剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
没关系
It's okay.
我理解
I get it.
我以前也总做噩梦
I used to have them, too.
我无法让它们停下
I can't stop them,
但我或许能帮你 如果你允许
but I might be able to do something to help you, if you let me.
我可以吗
May I?
下次你做噩梦时
Next time you're in a nightmare...
抓住你的手腕
hold your wrist here...
噩梦就会消失
and you'll leave it.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我真希望自己没有住的那么远
Oh, I wish I didn't live so far away.
我希望我能在伦敦帮你
I wish I was in London to help you.
我按照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
我进入了他们的思想
I dived into their minds.
那个牙仙
With the Tooth Fairy,
感觉像另一侧的门没有关上
it felt like the door to the other side was left open,
那股力量可供任何人使用
and the power there was available to anyone.
有人找到了方法
Someone has found a way.
这个世界和灵界有一道屏障
There's a barrier between this world and the spirit world.
通常 是在人出生或死亡时才会跨越
Usually, it's only crossed at birth or the point of death,
但有人打开了通道
but someone has ripped open the gateway.
人们汲取另一侧能力的时间越长
And the longer people reach over to the other side for power,
裂口会越大
the more that rip will widen...
直到最终
until eventually...
这个世界和另一个世界的屏障会坍塌
the barrier between this world and the next will collapse.
我们的世界将不复存在
Our world will cease to exist.
当我感受到你觉醒后
When I sensed you awakening,
我就知道是由什么激发的
I knew something had caused it.
那些噩梦
The nightmares,
惊恐
the terrors,
都是由裂口引发的深度混乱的表现
are manifestations of deep disturbances caused by the opening.
我该怎么阻止这些 我要怎么变回正常
How do I stop them? How do I go back to normal?
你得找到
You need to find...
裂口
...the Rip.
如果我们找到了 就能关上它
If we find it, then we might be able to close it.
那这些东西就会停止
Then all this stuff will stop happening.
我看见的一切 都会消失
All the things I see, they'll disappear.
而且你说得对 碧
And you were right, Bea.
当裂口给予人力量时 它以负面情绪为食
When the Rip gives its powers, it takes the negative,
挖出人最黑暗的一面 将其扭曲
most darkest side of a person and warps it.
它会把你变成怪物
It makes a monster out of who you are.
他知道这个裂口可能在哪吗 杰茜卡
Did he have any idea where this Rip might be, Jessica?
就在伦敦
It's here in London.
他很肯定
He's sure of it.
221B号♥有一张伦敦的地图
There was a map of London in 221B.
上面有很多奇怪的标记
It had all these weird markings on it
而且被放在了一个奇怪的房♥间 就
and it was in this weird room, it was...
像个庙宇什么的
like a temple or something.
里面有通灵板 我还找到了这封信
It had a spirit board in there, and I found this letter.
"约翰"
"John."
约翰·华生
John Watson.
那是那个医生的名字
That's the doctor's name.
他还有事没告诉我们 很多事
He knows more than what he's telling us, much more.
如果我们想找到这个裂口
If we wanna find this Rip...
不如从那开始
I say we start there.
"金色黎明"
"The Golden Dawn."
碧娅特丝
Beatrice.
是你
It's you.
你 你怎么知道我的名字
How... How do you know my name?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫福尔摩斯
My name is Holmes.
麦考夫·福尔摩斯
Mycroft Holmes.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表