二
- A. - Very.
-超 -小
- Small. - Penis!
不 什么玩意
No! What?
你重复了 伙计 干了它
And repetition, mate. Drink it down in one.
-不 -重复了
- No, no. - That was a repetition!
没用的 你在浪费时间
It's not gonna work. You're wasting your time.
杰茜 杰茜 别这样
Jessie. Jessie, please don't.
看看吧
Just look.
看他多爱你
Look at how into you he is.
我喜欢你的手
I like your hands.
真优雅
They're very elegant.
这是拉大提琴的手
They're cello-playing hands.
你该学学大提琴
You should learn to play the cello.
我其实会拉大提琴
I can actually already play the cello.
没错 但我不得不放弃
Yeah, but I had to give it up,
因为到处演出
because carrying it around
背着琴走来走去太伤背了
between performances was ruining my back.
看看你的脸
Look at your face.
背伤可不是闹着玩的
Well, back injuries are no joke.
你的决定是对的
You made the right decision.
你还记得那感觉吗
Do you remember that feeling?
你记得当时你有多幸福吗
Do you remember how happy you were?
-杰茜 停下来 -再看一个
- Jessie, please stop. - Just one more.
你妹妹睡在婴儿房♥ 因为她还是个婴儿
Your sister sleeps in the nursery because she's a baby.
你就睡那边
And you sleep there.
不准哭 没人会来的
And don't cry. No one is coming.
你瞧 看到生活是什么样的了吗
See? See what life is?
看到我的 我们的生活了吗
See what it's been like for me? For us?
继续看
Keep watching.
即使是在这种地方
Even in a place like this,
在黑暗中 也会有光芒
in the darkness, there was a light that shone.
你对妹妹无限的爱就是那束光芒
It was the light of how much you loved your little sister.
她对你的爱也是
And of how much she loved you.
别告诉我生命不值得
Don't you ever tell me life isn't worth it.
别告诉我生活不好 因为
Don't you ever tell me it's no good, because...
生活把你给了我
life brought me you.
所以就值得为之奋斗
And that's why it's worth fighting for.
你对她说了什么
What did you say to her?
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表