剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
多长算正常
Well, how long is normal?
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
十分钟吗
Ten minutes?
我从没计时过
I've never timed it.
但你很享受 对吧
But you enjoyed it, right?
听着
Listen...
-我 我很享受 -利欧
- I... I enjoyed it. - Leo.
我很享受
I enjoyed it.
我真的很享受 现在别说了
I really enjoyed it. Now stop.
我们要集中注意力
We need to concentrate.
反正我觉得大概是十五分钟
I think it was more like 15 minutes, anyway.
这样吧 下次我们计时 别有压力
I tell you what. Next time, we'll time it. No pressure.
-所以还会有下一次 -不一定
- So, there's going to be a next time? - Not necessarily.
但是 但你刚说了下次
But... but you just said next time.
我们现在有点忙
We're a little bit busy at the moment.
我没空花五分钟跟你纠缠
I don't really have five minutes to spare.
不好意思 绝对不止五分钟
Excuse me. It was definitely more than five minutes.
该死 该死
God damn it. God damn it!
你觉得他是来见谁的
Who do you think he was here to see?
"右耳在袭击中丢失"
"Right ear removed in attack."
"左眼在袭击中丢失"
"Left eye removed in attack."
我想也是
Yeah, I figured.
他怎么还能活着
How is he not dead?
病历写着受害者到达医院时
The notes say the victims arrived at the hospital
伤口都已经完全愈合了
with their wounds fully healed.
极少量出血
Minimal blood loss.
只是
It just...
看上去不可能
It doesn't seem possible.
我们叫这个"收藏家案"
We're calling it "The Case of the Collector."
伤口似乎愈合得很好
It seems to have healed so well,
看起来就像原先没有肢体一般
it looks like there was no limb there at all.
-是斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊 -斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊
- It's Snowdonia Hawkweed. - Snowdonia Hawkweed.
收藏家回来了
The Collector's back.
非 正 规 军
我们跟医院的一个护士谈了
We spoke to one of the nurses at the hospital.
还有其他受害者
There've been other victims.
有人丢了肝脏
One missing part of his liver.
一部分左肺 还有好多
One part of his left lung. It goes on.
那又怎么样 斯派克说
So what? Spike says there were
昨晚城里到处都是新怪物
new monsters all over the city last night.
第六章
斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊
这个又有什么特别的
What's special about this one?
夏洛克跟我说过一个案子
Sherlock told me about a case.
是唯一一件他没解决的
The only one he never managed to solve.
左腿 右腿
Left leg, right leg...
左手 右手 都被拿走了
...left arm, right arm, all taken.
伤口奇迹般地愈合
Wounds healed miraculously.
就像这个案子
Just like this case.
我们认为有人在利用别人的身体部分
We think someone is trying to build a whole person
重新创造一个新的人
out of other people's body parts.
无论他们需要什么力量做这些事
Whatever power they had to do this
当时都被人阻止了 当碧和杰茜的...
must have stopped when Bea and Jessie's...
当裂口第一次被关上时
When the Rip closed for the first time.
现在新的裂口打开了 他们又继续了
Now a new Rip is open, they've continued.
我还是没明白我们的计划是什么
I still don't see what our plan is.
就算又发生了又怎么样
So what if it's happening again?
谁在乎 有什么意义呢
Who cares? What's the point?
这能帮我们找到裂口吗
How does that help us find the Rip?
反正杰茜都没法
Jessie can't get far enough
深入进到怪物的脑子里看裂口在哪
into these monsters' heads to see where it is, anyway.
关键在于 比利 所有的案件中
The point is, Billy, of all the cases,
华生对这起感兴趣 而我们对华生感兴趣
Watson is interested in this one, and we are interested in Watson.
如果还有其他找到裂口的办法呢
What if there is another way we can find the Rip?
不行
No.
你说过如果你能在深入噩梦
You said if you went deeper into your nightmares,
-进到大洞穴里面 -我试过了 我不想再回去了
- into that big cavern hall place-- - I tried, I'm not doing it again.
