剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
杰茜
Jessie?
杰茜 你还好吗 放松
Jess, are you okay? Easy.
你只是做了噩梦
You're just having a dream.
有这么个东西 一股黑暗
There was this thing, like a dark thing,
冲我袭来
and it was coming at me.
只是个噩梦
It's just a dream.
我要疯了吗 碧
Am I losing it, Bea?
-你觉得我疯了 对吧 -不 我不觉得
- You think I'm losing it, don't you? - No, I don't think that.
真的
Honestly.
接着睡吧 好吗
Just go back to sleep. Yeah?
没事的
It's okay.
碧
Bea.
碧 醒醒 碧
Bea, wake up. Bea.
碧 醒醒
Bea, wake up.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你离我太近了
Wow, you're so close to me.
你想喝茶吗
Do you want some tea?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我给你准备了生日礼物
I got you a birthday present.
我知道你说今年我们没什么钱 但我忍♥不住
I know you said money was tight this year, but I couldn't resist.
听着 我已经17岁了
Ah, look, I'm 17 now.
或许我们不必在玩隐形的礼物这游戏
Maybe we don't need to do the invisible present thing.
什么隐形的礼物
What invisible present thing?
好吧 来吧
Okay. Fine.
是什么
What is it?
我想大家都看出来了
Well, it's pretty obvious to everyone
你很想找个男朋友
you're desperate to find a boyfriend.
-我不想找男朋友 -是法国香水
- I don't want to find a boyfriend. - It's French perfume.
喷两下 所有男人都会想跟你翻云覆雨
Just two sprays, make any man want to make sweet love to you.
-要我说 过于火♥辣♥ -听着 我不
- Almost too sweet, if anything. - Look, I don't...
我不想找男朋友 我只是
I am not desperate for a boyfriend, I just...
-我没空找男人 -天呐 碧
- I just don't have time for men. - My God, Bea!
你都17岁了 你这个年龄
You're 17 now. You should be knee-deep
应该深陷感情纠纷
in shenanigans at your age.
至少要稍微陷入
Ankle-deep at least.
感情纠纷呢 我没看到任何感情纠纷
Where's the shenanigans? I don't see any shenanigans.
听着 别说"感情纠纷"了 天呐
Look, stop saying "shenanigans." Oh, my God!
今天是我生日 我禁止"感情纠纷"这个词
It's my birthday, and I'm banning the word "shenanigans."
这就是我想要的生日礼物
That's what I want for my present.
那你就不能留着香水了
Well, you're not keeping the perfume as well.
等等
Wait a minute.
比利和斯派克呢
Where's Billy and Spike?
非 正 规 军
第一章
伦敦的邪恶
鸭和箭袋酒吧
贝克街221B号♥
比利 我们不该来这里 哥们
Billy, we shouldn't be here, mate.
我太俊了 不能太这
I'm too pretty to be here.
我太鹤立鸡群 我的俊美会让人攻击我
I stand out a mile. My handsomeness is making me a target.
别跟其他人对视就好了
Just don't make eye contact with anyone.
你干嘛说这话
Why would you say that?
现在我开始盯着别人看了 我忍♥不住跟别人对视
Now I'm just staring at people. I can't not make eye contact.
棒 太爽了
Yeah! Yes!
比利
Billy.
比利 我们走吧
Billy, let's just go.
威廉·奇苏普对谭·毕比
William Chisup versus Tam Bibby!
-来吧 拿着 -赌他
- Yeah, go on then, take it. - On him!
比利
Billy.
我觉得你该直接走
I think you should turn around.
斯派克
Spike!
放松点 好吗
Just relax, would ya?
我看到他了
I've seen him.
我不在乎他有多大个...
I don't care how big he...
该死
Shit.
接到了
Catch it!
巴斯侯爵送来的礼物 殿下
A gift from the Marquess of Bath, Your Highness.
生日快乐 殿下
Happy birthday, sir.
杯子
Cups.
