剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
Yes. Come to me. Yes. Jessica, come to me.
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie! Jessie!
我们知道你带我们来这是为了杀杰茜
We know you brought us here to kill Jessie.
什么
What?
她在哪
Where is she?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你从你弟弟和华生那知道了她的能力
You found out from your brother and Watson that she had powers.
所以你杀了理查德·温 引诱我们来这里
So, you killed Richard Wynn to lure us here.
然后又杀了古斯塔夫·费尔金 把我们困在这里
Then you killed Gustav Felkin to trap us in the estate.
当RP和蒂昂发现了你的计划时
When R.P. and Dion found out what you were up to,
你也杀了他们
you killed them, too.
不
No.
她用尽身体的最后一滴血 写下了"十五"
With the last drop of life in her body she drew "XV" in her blood.
魔鬼 就是你
The devil. You!
我绝不会这么做
I would never.
我先声明
For the record,
我已经有十年没跟那个医生和我弟弟说话了
I've not spoken to the doctor or my brother over a decade.
真的吗
Oh, really?
那你怎么知道我们的
Then how did you find out about us?
你说你在221B时见过我们
You said you saw us when you were at 221B.
不 我说我很关注夏洛克和华生
I didn't. I said I keep a close eye on Sherlock and Watson.
关注他们 你是说你在监视他们
Keep an eye on them? You mean you spy on them?
你在文职部门究竟干什么工作 福尔摩斯先生
What exactly is it you do for the civil service, Mr. Holmes?
我做什么无关紧要
What I do is irrelevant.
你跟别人说起过她吗 黎明会的人
Did you tell anyone about her? Anyone at the Dawn?
相信我 我不是那种
Believe me, I'm not the type of man
无缘无故分享信息的人
to share information without good reason--
布朗太太呢
Mrs. Brown?
布朗太太说你会跟她说夏洛克的近况
Mrs. Brown said you give her updates about Sherlock.
布朗太太是个信得过的员工
Mrs. Brown is a trusted employee.
就像家人 她绝不会
Like family. She would never--
她说出去了
She did.
你不能告诉麦考夫这事
You mustn't mention this to Mycroft.
我一直和布朗太太在一起
I stayed up with Mrs. Brown.
你们在干什么
What were you doing?
喝酒
Drinking.
不好意思 碧娅特丝小姐
Excuse me, Miss Beatrice.
我想你们可能想喝喝茶
I just thought you might like a cup of tea.
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
帕特丽夏是幕后黑手
Patricia's behind all this.
她贿赂布朗太太告诉她关于杰茜的信息
She bribed Mrs. Brown to give her the information about Jessie.
然后她杀了理查德·温
Then she killed Richard Wynn.
你怎么会想到让我们来调查
How did you get the idea to ask us to investigate?
我记不得了 确实是我的主意 我...
I can't remember. It was my idea, I...
唯一能查清事实真♥相♥的人
The only person who can find out who did this
是夏洛克所知的拥有能力的女孩
is the girl Sherlock knows with the powers.
拥有能力的女孩
The girl with the pow--
-能力 -那不是你的主意
- Powers. - It wasn't your idea.
你被逆位魔术师牌所施的咒操纵了
You were under a manipulation spell cast by the inverted magician.
在她杀了古斯塔夫后
After she killed Gustav,
她肯定又贿赂了布朗太太给她做不在场证明
she must've bribed Mrs. Brown again to give herself an alibi.
如果蒂昂想说的不是麦考夫
If Dion wasn't trying to tell us about Mycroft,
那她为什么在地板上写"十五"
why would she write "XV" on the floor?
或许她在死之前没有写完数字
What if she died before she could finish the numeral?
如果那不是十五 而是十六呢
What if it wasn't supposed to be XV, it was supposed to be XVI?
利欧
Leo?
她不是想告诉我们是谁 而是地点
She wasn't trying to show us who, she was going to show us where.
杰茜
Jessie.
我需要你来我身边 杰茜 我们需要在一起
I need you to come to me. Jessie, we need to be together.
来吧 来吧
Come. Come.
你好 杰茜卡
Hello, Jessica.
