剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
破解梦中的内容
long enough to decipher them.
但不仅仅是她
But it wasn't just her.
这些案子对我们都有影响
The cases were taking their toll on all of us.
有一点格雷格森给了我们
One day, Gregson brought us
一个尤为残忍♥的案件
a particularly barbaric case to look at.
那时我们还不知道这将是
We had no idea it would be the last one
我们一起调查的最后一个案子
we'd ever work on together.
你可以拒绝
You can say no!
他们可以让其他人调查
They can get someone else to do it.
听着 我知道你累了
Look, I know you're tired.
-我累了 -好吗
- I'm tired? - All right?
不不 别这样
No, no, no. Don't.
你上一次不吃药
When was the last time
就醒来或入睡是什么时候了
you didn't take something to wake up or to sleep?
我们没破解一个案子 就多了一块拼图
Every case we work on adds another piece to the puzzle.
而且我们很快就要找到裂口了
And we're so close to finding this Rip.
你已经快找到了 求你了 爱丽丝
You're so close. Please, Alice.
我们携手能拯救世界
Together we can save the world.
这个案子有点与众不同 夏洛克
There's something different about this case, Sherlock.
-我不喜欢 -怎么不同了
- I don't like it. - Different how?
我说不清
I don't know.
-与约翰有关 -有问题吗
- Something to do with John-- - Is there a problem here?
没有问题
No problem.
爱丽丝
Alice.
夏洛克不能被分神
Sherlock doesn't need any distractions.
他只有在不受鸡毛蒜皮小事打扰时
His mind operates at its most wonderful
他的头脑才能发挥最极致的功效
when he's clear from other more trivial matters.
我可不敢打扰
Well, I don't want to get in the way of
他聪明绝顶的头脑
his wonderful mind now...
对吧
do I?
那是洛先生 他的左手被偷了
That's Mr. Lowe. He had his left arm stolen.
隔壁的床是威尔什先生
And on the next bed is Mr. Welsh.
右手 这边的两位
Right arm. And then over here,
是毕比先生和摩尔先生
we have Mr. Bibby and Mr. Moore.
分别是左腿和右腿被偷了
Left and right legs, respectively.
我们叫这个"收藏家案"
We're calling it "The Case of the Collector."
-谁取的名字 -大家都很喜欢
- Who comes up with the names? - Everyone else liked it.
昨晚发生了什么
This happened last night?
伤口似乎愈合得很好
It seems to have healed so well,
看起来就像原先没有肢体一般
it looks like there was no limb there at all.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
显现吧 显现吧
Show yourself. Show yourself.
赶快 显现吧
Come on, show yourself.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
-约翰 -怎么了
- John. - Mmm?
它的基地是酒精
Its base is alcohol.
其他的是香料和植物的混合物
The rest is an extraordinary blend of herbs and flora.
细叶芹 或香芹一族的
Chervil, or something from the parsley family.
树皮我觉得是金合欢树 高良姜 刺柏
Bark which I think is acacia, galangal root, juniper.
但有一种原料把我难住了
There was one element that had me stumped.
斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊
Snowdonia Hawkweed.
它只生长于北威尔士的
It only grows on one inaccessible cliff face
一座山上的一面人无法到达的悬崖上
on one mountain in Northern Wales.
我们就通过这个找到收藏家
Now, this is how we find our collector.
夏洛克 这几乎不可能
Sherlock, the chances are astronomically slim--
你能把这个拿去皇家植物园吗
Can you take this down to the Royal Botanical Gardens?
看那里是否有人知道
Find out if anyone there knows
是谁把这个带进了大都会区域
anyone bringing this into the metropolitan area.
夏洛克 你筋疲力竭了
Sherlock, you're worn out.
-我们都是 -是斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊 约翰
- We all are. - It's Snowdonia Hawkweed, John.
我愿意堵上我的整个职业生涯
I'd stake my entire career on it.
行吧
Fine.
我之前从没错过
I'd never been wrong before.
从不相信我会错
Never believed I could be wrong.
现在仍是
I still don't.
肯定是因为太疲劳了
It must have been the tiredness.
我有很多本事
I'm a man of many talents.
