剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
你说的这些有真话吗
Is any of this true?
朋友们 你们眼前的就是
My friends, you're looking at
贝斯沃特的苏珊·希普利小姐
one Miss Susan Shipley of Bayswater.
我不用跟你们说 你们不是警♥察♥
I don't have to talk to you. You're not police.
对 我们不是
No, we're not.
警♥察♥已经不找你妹妹了
The police aren't looking for your sister anymore.
我猜他们不在乎你们这种家庭
I guess they don't care enough about families like yours.
你在骗人
You're lying.
他们当然在找她
Of course they're looking for her.
没人在找她
No one's looking for her
除了让我们来找你谈话的人
apart from the guys who asked us to talk to you.
帮我们找到她 苏珊
Help them find her, Susan.
告诉我们你知道什么
Tell us what you know.
那天晚上
That night...
劳拉失踪的那晚
the night Laura went missing...
我偷偷溜了出去 还没关窗
I snuck out and left the window open.
我没想清楚
I wasn't thinking.
等我回来后
When I got back...
劳拉不见了
Laura was gone.
我锁上了窗户 因为我知道妈知道了肯定会发怒
I closed the window because I knew Mom would be so mad.
这不是你的错 苏
It wasn't your fault, Sue.
她不是凭空消失了
Well, she didn't disappear into thin air.
她是被人从窗户绑走了
She was taken out of the window.
什么 三层高的楼吗
What, three floors up?
用梯子都爬不到那么高
Can't even get that high with a ladder.
还有其他事
There is something else.
我以为是自己做梦了 但是
I thought I might have dreamt it, but for like...
大概连续五晚 我听到这个
five nights in a row, I heard this...
窗外刮擦和摩擦的声音
scraping and cawing outside the window.
听起来像
It sounded like...
像什么
Like what?
天地良心
Jesus Christ!
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you all right? - I'm okay.
又来了 快跑 快跑
It's coming back. Run. Run!
赶紧 赶紧
Quick! Quick!
-门卡住了 -比利 赶紧
- It's jammed! - Billy, come on!
开了
Got it.
你还好吗 小家伙
Are you all right, Bumble?
碧
Bea?
比利
Billy?
我真高兴找到你了
I'm so glad I found you.
自从我那天见到你
Ever since I saw you the other day,
我就无法停止
I haven't stopped...
这么说吧
well...
想你
thinking about you.
那你具体在想什么呢
And what exactly have you been thinking about?
不如我展示给你看吧
Why don't you let me show you?
我知道那种出行会让您疲惫 殿下
I knew an excursion would leave you tired out, sir.
但从很多方面来说我很高兴我们离开了宫殿
But in many ways I am glad we left the palace.
您看到了外面都是些什么货色
You saw the type of people out there.
确实
I did indeed.
您要理解 殿下
You do understand, Your Majesty,
我让您待在宫殿不是因为我喜欢
that I don't keep you here because I take any pleasure from it.
我这么做是因为您有血友病
I do it because you have hemophilia.
如果您受伤 可能会有极其严重的后果
If you hurt yourself, it could have extremely dire consequences.
请暂时不要打扰我
I'm not to be disturbed for a while.
无论什么情况都不行
Under any circumstances.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon to you, sir.
你的酒吧真是不错
This is a fine establishment you have here.
但我其实在找另一家酒吧 鸭和箭袋酒吧
But I'm actually looking for another pub, The Duck and Quiver?
不过既然我都来了 来一杯麦芽酒 谢谢
But while I'm here, one pint of ale, please.
这些钱够吗
Is this sufficient payment?
够 够
Yeah, yeah.
就是这个价 伙计
That's the exact amount, mate.
你看上去需要一些帮助 年轻人
You look like you could use a little assistance, young man.
对 事实上 我非常需要帮助
Yes, as a matter of fact, I really, really could.
我刚来到这城市
You see, I'm new to the city.
-天呐 -半便士光看
- Gosh. - Ha'penny just to watch.
两便士可以脱
Tuppence if you want me to relieve you.