你真美
You're so beautiful.
你的头发真美 我好喜欢
Your hair is so beautiful. I love it.
我爱你
I love you.
你爱我吗 杰茜卡
Do you love me, Jessica?
你愿意为我做任何事吗
Would you do anything for me?
愿意
Yes.
你愿意为我死吗
Would you die for me?
愿意
Yes.
快看
Look.
-抓稳了 杰茜卡 -好
- Hold on to this, Jessica. - Okay.
任何自然力量都不足以让你松手
No earthly force will be strong enough to remove your grip.
你的能力对你来说一直是诅咒
Your powers would have been a curse to you,
但对我却是祝福
but to me they will be a blessing.
谢谢
Thank you.
别松手了 好吗
Now don't let go. Okay?
杰茜
Jess!
快走
Go!
-斯派克 -杰茜
- Spike! - Jessie!
杰茜
Jess!
-走开 -斯派克
- Move. - Spike!
-杰茜 -走开
- Jessie! - Move!
杰茜
Jessie!
加油 杰茜 帮帮我 你能抵抗
Come on, Jess. Help me. You've gotta fight this.
你被她控制了 你要害死自己了
You're under her control. You're gonna get yourself killed, please!
不 斯派克
No, Spike!
我保证会待在这里 我答应了她
I promised I'd stay here. I promised her.
我爱她 我要为她死
I love her. I'm going to die for her.
杰茜
Jessie!
你能帮帮忙吗 混♥蛋♥
Will you help, you prick?
杰茜
Jess!
-当那女孩死了 -杰茜
- When the girl dies... - Jessie!
-我就成了究极者 -斯派克
- ...I become an Ipsissimus. - Spike!
杰茜
Jessie!
有一个裂口 艾伦
There's a Rip, Alan.
作为究极者 我能汲取其中的能量
As Ipsissimus, I'd be able to channel the power of it.
我会成为神
I'd become a god.
而且我能分享能力
And I'd be able to share that power...
给你
with you.
杰茜 听我说
Jess, listen to me.
我知道你爱的人让你不要动 但是
I know someone you love told you not to move, but--
你也爱我 对吧
You love me, too, right?
我爱你 因为我爱你
I love you. And since I love you,
我觉得你应该拥抱我
I think you should just give me a hug.
杰茜 你爱我吗 求你了
Jessie. Do you love me? Please!
抵抗 杰茜 为我抵抗吧 求你了
Fight it, Jessie. Please fight it for me. Please.
对 我爱你
Yes, I love you.
杰茜卡 我说了让你别动
Jessica! I told you not to move!
抱歉
I'm sorry!
抓住杆子 杰茜卡 赶紧 马上抓住
Grab the pole, Jessica! Now! Grab it now!
-杰茜 杰茜 -打死他
- Jessie! Jessie! - Shoot him.
-放开我 -打死他
- Let go of me! - Shoot him!
-杰茜 -我做不到
- Jessie! - I can't.
你真可悲 艾伦
You're pathetic, Alan.
不
No!
斯派克 斯派克 怎么回事
Spike. Spike, what's going on?
天呐
Christ.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
抱歉我让你们卷入了这一切
I'm sorry I got you involved in all this. I'll never forgive myself.
我们不需要你的道歉 福尔摩斯先生
We don't need your apologies, Mr. Holmes.
我们需要你说出你知道的事
We need you to tell us what you know.
我在这间屋子说的话都必须保密
What I say to you in this room must go no further.
我加入黄金黎明
I am not a member of the Golden Dawn
并不是因为我对超自然现象感兴趣
because I have personal interest in the occult.
我是为了工作
My interest is professional.
我是一个政♥府♥部门的主管
I'm the head of a governmental department
该部门负责研究超自然现象的方方面面
that does extensive research into the paranormal.
我被派去那里 因为没人想与我共事
I was placed there because no one wished to work with me
而且这个部门的研究方向总被人嗤笑
and the subject was considered to be something of a joke.
我之前也这么想 直到我开始调查黎明会
I thought so, too, before I began my investigations at the Dawn.
很快我发现那里的成员有了发现
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表