剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
然后呢 你就抛弃了我们俩
And then what? You just abandoned us both?
我身体不好 我做了对你们最好的决定
I wasn't well. I did what I thought was best for you.
你做了对自己最好的决定
You were doing what you thought was best for yourself.
过去的每一天
Not a day has gone by
我都一直在想你们 你们两个
when I haven't thought of you. Both of you.
你的思念对我们来说没有屁用
Your thoughts were a big fucking help
当我们在济贫院
when we were in the workhouse
被人毒打和被人唾弃时
being beaten and punched and spat on!
当我们快饿死时 想着我们是否该卖♥♥身求活时
They were a huge help when we were starving to death
你的思念对我们来说毫无用处
wondering whether to sell ourselves to stay alive.
-我现在想帮你 -你觉得我们需要你的帮助吗
- I want to help you now! - You think we need your help?
看看你自己 福尔摩斯先生
Look around you, Mr. Holmes.
你浑身都是自己的尿液和呕吐物
You're covered in your own urine and vomit.
我妈妈说得对
My mum was right.
你自以为聪明绝顶
You think you're brilliant.
你活着就为让别人称赞你
You live for other people to tell you it.
但我妈妈比你好十倍
Well, my mum was ten times the person you'll ever be.
我犯错了
I've made mistakes.
我犯错了
I've made mistakes.
但裂口 你妈妈的事
But the Rip, what happened with your mum,
那不是我的错
it wasn't my fault.
这些年了 有件事一直困扰着我
All these years, one thing has hounded my thoughts.
我试着不去想这件事
I've tried to push it out of my mind,
但这想法总是越来越强烈
but it keeps growing and growing and...
无论我什么时候问他
Whenever I ask him about it,
他总是有答案 总会找方法安抚我
he always has an answer, finds a way to pacify me.
-你什么意思 -约翰·华生那种人
- What are you talking about? - John Watson is a type of man
这一辈子
who's lived his whole life
都不可能有灵光一现的时候
without ever being touched by an ounce of inspiration.
那他怎么突然之间
So, how come he was suddenly
发现了能帮我们找到裂口的方法呢
graced with the insight that led us to the Rip?
怎么可能
How?
不 等等 我说了我的故事
No, wait! I told you my story.
求你了 把鸦♥片♥给我
Please. Give me the opium.
不不不
No! No! No! No! No!
这不是鸦♥片♥
It's not opium.
只是糖
It's just sugar.
你个说谎的贱♥人♥
You lying bitch!
你活该受到所有的痛苦
You deserve everything that's coming to you!
我不想再看到你的脸
I don't want to see your face!
你在犹豫什么 小子
What are you hesitating for, boy?
你是来找我算账的 对吧
You came here to do something, didn't you?
你为什么不动手
Why don't you do it?
我来伤害你
I came here to hurt you.
你为什么想做这么残忍♥的事
Why would you wanna do a horrible thing like that?
我告诉你为什么 维克
I'll tell you why, Vic.
因为伤害别人是你的爱好
Because hurting people is your hobby.
你是济贫院的吧 我想
You're from the workhouse, I take it?
如果我伤害了你
You know, if I hurt you,
那可能是因为你活该
it's probably because you deserved it.
小孩只有受教训才能学乖
Kids learn from being tough--
但我已经不是小孩了 维克 我变强壮了
Yeah, well, I'm not a kid anymore, Vic. I got strong.
-而你变老了 -我们都会变老
- And you got old. - Happens to all of us.
你有一天也会变老
It'll happen to you one day.
对 你看着很眼熟
Yes, you're very familiar.
我一直很擅长记人的名字和脸
I've always been good with names and faces.
那我叫什么名字
Well, what's my name, then?
你之前还很小
You were very young
当你来我们这里时 如果我没记错
when you came to us, from what I remember.
你母亲是从格拉斯哥来的
Your mother came down from Glasgow.
她不想要你
She didn't want ya.
错 我母亲是曼彻斯特的编织工
Wrong. My mother was a weaver from Manchester.
