剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
All these atrocities come about for one reason only.
恐惧
Fear.
如果能让人类恐惧 就能操控他们
If you can make a man afraid, you can control him.
如果我们不找到裂口并将其关闭
So, if we don't find the Rip and close it,
我们就完了
we're doomed.
如果不赶在亚麻男之前找到它 我们也完了
And if we don't find it before the Linen Man, we're doomed.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在做事
I'm doing something.
思考
Thinking.
要是换个角度看 也可能是好事
If looked at from another angle, it'd be a good thing.
好事
A good thing?
-怎么说 -这个嘛...
- How's that, then? - Well...
目前我们没办法找到裂口
Currently we have no way of finding the Rip.
但我们有个究极者大♥师♥ 他能帮我们找到它
But now we have a master Ipsissimus who's gonna find it for us.
帮我们找到
Find it for us?
有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
好吧 这样
Okay, okay.
我提议
I propose,
考虑到一切情况 我们...
given the state of everything, that we...
我们留在这里静观其变
That we stay here and wait for something to happen.
-这就是你的计划 -对
- That's your plan? - Yeah.
静观其变
Wait for something to happen?
我说了
I'm telling you.
你之前说他挺聪明
Is this what you were talking about earlier
就这
about him being brilliant?
这简直是金点子 纯金
'Cause this is gold. Just pure gold.
福尔摩斯先生 华生医生
Mr. Holmes! Dr. Watson!
抱歉打扰了 先生们
Uh, apologies for the intrusion, gentlemen.
格雷格森警督需要你们去苏格兰场 马上
Inspector Gregson needs you down at the Yard. Immediately.
好吧
Yes.
我会找到他的 杰茜
I'll find him, Jessie.
我会救你的
I'll save you.
看到没 我说静观其变 果然有变了吧
See? I said to wait for something to happen and it happened.
你早就从窗户看到他了 夏洛克
You saw him out the window, Sherlock.
不意味着什么
Doesn't mean anything.
我们还是可以很聪明的 约翰
We can still be brilliant, John.
我们必须聪明
And we have to be.
我们欠碧娅特丝和杰茜卡的
We owe it to Beatrice and Jessica.
我早说了不会有什好结果
I said it would end in tears.
你以为会怎样
What did you expect?
你以为能离家出走 在大街上流浪一阵子吗
That you could run away and live on the streets for a while?
随便带个女孩回来 并让她搬进皇宫吗
Bring some random girl back and move her into the palace?
也许我以为我能当普通人吧
Maybe I thought I could be normal.
也许这么多年 我都坐在这被上帝遗弃的房♥间里
Maybe all those years I was sitting in this godforsaken room
幻想着有朋友会是什么感觉
dreaming of how it'd feel to have friends.
成为另一个人会是什么感觉
How it would feel to be someone else.
你成不了别人
You can't be someone else.
我们都做不到
None of us can.
放过你自己 接受现实吧
Do yourself a kindness and accept it.
公主殿下
Ma'am.
殿下
Sir.
女王让我告诉您
The Queen has asked me to tell you
海伦娜表亲今天下午会来皇宫
that cousin Helena will be visiting the palace this afternoon.
她在环游欧洲的路上经过这里
She's passing through the country on a European tour
女王觉得应该让你俩见见
and Her Majesty felt it would be a good idea for you to meet.
女王听说海伦娜在寻找如意郎君
Her Majesty heard the news that Helena's in search of a suitor.
她从哪听说的
And how did she learn that news?
我不知道 殿下
I don't know, Your Highness.
出去
Get out.
殿下
Sir.
你有两分钟
You got two minutes.
还好吗 大个子
All right, big man?
说实话 不太好 伙计
I've been better, to be honest, mate.
听着
Hey, listen.
之前皇宫有个人来找利欧
A guy came looking for Leo, from the palace.
白金汉宫
Buckingham Palace.
-什么 -因为利欧波德住在那里
- What? - Because that is where Leopold lives.
什么
What?
他住在那里是因为他母亲是英格兰女王
He lives there because his mum is the Queen of England.
