剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
看来富家子弟走了 对吧
No sign of posh boy then, I take it?
还是说你的朋友们和妹妹不需要钱
Or do your friends and sister not need money?
嗡嗡
Bumble?
开门
Open the door!
我知道你在家
I know you're in!
不 我不会让你 不会让你再这么做了
No, I won't let you... I won't let you do this again!
住手
Stop!
那你就别回来了
Don't come back, then!
见鬼 再也别回来了
Goddamn you, don't you ever come back here!
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
门开着
The door was open.
我猜你是来拿钱的
I suppose you came for your money.
你会很高兴地知道
You'll be pleased to hear
所有婴儿都安全回家了
all the babies were returned to their homes.
亚瑟·希尔顿会在疯人院度过他的余生
Arthur Hilton will spend the rest of his days in Bedlam.
他很幸运英国的司法系统
He's lucky the British legal system
不相信超自然这一套说法
isn't au fait with the supernatural.
否则他就该上绞刑架了
He'd be swinging from a noose.
你怎么知道跟我在一起的女孩是我妹妹
How did you know the girl that I hang around with is my sister?
告诉我
Tell me,
否则再也别想再见到我们
or you'll never see any of us again.
我想你需要我们 我想你需要我妹妹
And I think you need us. I think you need my sister.
你妹妹有天赋
Your sister has a gift.
她能看到普通人看不到的东西
She can see things normal people cannot.
你怎么知道她有天赋
How did you know she was gifted?
当你耗费毕生与恶魔斗争时
When you've spent a lifetime fighting demons,
就学会了如何分辨天使
you get to learn how to spot an angel.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
对 就是来拿钱的
Yeah. Just getting our money.
有东西来伦敦了 姑娘
Something has come to London, girl.
一股黑暗进入了这座城市
A darkness has entered this city.
你以为过去几天你见识了恐惧吗
You think you've known horror these last few days?
你根本不知道何谓恐惧
You know nothing of what it is to be afraid.
别走远了
Don't go far.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表