她因为生我去世了
She died giving birth to me.
我父亲把我交给了你
My father handed me over to you
之后他就为过参军打仗了
when he went to fight for the empire.
-他死在了克里米亚 -是啊
- He died in the Crimea. - Yeah.
护士总会对最小的孩子说这种故事
That's the story the nurses always told the youngsters.
-你在骗人 -克里米亚战争
- You're lying. - The Crimean War
在1856年就结束了 白♥痴♥
ended in 1856, you idiot.
你虽然笨 但我想你会数数吧
Now, you may be stupid, but I take it you can count.
我记得她是个妓♥女♥
She was a prostitute, from my recall.
你不是她带来的第一个孩子 也不是最后一个
You weren't the first of her kids we took in, nor the last.
你不知道我是谁
You don't know me!
你只是撒谎想让我心乱
You're just trying to get to me.
说的好像你能从上百个孩子中记住我似的
As if you could remember me from hundreds of kids.
如果你真的认得我 你就会知道我的名字
If you really knew me, then you'd know my name.
我叫什么名字 维克
What's my name, Vic?
比利
Billy.
你叫比利
Your name's Billy.
你喜欢跟那对姐妹花一起玩
You used to hang around with the sisters.
小比尔
Little Bill.
你以前晚上总爱大哭
You used to cry so much at night
他们不得不叫醒我来安抚你
they'd have to come and wake me up so I could deal with you.
你在哭什么呢
What were you crying about?
是因为你母亲是格拉斯哥的妓♥女♥吗
Was it the fact that your mother was a Glaswegian whore
她都不想看你一眼吗
who couldn't bear the sight of you?
还是你♥爸♥爸是一个
Or that your dad was one of
根本不知道你存在的嫖♥客♥
her clients who'll never even know you exist?
不
No.
滚出我家 小比尔
Get out of my house, Little Bill.
否则我就真给你点颜色看看 让你有的哭
Or I'll really give you something to cry about.
我朝他发火了
I went mental at him.
我知道 我在街上都能听见你的声音
I know. I could hear you from down in the street.
真是个怂包
What an absolute wanker.
真抱歉 杰茜
I'm so sorry, Jess.
你道什么歉
What are you apologizing for?
我一直逼你去见他
That I kept pushing for you to go and see him.
我这辈子从没这么讨厌过谁
I've never felt so disgusted with someone in my entire life.
你在那怎么那么平静 你怎么控制得了自己
How were you so calm up there? How did you control yourself?
我不用控制
I didn't have to.
我根本不在乎他
I don't care about him.
-你什么意思 怎么会 -我不知道
- What do you mean? How? - I don't know.
我猜我意识到在我长大时
I guess I realized I had someone there for me
一直有人陪着我
while I was growing up.
有人爱着我 照顾着我
Someone who loved me. And looked out for me.
你依然有
You still do.
我爱你 碧
I love you, Bea.
听着 我知道他很混♥蛋♥
Look, I know he's an asshole...
但有一件事我同意夏洛克
but I do agree with Sherlock on one thing.
我想华生还有很多事没告诉我们
I think Watson knows more than he's letting on.
就算他是幕后黑手我也不会感到意外
I wouldn't be surprised if he's behind all this.
而且我会证明这点
And I'm gonna prove it.
并结束一切
And end it.
碧
Bea.
别浪费你的精力
Don't give away your strength
去讨厌夏洛克 他不值得
by hating Sherlock. He's not worth it.
他只是个潦倒的老人 被困在了过去的记忆中
He's just a broken old man who's trapped in his memories.
杰茜呢
Where's Jessie?
离你远着呢
A long way away from you.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
找回点状态了
A bit more like myself.
我本该对你母亲更好些
I could have been a better man for your mother.
但我爱过她
But I loved her.
我非常爱她
I loved her dearly.
你必须相信
You must believe that.
我相信
I do.
这茶
This tea...
和之前的茶叶不同 对吧
It's not the same type of leaf as before, is it?
对
No.
既然这是新的茶叶
Well, since it's a new type of tea,
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表