我很高兴我对瓷器的喜爱
I'm so glad that word of my fondness for crockery
已经传到了阁下的耳中
has reached the ears of His Lordship.
戴姆勒
Daimler...
我想好了要问母亲要什么生日礼物了
I've decided what I'd like for my birthday from my mother.
我想离开皇宫
I wish to leave the palace.
恐怕女王陛下不会同意 殿下
I'm afraid Her Majesty won't allow that, sir.
在您伤了脚踝以后
After you went over on your ankle,
克拉克医生建议您尽量不走动
Dr. Clark advised that you move around as little as possible.
确保没有永久性伤害
Make sure there's no lasting damage.
告诉我母亲我希望
Tell my mother that I wish...
我需要离开宫殿
that I need to leave the palace.
就一天
Just for one day.
这是我的生日 我只想要这个
It is my birthday and that is all I wish for.
当我说想离开宫殿时
When I asked to leave the palace,
我是指想去看看城里
I meant that I wanted to see the city.
城里很危险 殿下
The city is a hard place, sir.
不太适合...
It's not for those of a...
娇弱的人
delicate constitution.
我可以打赢他
You know, I could've taken him.
比利 那家伙拉的屎都比你个头大
Billy, that guy could do shits bigger than you.
-你答应过我不再打架 -我没答应你任何事
- You promised me no more fighting. - I never promised you anything.
穿件衣服吧
Put a shirt on!
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because...
你会感冒 而你感冒后
you'll catch a cold, and when you have a cold
你更加混球
you're even more of a bellend.
我这么做也不是为了自己 对吧
It's not like I was doing it for myself, is it?
她一直...与众不同 碧
She's always been... unusual, Bea,
但还有其他状况
but this is something else.
她需要帮助 而看医生需要花钱
She needs help. And doctors cost money.
哈德逊昨晚堵了我 我们已经两个月没交租了
Hudson cornered me yesterday. We're two months late for the rent.
如果我们不赶紧弄到钱 就得搬出去
If we don't get the money together pronto, we're out.
凛冬将至 我们会冻死的
It's nearly winter. We'd freeze to death.
听着 我知道我们不喜欢谈这个
Look, I know we don't like to talk about it,
但去济贫院怎么样
but what about a workhouse?
你说什么
What did you say?
我只想找方法...
I was just trying to find ways--
别跟我提济贫院 斯派克
Don't talk to me about the workhouse, Spike.
你根本不知道济贫院有多坑人
You don't know about the workhouse.
你跟我们不一样
You weren't there like the rest of us.
碧
Bea.
别这样 碧
Come on, Bea.
我们一起经历过更糟的情况
We've been through worse than this.
就像你说的 我们熬过了济贫院 苍天有眼
It's like you said, we survived the workhouse, for God's sake.
记得我们和鳗鱼太太住的时光吗
Remember when we lived with that eel lady?
没人应该住在离鳗鱼只有一米远的地方
No one should ever have to live within three feet of an eel.
我还会梦到那场景
I still dream about it.
我梦到我在泡澡
I dream that I'm in a bath,
她的一条鳗鱼在我的浴缸里
and one of her eels are in there with me.
突然之间 它蹿到了...
All of a sudden, it just finds its way--
行了 老兄 我们懂了
Yeah, all right, mate. We get it.
听着 斯派克的意思是我们熬过来了
Look, Spike's point is we got through it.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
她是我唯一的家人了
She's the only family I've got.
她不是你唯一的家人
Well, she's not the only family you got.
我们也是你的家人 对吧
We're your family, too, aren't we?
出来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
那我们要怎么去搞钱
So, how do we get some money?
大伙儿 她不见了
Guys, she's gone.
-你知道它创造了怪物 -有东西来伦敦了
- You knew it made monsters... - Something's come to London.
这是他的时代
This is his time.
有东西来伦敦了 姑娘
Something has come to London, girl.
一股黑暗进入了这座城市
A darkness has entered this city.
杰茜
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表