剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
所有事对你都是非黑即白
Everything is black and white to you.
不是天使就是恶魔 人不是这样的
Angels and demons. People aren't like that.
但你懒得花时间去了解人们
But you don't take the time to understand people.
你不舍身处境地去替他们感受
You don't put yourself in their shoes, under their skin.
这怎么能帮助你找到一个
And how exactly would that help to find a girl
能变成任何人的女孩呢
who can become anyone?
她或许可以改变她的外貌
She may be able to change her appearance,
但她改变不了自己的为人
but she can't change who she is.
我知道她现在是谁了
And I know who she is now.
她在地下室对我说
She said to me in the basement that
那些男人夺走了她的一切
the men took everything from her.
我和太太收养了她 她没有家人
Me and my wife took her in. She had no family.
它们都做成了有家庭的
They're all made up like families.
她指的是家庭 这才是原因
She meant family. That's what this is about.
这是她一直想要的
That's what she's always wanted.
我有点恶心头疼 下身还有点痛
I've got the sickness and headaches and pain lower down.
我觉得我怀孕了
I think I'm with child.
如果可以的话我想留下孩子
I want to keep it if I am.
你没有怀孕 你永远不会有孩子
You're not. You won't ever be.
你得了梅毒
You've got syphilis.
他们给了她梅毒
They gave her syphilis.
他们夺走了她组建自己家庭的能力
Took away her ability to have a family of her own.
这不仅仅是为了复仇
This isn't just about revenge.
她要偷走他们其中一人的家庭
She's gonna steal one of their families.
但被杀的那些男人都没有家庭
But none of the men who were killed have families.
她怪罪的人中肯定有一个人有家庭
There must be someone who she blames who does.
一个参与其中的人
Someone who played a part in it.
我是个有家室的人 这里是个正经酒吧
I'm a family man. This is a respectable establishment.
是房♥东 你们都留在这 我是认真的
The landlord. You all stay here. I mean it.
你们不再负责这个案子了
You're done with this case.
今晚 我将和撒旦一决胜负
Tonight, I strike a blow against Satan.
今晚 他将失去其中一个士兵
Tonight, he loses one of his foot soldiers.
吓死我了 约翰
Jesus Christ, John!
喝一杯吗
Drink?
你听说大卫和保罗的事了吗
You've heard about Dave and Paul?
他们认为是其中一个姑娘
They think it's one of the girls
你让我们带上楼的姑娘干的
you let us take upstairs is doing it.
动物标本店的那个奇怪姑娘
The weird one from the taxidermist's.
我们有人传染了她梅毒
One of us gave her syphilis.
你觉得这是她追杀你的原因吗
You think that's why she's going after you?
或许吧
Maybe.
或许她只是想要一个自己的家庭
Maybe all she wanted was a family of her own.
一个她不再感觉陌生的地方
Somewhere where she didn't feel as strange.
或许我们偷走了她的愿望 保罗 大卫 我
Maybe that's what we stole from her. Paul, Dave, me.
还有你
And you.
我...
I...
我一直看着你任由男人带女人上楼
I've watched you let men take women upstairs
每晚都是
every night.
给我...坐下
Sit... down.
你夺走了我拥有的一切 曾经的我
You took from me everything that I had. Everything I was.
现在我成了无名之辈
And now I'm no one.
假扮成别人很容易
It's easy pretending to be someone else
尤其是当你被剥夺至一无所有后
when you've been stripped away to nothing.
那不是我 我什么也没对你干
It wasn't me. I didn't do anything to you.
我没传染给你梅...
I didn't give you syph--
你给了他们机会
You enabled them!
所以你一样有罪
That makes you just as guilty.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会做一个远好于你的你
I'm gonna be a much better you than you ever were.
我在找人 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm looking for someone. Sherlock Holmes.
他有时住在这里
He sometimes stays here.
我得跟他谈谈 告诉他这很紧急
I have to speak to him. Tell him it's urgent.
