剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
What are we gonna do?
我想说 我们逃离危险
Can I just say, us walking away from peril
真是让人耳目一新的新策略
is such a refreshing change of tack.
这才是面对危险的妥当处理方法
This right here is the appropriate reaction to danger.
这次和之前的案子不一样
This isn't like the other cases.
纯属谋杀 没有任何超自然的地方
This is straight-up murder. There's nothing paranormal about it.
我们走错路了吗
Did we turn down another path?
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
老天爷啊 到底是怎么回事
What in the name of Christ is going on?
走这边
This way.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
宝剑八
The eight of swords.
什么
What?
刚才的尸体 被摆成宝剑八的图案
The body just now, it was posed as the eight of swords.
那张牌的牌义是囚禁 关押
That card means captivity. Imprisonment.
我们错了 碧娅特丝 这里有魔法
We were wrong, Beatrice. There is magic here.
如果通灵板
What if spirit boards
并不是获取裂口能量的唯一途径
aren't the only way to access the power of the Rip?
如果是有人利用这些塔罗牌谋杀呢
What if someone is using the tarot murders?
那第一桩谋杀呢 魔术师的牌义是什么 利欧
What about the first murder? What does the magician mean, Leo?
通常牌义是能力
Normally it means power.
但理查德·温的尸体是倒挂的
But Richard Wynn's body was upside down.
魔术师的逆位牌义是操纵 诡计 欺骗
An inverted magician means manipulation, trickery, deception.
若我们出不去 也没人能进来
If we can't get out, no one can get in.
所以警♥察♥无法进来
Which means no police.
有人♥大♥费周章的把这群人困在这
Someone's gone to great lengths to trap these people here.
我们得找出原因
We need to find out why.
麦考夫 这些人是谁
Mycroft, who are these people?
他们是一群特别调查员
They're a group of special investigators.
我请他们这周末过来
I invited them here this weekend
找出杀害理查德的凶手
to try and find out who killed Richard.
"特别调查员" 他们哪里特别了
"Special investigators"? What's special about them?
特别在还处在青春期吗
That they're still going through puberty?
麦考夫 去找警♥察♥来
Mycroft, go and fetch the police!
我和我的朋友们在之前的几周里
My friends and I have seen things, done things,
看见并做了一些你们做梦都想不到的事
in the last few weeks that you couldn't even dream of.
是的 我们在调查中
So, yes, we're investigating
而且没错 如果我们需要你们就要帮忙
and, yes, you will help us when we ask you to.
我们想要离开这里 但做不到
We tried to leave the estate. It's impossible.
-你是什么意思 -她是说我们被困在这里了
- What on earth do you mean? - She means we're trapped here.
宝剑八的牌对这栋房♥子施了咒
The eight of swords has cast a spell on the house.
你怎么知道这点 克劳利先生
How did you know that, Mr Crawley?
你们看
Look.
我的手表说现在是五点差一刻
My watch says it's quarter to five.
那为什么天上的星星显示现在是凌晨三点
So, why do the stars still say it's 3:00 A.M.?
他说的对
He's right.
咒语不仅把我们困在这地方 也困在时间里
The incantation has not just trapped us in place but... in time.
有人在使用魔法
Someone here is using magic.
强大的魔法 多年来我们吟咏祈祷的
Powerful magic. All these years we've chanted and prayed.
-终于 它降临了 -两个人死了 艾伦
- Finally, it's here! - Two people are dead, Alan.
你就换个时间再歇斯底里吧
Save your conniptions for another time.
你们都要记住
You all need to remember that
这屋里有人谋杀了两个人
someone in this room has killed two people.
提高警惕
Be on your guard.
你和斯派克去找克劳利问塔罗牌的事
You and Spike talk to Crawley about the tarot.
如果我们能知道塔罗牌的意义 就能理解凶手
If we can understand the tarot, we can understand the killer.
你和我去找大家谈谈
Me and you are gonna speak to everyone.
你去查夏洛克
Sherlock.
只是我
It's just me.
帕特丽夏正过来谈话
Patricia's on her way for the interview.
看见你穿成那样很有意思
It was funny seeing you in a dress like that.
-我看着好蠢 -不 你看起来
- I looked stupid. - No, you looked...
