剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
And if you don't, they'll be wiping your brains off that door.
我抓到他了
I got him!
我做到了 碧娅特丝
I did it, Beatrice.
我抓到他了 我为你抓到他了
I got him. I got him for you.
你真聪明
Oh, you are clever.
异于常人的聪明 我喜欢
Abnormally clever. Now, I like that.
或许我们可以成为朋友
You know, perhaps we could be friends.
不
No.
我觉得我们对彼此没好处
I don't think we'd be good for each other.
或许你会让我说服你
Perhaps you'll let me persuade you otherwise.
我给你讲个小故事
Let me tell you a little story...
来吧
Oh, come on.
来吧 这就对了
Come on... There you go.
来吧
Come on.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
这就对了
That's it.
夏洛克 夏洛克 你在干什么
Sherlock! Sherlock, what the hell are you doing?
夏洛克
Sherlock!
不
No!
他为什么跟他走了
Why did he go with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为
I thought...
我以为在他做了这一切后 他会做我们的支柱
I thought after everything he'd done, he'd be there for us.
我以为他会...
I thought he'd...
碧娅特丝
Beatrice.
♪水手情人在月下等待♪
♪ Sailor's love waits by the moon... ♪
你还好吗
You all right?
失陪
Excuse me.
♪银色之月♪
♪ Sailor's love... ♪
告诉我你需要我♥干♥什么
Just tell me what you need from me.
我需要你照顾她们 好吗
I need you to look after them, okay?
听着
Listen.
安娜会照顾你一阵 好吗
Anna's gonna look after you for a little while. Okay?
我希望你...拿着这个 好吗
I want you... to have this. All right?
无论你什么时候戴它 我都会在你身边
Whenever you wear that, I will always be around.
我会永远陪着你
I will always be with you.
好吗
Okay?
你还得做个好姐姐
You need to be a good big sister, too.
你和杰茜得照顾彼此
You and Jessie need to look out for each other.
好吗
Okay?
有人在吗
Anybody in?
看看我找到了谁
Look who I found.
斯派克
Spike!
我不明白
I don't understand.
殿下亲自为我说情了
His Majesty here pulled a few strings for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我最少能做的 真的
It's the least I could do, really.
杰茜呢
Where's Jessie?
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
我不该逼她 我搞砸了
I shouldn't have pushed her. I messed up.
她只需要有人陪着她
She just needed people to be there for her.
-醒醒 杰茜卡 -拜托 杰茜
- Wake up, Jessica. - Please, Jess.
加油 杰茜 回到我们身边来
Come on, Jess. Come back to us.
杰茜 你这阴郁的小姑娘
Jessie, you sulky cow.
我们需要你回来 因为我们爱你
We need you to come back, 'cause we love you.
因为你对我们如此特殊
Because you are so, so special to us.
你在哪 杰茜
Where are you, Jessie?
我们在这 杰茜
We're here, Jess.
我们都在等你回来
We're all waiting for you to come back to us.
只有我们齐心协力才能成功
This only works when we're all together.
斯派克
Spike!
我们需要你回来 因为我们爱你
We need you to come back, 'cause we love you.
因为你对我们如此特殊
Because you are so, so special to us.
不 杰茜
No, Jessie.
他们在骗你
They're lying to you.
你是个怪物
You're a freak.
留在这你会死 无论是我亲自动手
Leave here and you'll die, either by my hand,
还是被拽入裂口 就像你母亲那样
or dragged into the Rip trying to close it like your mother was.
或许我是个怪物
Maybe I am a freak.
那又如何
So what?
只要我有朋友 谁在乎我是谁
As long as I've got my friends, who gives a shit what I am?
如果你离开这里 你会死
If you leave here, you'll die.
我不怕你 我也不怕死
I'm not afraid of you and I'm not afraid of dying!
一起
Together.
一起
Together.
一起
Together.
一起
Together.
点火已就绪 各方离开
Charge is set! Stand by for clearing.
开火
Firing!
一起
Together.
一起
Together.
好了
All right.
是个瘟疫坑
Oh, it's a plague pit!
好了 大家都出去
Right, everybody out!
我们让工程师回来
Let's get the engineers back.
走吧
Go on.
内环线
"圆环"
"Circle."
杰茜
Jess!
你没事了 你出来了 谢天谢地
You're okay. You're all right. Thank God.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们得去阿尔德门地铁站 马上
We need to get to Aldgate. Now.
伦敦地下铁系统
内环线阿尔德门站伦敦大都会地区地铁
赶紧
Quickly.
所以这里
So, this...
就是我成为神的地方
is where I become a god.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表