你玩我呢
You're shitting me.
女王得有五十个孩子吧
The Queen has, like, 50 kids, all right?
他是其中一个 利欧波德也就是利欧波德王子
He's one of them. Leopold, aka Prince Leopold.
天呐 我还以为他已经够混♥蛋♥了
Jesus. Just when I thought he couldn't be more of a bellend.
我明天要去面见法官
I'm going up in front of a judge tomorrow
为我的庭审敲定日子
to set a date for my trial.
他们不能因为你自卫而把你送进监狱
They can't send you to prison for defending yourself.
确实不会 我觉得他们
Yeah, I don't think prison's
也不是想判我进监狱 伙计
what they've got in mind for me, mate.
不
No.
他也是公家的人 斯派克
He's one of them, Spike.
他是济贫院院长
Master of a workhouse.
没人能伤害公家人之后 还能活着到处说
You can't hurt one and live to talk about it.
-好吧 但是 -其实也无所谓了
- Yeah, but-- - And who cares?
如果裂口一直开着 能容身的城市都快没了
If that Rip stays open, there won't be a city left to live in,
更别说要吊死我的绞刑场了
let alone a gallows for me to hang from.
但我就是为这事来的 比尔
But that's why I'm here, Bill.
我要把大家重聚起来 那才是我们特别之处
I'm getting us back together. That's the thing about us!
只要我们缺一个 就一事无成
When one of us is missing, we're crap!
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
帮我从警♥察♥局越狱吗
Break me out of a police cell?
这么说不合适 但你的话很幼稚
I hate to say it, but you sound like a kid.
-你就是个笨蛋 -你到底想说什么
- You absolute wanker. - What are you on about?
这就是我想说的 你是我们的肌肉
This is what I'm on about. You're the muscles!
杰茜是灵魂
Jessie's the soul...
利欧是大脑 碧是心脏
Leo's the brain and Bea's the heart.
那斯派克是什么
What's Spike?
嘴吗
The mouth?
我是该死的骨骼好吗
I'm the fricking skeleton.
最重要的部分 把大家连在一起的那部分
The most important part, the one that keeps us all together.
-可从来没人意识到这一点 -抱歉
- I never get any recognition for it. - I'm sorry.
不用 就是
No, just...
我想说的是有些事你解决不了
All I'm saying is there are some things you can't fix.
不管你是多好的骨骼
Doesn't matter how good a skeleton you are.
我一定能解决
I am gonna fix it.
你一直是位好朋友 斯派克
You've been a good pal, Spike.
我真的不可能有比你更好的朋友了
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better one.
-夏洛克 -天啊
- Sherlock. - Oh, God.
保持警觉 有人吗
Stay sharp. Hello?
夏洛克
Sherlock!
老天 你看起来糟透了
Christ. You look bloody terrible.
但你重新出现的时机倒正好
Well, you picked a lovely time to reappear.
有人闯进来直接去了档案库
Someone broke in and made their way down to the archives.
他们拿走了你和你朋友
They took the files for the cases
经手过的所有案件卷宗
you and your friends have worked on.
穿亚麻西装男吗
Linen suit?
他是你朋友吗
Friend of yours?
还不是 但我们很想见见他
Not yet, but we're very keen to meet him.
他直接走到前台 用手摸了他的手臂
He walked straight up to the reception clerk, touched his arm.
然后他就自己撞到脑浆迸裂
He bashed his own brains out against the wall.
我的天
My God.
然后他走到保安跟前 那人...
Then he made his way to the security officer, who...
这个嘛
Well...
他是个老兵 生生退化成了胡言乱语的躯壳
A war veteran, reduced to a gibbering wreck.
从那时开始就一直这样
He's been like this ever since.
我们要弄清楚他为什么需要那些卷宗
We need to work out why he wanted the case files.
那个
Well, uh...
可能
p-perhaps the...
可能那些文件
Perhaps the files--
夏洛克
Sherlock.
-你不用勉强解决... -不
- You don't have to work it out-- - No,
我就 我只需要一点时间
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表