你看起来很棒 很美
You looked really good. Pretty.
我 我还没机会向你道谢
I... I never got a chance to thank you.
为你对牙仙做的事
For what you did with the Tooth Fairy.
我做了大家都会做的事
I did what anyone would've done.
不 你做了一件你知道会一直萦绕你心头的事
No, you did something you knew would haunt you.
这个嘛
Yeah, well...
我们就是这样 不是吗
that's what we do, isn't it?
为彼此而战
Fight for each other.
我们一直都是如此
It's what we've always done.
我不喜欢见你这样 碧
I don't like seeing you like this, Bea.
我喜欢看你笑
You know, I like it when you laugh.
我喜欢你的嘴有一点
I like the way your mouth gets a bit...
歪
crooked.
我们的生活中应该多一点笑容
We should have more of that in our lives.
更多...快乐的时光
More... good times.
对吧
Right?
我不希望我们的生活只是关于
I don't want our story just to be about
跟恐怖的恶事作斗争
how we fought through horrible shit.
我想
I want...
我希望我们拥有更多
I want us to be more than that.
我们的生活不仅是那些
Well, the story's not just about that.
对吧 比利
Is it, Billy?
这只是一部分
It's part of it.
而且这让我们
And it's made us...
更像一家人 对吧
more like family almost, hasn't it?
对
Yeah.
对吧
Hasn't it?
不好意思 碧娅特丝小姐
Excuse me, Miss Beatrice.
我想你们可能想喝喝茶
I just thought you might like a cup of tea.
冷静一下
Settles the nerves.
当你发现古斯塔夫的尸体时
When you discovered Gustav's body,
你大半夜的起床干什么
what were you doing out of bed in the middle of the night?
我没有起床 我一直没睡觉
I didn't get out of bed, I hadn't gone to bed.
你不能告诉麦考夫这事
You mustn't mention this to Mycroft.
我不想让别人有麻烦
I don't want anyone to get into trouble,
但是 我一直和布朗太太在一起
but, uh, I stayed up with Mrs. Brown.
-你们在干什么 -喝酒
- What were you doing? - Drinking.
在我回去睡觉时 看到了可怜的古斯塔夫
And on my way to bed, I found poor Gustav.
而现在
And now...
我又开始喝酒了
here I am drinking again.
布朗太太能确认这件事 对吧
Mrs. Brown will confirm this, will she?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
还有一件事 在我穿过房♥子的时候
There is one other thing. On my way back across the house...
二 三 四
Two, three, four...
我看见了RP 黑灯瞎火地鬼鬼祟祟走着
There was R.P., creeping about in the dark.
谢谢
Thank you.
你赶紧去找RP 我们需要跟他谈谈
You find R.P., quickly. We need to speak to him.
我去看看利欧
I'll check on Leo.
这是夏洛克的房♥间吗
This is Sherlock's room?
你觉得他发生了什么
What do you think happened to him?
我觉得有东西毁了他
I think something destroyed him.
我只想让今晚结束
I just want this night to be over.
你更喜欢早起吗
More of a morning person?
怪人 我从不信任早起的人
Weird. I never trust morning people.
一切有趣的事都发生在天黑之后
Everything fun that happens, happens after dark.
说出一件午餐前能发生的趣事
Name me one fun thing that happens before lunch.
-早餐 -早餐才没意思
- Breakfast. - Breakfast isn't fun.
早餐只是补充能量
Breakfast is basically fuel.
午餐和晚餐才是享乐用的
Lunch and dinner are for pleasure.
午餐和晚餐可以慢慢享用
You take your time with lunch and dinner.
有好几道菜肴 抱歉 但事实就是如此
There are several courses. I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.
虽然你和我意见不同 但不意味着我错了
Just because you have a different opinion from me, doesn't mean I'm wrong.
我没说你错了 我只是说你是个怪人
I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying you're a freak.
你是个怪人 其他早起的人也是怪人
You're a freak and every other morning person is a freak, too.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're such an idiot.
"我比魔鬼更邪恶"
"I am more foul than the devil."
有什么比魔鬼更邪恶
What's more foul than the devil?
我想可能是指但丁的《神曲》中的地狱
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表