但植物学 化学是我最擅长的
But botany, chemistry is my wheelhouse.
福尔摩斯先生 请继续讲故事
Mr. Holmes, continue the story.
不 谁给你的 是首席植物学家吗
No. Who gave this to you? Was is the head botanist?
对 伊迪丝·杜波依斯
Yes, Edith Dubois.
我也和她组里的其他人谈了
And I spoke to other members of her team.
不是斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊 就是普通的龙蒿
It's not Snowdonia Hawkweed. It's common tarragon.
不可能是龙蒿 看上去一点都不同
It can't be tarragon. It looks nothing like it.
-你能带回去让他们 -听着 夏洛克
- Can you take it back and get them-- - Look, Sherlock!
这是个死胡同
It's a dead end.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我们没有其他线索可追查了
But we have nothing else to go off.
犯罪现场 作案动机 什么都没有
The crime scene, the motive, there was nothing.
这份酊剂是全部 是全部的线索了
The tincture was the whole... It was the whole thing.
听着 不如
Look, what...
不如你跟我去酒吧吧
Why don't you come to the pub with me?
来吧 像以前一样喝一杯
Come on. Let's have a drink like we used to.
不 我应在这陪爱丽丝
No, I should stay here with Alice.
你为什么要陪我妈妈
Why did you have to stay with my mum?
我知道你能听见 她怎么了
I know you can hear me. What was going on with her?
-你有什么没告诉我 -她不能动
- What aren't you telling me? - She was incapacitated.
-为什么不能动 -拜托 你能给我点什么吗
- Incapacitated how? - Please, can you get me something?
能让我好受些
Something to take the edge off a little.
在查令十字街尽头
There's a man down the road
有个男人 叫雷蒙德·达克 拜托了
on Charing Cross. Raymond Duck. Please!
想得美
As if!
你待在这里 好好清醒一下
You'll stay here, sober up,
然后告诉我她发生了什么
and tell me what was going on with her!
不 你给我弄点毒品来
No! You get me something!
否则你别想再听到我说的一个字 休想
Or you won't hear another word out of me! Not a word!
你要去哪 比尔
Where you going, Bill?
回酒吧去 斯派克
Go back to the pub, Spike.
这与你无关 就继续保持吧
It's got nothing to do with you. Let's keep it that way.
但你被逮捕了怎么办呢
What about when you get arrested, eh?
因为揍一个臭老头
Beating up a shitty old man?
你下半辈子都要待在监狱里 那时怎么办
You'll spend the rest of your days in jail. What then?
你说得容易 因为你没经历过
It's easy for you to say. It's easy if you weren't there.
别 斯派克
Don't, Spike!
-你无法改变他对你做过的事 对吧 -斯派克
- You can't change what he did to you, all right? - Spike.
他没有对我做那些事 斯派克
He didn't do it to me, Spike!
我跟你说的一切
All that stuff I told you about.
鞭打 打碎我的下巴 把我打进医院
The beatings. Breaking my jaw. Putting me in the hospital.
那都不是我
It wasn't me.
那是碧
It was Bea.
而当时的我没有任何阻止他的能力
And there was nothing I could do to stop it.
我还太小了
I wasn't big enough.
真抱歉 比尔 我...
I'm sorry, Bill. I'm...
真抱歉 比尔 我之前...
I'm sorry, Bill. I was...
我现在够大了
Well, I am big enough now!
告诉我我妈妈发生了什么 我就给你
Tell me what was going on with my mum and it's yours.
不 我应该在这陪爱丽丝 她那样...
No, I should stay here with Alice. The way she is...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
你感觉怎么样 亲爱的
How are you feeling, darling?
我觉得我需要助产士了
I think I need the midwife.
你肯定猜到了
You must have guessed.
我需要你说出来
I needed you to say it.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
看着她那么痛苦
Seeing her in all that pain...
看着她艰难地生产
Seeing the toil of labor...
那是我人生中最糟的一天
It was the worst day of my life.
但之后 突然之间 就变成了最美妙的一天
But then, suddenly, it was the best.
我真抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
我不想听你的道歉
I don't want an apology from you.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表