恐怕我们之间有很严重的误会
I'm afraid there's been some sort of dreadful misunderstanding.
欢迎来到伦敦
Welcome to London!
贝克街221B号♥
你想要什么 那女孩开口了吗
What do you want? Did the girl talk?
你到底把我们卷入了什么事
What the hell have you got us involved in?
她的眼睛被鸟生生啄没了
Her eyes were ripped out of her head by birds.
冷静点
Calm down.
那女孩死之前跟你们说什么了吗
Did the girl tell you anything before she died?
她有名字 叫苏珊
Her name was Susan.
你不在乎 对吧
You don't care, do you?
不在乎苏珊 不在乎那些婴儿
Not about Susan, not about the babies.
你只想解决案子
You just care about solving the case
好从警♥察♥那拿佣金
and getting your commission from the police.
反正无所谓了 我们不干了
It doesn't matter anyway. We're out.
我们做到了你要求的事
We did what you asked us to.
你还想让我付钱啊
Oh, you expect to be paid?
为了什么呢
For what, exactly?
你必须要给我钱
You need to pay me.
给我钱 否则我发誓 我会回来
Pay me, or by God, I will come back
砸破这个屎坑 就是你所谓的家的所有玻璃
and smash every window in this shithole you call a home.
你还说我♥干♥这个是为了钱
And you accuse me of being in it for the money.
一个女孩死了 四个婴儿还失踪着
A girl is dead and four babies are missing.
你去给我搜寻信息 有用的信息
Now, you find me information, useful information,
你可以得到三十先令
and you will get your 30 pieces of silver.
还是说你的朋友们和妹妹不需要钱
Or do your friends and sister not need money?
很好 你站在那里
Good. Now you stay there.
别动弹
Do not move from that spot.
警♥察♥给了我们这个
Now, the police, they have given us this.
是其他失踪婴儿的消息
It's the information for the other missing babies.
为什么选我们
Why us?
-为什么选我们帮忙 -你们住在街头
- Why'd you pick us to help? - You're from the street.
"我们住在街头" 对 这话我上次听到了
"We're from the street." Yeah, I heard you last time.
我知道什么是谎话
I know bollocks when I hear it.
你知道它会让人变成怪物
You knew it made monsters out of people.
...宇宙中有洞
...hole in the side of the universe.
有东西来伦敦了 一股黑暗进入了这座城市
Something has come to London. A darkness has entered this city.
你在这干什么 杰茜
What you doing out here, Jess?
我不喜欢待在家里
I don't like being stuck in the cellar.
像你说的 只是噩梦 对吧
Like you said, they're just bad dreams, right?
我知道这很无聊 但不如你休息休息
I know it's boring, but why don't you put your feet up--
我刚告诉你了 别对我说指手画脚
I just told you why. Stop telling me what to do.
鸭和箭袋酒吧
你需要帮忙吗
Can I help you with something?
漂亮的羽毛
Nice feather.
是渡鸦的羽毛 对吧
It's a raven's feather, right?
你怎么知道是渡鸦的羽毛
How'd you know it was a raven's feather?
如果你把它放在光下
Well, um, if you turn it in the light,
就能看见它会发出蓝色的荧光
you'll see it has a blue iridescent hue to it.
其他鸦属家族比如乌鸦
Others of the Corvus family like crows
会有更翠绿的光泽
tend to have a more verdant sheen.
我能问问你在哪拿到的吗
May I ask where you acquired it?
捡的 在街上
I found it. In the street.
我不想惹你生气
Without wishing to cause any offense,
我觉得这几乎不可能
I find the chances of that extremely unlikely.
那你说说 为什么不可能
And, pray tell, why do you think that?
渡鸦主要生活在
Well, Corvus corax are mainly found
英格兰西北部
to the north and west of England.
还有苏格兰
And Scotland.
伦敦几乎不可能
It's highly unlikely there are
有这种野生的邪恶出没
any wild unkindnesses here in London.
"邪恶"是个集体名词
"Unkindness" is the collective noun.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表