亲爱的碧娅特丝 恭喜
Dear Beatrice, congratulations.
今天你学会了
Today you learnt that a lie
收买♥♥瘾君子有多么容易
can be bought rather cheaply from a drug addict.
我说过你身上的所有特质
I told you that there is not one quality you possess
我都一样拥有 且比你更甚
that I do not possess more of in greater abundance.
我们的交易就此结束
Consider our arrangement over.
你不能再踏进221B号♥一步
You will never step foot in 221B again.
你不能再和夏洛克·福尔摩斯说话
You will never speak to Sherlock Holmes.
你玩了一把 但输了 游戏结束
You played, and you lost. The game is over.
抱歉 妈妈 我努力过了
I'm sorry, Mum. I tried.
再见
Goodbye.
晚饭在炉子上
Supper's on the stove.
你今天怎么了
What's got into you?
你们好啊 我的宝贝 我珍贵的小可爱
Hello, my little ones. Hello, my precious lovelies.
瞧瞧那些烛光
Look at the flames.
如群星一般闪烁跳跃
They're dancing around like constellations.
行了 大文豪
All right, Wordsworth.
没错
Yes.
我可以逃离这里写诗
I could run away and write poetry.
你想让我给你写诗吗
Would you like me to write you a poem?
不
No.
我想您应该带我去一个更私密的地方 殿下
I think you should take me somewhere more private, Your Highness.
怎么了
What?
我们不该帮她吗
Um, shouldn't we help her?
为什么 她只是想引人注意
Why? She's just an attention-seeker.
她能照顾好自己
She can look after herself.
我就照顾自己
I look after me.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我 我不想这么做
I... I don't want this.
你不具备
You don't have it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不具备她拥有的
You don't have what she has.
利欧波德
Leopold.
我知道你在里面 恶魔
I know you're in here, demon!
结束了 赶紧下来
It's over! Get down here now!
看好孩子
Watch the children.
您母亲说过您太倔强 听不进别人的话
Your mother told me you were too stubborn to listen.
我求她让我多给您一次机会
I begged her to let me give you one more chance.
在这里 我是您最忠实的支持者
In this place, it is I who have been your biggest advocate.
我反对医生 反对我的上级
I pushed back against doctors, against my superiors,
竭尽所能给您一个普通的生活
to give you the most normal life I could.
而您就这样回报我吗
And this is how you repay me.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here--
如果您出生在任何其他家庭 您都不可能存活
If you had been born to any other family you simply would not be.
您的特权让您存活至今
It is your privilege that has kept you alive.
您想过所谓的普通生活 但您不普通
You wish for what you call a normal life, but you are not normal.
也永远不会变普通
And will never be so.
-再见 戴姆勒 -您会害死自己
- Goodbye, Daimler. - You'll kill yourself!
警卫
Guards!
谢天谢地你们来了 她杀了他 她杀了房♥东
Thank God you're here. She killed him. She killed the landlord.
她变成了他 她拿走了他的皮肤 他的脸
She is him. She took his skin, she took his face!
-冷静 她往哪里去了 -去了公园 在后面
- Calm down. Which way did she go? - Into the park, out the back.
快走
Come on!
小心
Careful.
她跑进了那片树林
She ran into the trees there!
你们先去 在雷斯垂德前找到她
You guys go ahead. Find her before Lestrade does.
我去拖住他
I'll try and slow him down.
小心脚下 小心
Mind how you tread. Careful.
你为什么不追她进森林
Why didn't you chase her into the woods?
我想回去看看他妻子是否安好
I wanted to go back and see if the wife was okay.
她很悲伤 啜泣着 真可怜
She was distressed. Sobbing. Poor woman.
你还好吗
All right?
你的计划是什么
What was the plan?
徘徊一会儿
Wander around for a bit,
然后趁没人看见的时候遁入夜色吗
and then slip off into the night when no one was watching?
你怎么看出来是我
What gave me away?
你对我太好了
You were too nice to me.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表