我知道这肯定很吓人 杰茜
I know it must be horrible, Jessie,
但你必须记住你可以随时离开
but you must remember you can leave at any time,
所以我不知道为什么
so I struggle to see why--
你不知道那种感受
You don't know what it's like.
我不要留在那 我不干
I'm not staying in there, I'm not doing it.
-说的好像你会做一样 -我只是
- Like you'd do it, mate. - I'm just--
我们不会逼她这么做
We're not gonna make her do it.
别吵了 好吗 别吵了
Just stop! All right? Just stop.
听着 我们都只是
Look, we're all just...
只是太累了 对吧
Just a bit tired. Huh?
我们就
Let's just...
我们都先深呼吸一下 好吗
Just take a deep breath, huh?
碧
Bea.
身体器官消失案你还有什么线索
What leads have you got on the body parts case?
夏洛克说之前用了一种罕见的植物
Sherlock said there was a rare plant used.
斯♥诺♥多尼亚山柳菊
Snowdonia Hawkweed.
华生说他跟专家谈过这个 伊迪丝·杜波依斯
Watson told him he spoke to an expert about it. Edith Dubois.
-那我们就从她开始 -好
- I say we start with her. - Okay.
好极了 我们有出发点了 对吧
Great. Uh, that's where we start, all right?
利欧
Leo.
你去市政厅找到她的地址
Go and find her address at the town hall,
然后等你回来 我们就去那里 一起去
and when you come back here, we'll all go down there, together.
我不感兴趣 我还有其他事要做
I'm not interested, mate. I've got things to do.
而且没有我你们已经有足够人数处理了
And there's enough of you without me to deal with it.
所以去处理吧
So, just deal with it.
比利 搞什么
Bill! What?
去吧
Go.
我也不去
I'm not coming either.
杰茜 什么
Jessie, what?
我真不敢相信你让我这么做
I can't believe you asked me to do that.
-不 我不是让你 -别烦我了
- No, I wasn't asking-- - Ah, just leave me alone.
比利 比利 站住
Billy! Billy, stop!
比利 等等 站住 站住
Billy, wait. Stop, stop, stop.
听着
Look.
-再次跟他谈话是什么感受 -什么 谁
- What was it like talking to him again? - What? Who?
-斯派克告诉我的 -斯派克真是个大嘴巴
- Spike told me. - Spike's got a big freakin' mouth.
斯派克是你的好友 比利
Spike's a good friend to you, Billy.
我们聊聊 好吗
Let's have a chat, yeah?
他说他们骗了我 关于我家人的事
He told me they'd lied about my folks.
说我妈妈是...
That my mum was a...
反正她不是纺织工
Well, she wasn't a weaver.
也许是他在说谎
Maybe he was lying.
我去济贫院查过记录了
I went down to the workhouse to check the records.
听着 比利
Look, Bill.
我想揍他 因为他对你做的事
I want to hurt him for what he did to you.
-你不想 -我想
- You're not. - Yes, I am.
那不是你的错 你当时只是个孩子
It's not your fault. You were just a little kid.
小孩本就不该保护别人
Kids aren't supposed to protect people.
他们应该被人保护
They're supposed to be protected.
我恨他 碧
I hate him, Bea.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我也是 可你真想因为这事毁了自己吗
Me, too. But do you really want to destroy yourself over this?
你要是动手就一定会毁了自己
'Cause that's what you'll do.
你很强悍 比利 但你也是好人
You're tough, Billy, but you're also good.
而心地善良的好人们
And those with good hearts
伤害了别人也一定会让自己受伤
can't hurt other people without it hurting them.
我们需要你 比利
We need you, Bill.
我们需要你的力量
We need your strengths.
我们需要你的善良
We need your heart.
这是无可取代的
We've not got a replacement for that.
你太会说话了 这不公平
You're good at talking. It's not fair.
-灵丹妙药来一颗 -不了 谢谢
- Elixir? - No, thank you.
"一个人如果厌倦了伦敦"
"When a man is tired of London,
"那他也厌倦了生活"
he is tired of life."
"伦敦有着生命的一切可能"
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表