剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
Hi.
你住在这附近吗
Do you live around here?
大卫·盖茨 牙医
法林顿竞技场
公爵杂耍表演 今晚八点
小伙伴们因为什么事生我的气了吗 比利
Are people angry at me for some reason, Billy?
公爵杂耍表演盛会
祝您观看愉快
Enjoy the show.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
如果他们在生我的气
If people are ticked off with me,
我觉得我有权知道
I do feel like I have the right to know why.
帮你自己个忙 利欧 闭嘴一会吧 好吗
Do yourself a massive favor, Leo, and shut up for a minute, yeah?
不好意思 我在找你们的两位员工
Sorry, I'm looking for a couple of your employees,
劳拉·梅肯和卡拉·梅肯
Laura Machin and Carla Machin.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
竞技场没人知道这事
No one here at the Hippodrome knows.
他们如果发现她的牙齿
What would they think if they found out
被人偷了会怎么想啊 被恶魔偷了
her teeth had been stolen? By some demon?
没人想要没牙的女孩卖♥♥冰淇淋
No one wants some toothless girl selling ice cream.
不太好看
It's not exactly a good image.
我们得走了
Look, we have to go.
就一个问题 梅肯太太 拜托
Just one question, Mrs. Machin, please.
那东西夺走卡拉牙齿的那晚
The night that this thing took Carla's teeth,
她在她枕头下留了一颗吗
she left a tooth under her pillow?
没有
No.
她两年前就掉了最后一颗乳牙
She lost her last baby teeth a couple of years ago.
等等 所以这东西事随机夺走她的牙齿吗
Wait, so it just came and took her teeth at random?
它拿走了她所有的恒牙
It took all her adult set.
往后她余生只能戴假牙了
Now she's gonna have to wear dentures for the rest of her life.
九岁就开始戴假牙
Dentures at nine years old.
街上的孩子都不愿再跟她玩耍了
All the kids on the street won't even play with her anymore.
给她们看看 亲爱的
Show 'em, love.
原来你在这
Ah, there you are.
-抱歉打扰你 -一切都好吗
- Hi, sorry to bother you. - Is everything all right?
对 我有个奇怪的问题
Yeah. It's a bit of a weird one.
有人在这里见到了奇怪的事
Strange things have been happening in this part of town--
你是说那个女鬼吗
Are you talking about the ghost lady?
你最好进屋来
You'd better come inside.
我喜欢你的球
I like your ball.
我烧壶水吧
Shall I put the kettle on?
外面的是你儿子吗
Is that your son outside?
拜托
Come on.
约翰·华生医生 伦敦贝克街221B号♥
"约翰·华生"
"John Watson."
"亲爱的约翰 我注意到
"Dear John, it has come to my attention
金色黎明的成员们..."
that the members of the Golden Dawn..."
金色黎明
What the hell is a Golden Dawn?
该死
Oh, shit.
搞什么
What the fuck?
杰茜
Jess?
杰茜
Jessie?
见鬼 杰茜
God damn it, Jess.
大卫·贝茨 牙医
后退
Back.
离她远点
Back away from her.
约翰·库珀先生
Mr. John Cooper?
抱歉打扰你
Hi. Sorry to disturb you.
那是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
-你好 -别跟他说话
- Hi there. - Don't speak to him.
也别看他
Don't even look at him.
-去别的地方要饭 -我不是乞丐
- Go and beg somewhere else. - I'm not a beggar.
-我在帮忙调查 -我不在乎你是谁
- I'm helping investigate-- - I don't care who you are.
这是什么意思
And what on Earth is that supposed to mean?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识
No.
你这么个俊小伙怎么跟这种混混在一起
What's a lad like you doing hanging around with a rat like this?
-我觉得这中间有些... -来啊 小子 你试试
- I really feel like there's been some-- - Go on, boy. Try it.
我谅你不敢
I dare you.
我是英国陆军的退役上尉
I'm a retired captain of the British Army
还是个专业保镖
and a professional bodyguard.
我可以毁了你
I'd absolutely destroy you.
告诉你一句
Just so you know...
布伦诺克将军
我流落街头是因为我爸爸也参军了
I'm only on the streets 'cause my dad was in the army, too.
只是
Only...
他不够幸运 没活到回来
he wasn't lucky enough to come home.
祝你有个美好的一天
You have a nice day.
她朝我哈了一口气
She breathed on me.
感觉就像催眠气体什么的
It was like anesthetic gas or something.
这股力量肯定扭曲了人性
The powers must, like, warp who you are.
扭曲了灵魂什么的
Warp your soul or something.
杰茜
Jess.
性♥爱♥地窖
Sex dungeon.
苍天啊
Jesus Christ.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你用那些板的时候发生了什么
What happened when you used the board?
你的力量是从哪来的
Where are your powers coming from?
告诉我们
Tell us.
她不用说
She doesn't have to.
我可以进她的脑子看看 和鸟类学家一样
I can go into her mind like I did the Bird Master.
让我猜猜 你不想让我这么做
Let me guess. You don't want me to.
杰茜 我懂你的意思
Jessie, I get the message.
但我要提醒你一下 我刚救了你
But can I just remind you that I literally just saved you
不被人拔光牙齿
from getting your teeth pulled out.
这个 你不知道这是怎么回事
This is... You don't even know how it works.
我知道
Yes, I do.
滚出我的脑子
Get out of my head.
我不是来伤害你的
I'm not in here to hurt you.
我只需要知道你的能力从哪而来
I just need to know where your powers came from.
我看到后就会离开
Once I've seen, then I'll go.
爸爸 如果你在...
Daddy. If you're there...
请告诉我
please let me know.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
你要什么 你为什么偷别人的牙齿
What is it that you wanted? Why are you stealing people's teeth?
滚出我的脑子
Get out of my head.
那是谁
Who was it?
你父亲吗
Your father?
天呐 叫警♥察♥
Oh, my God. Call the police!
他自杀了吗
Did he kill himself?
你为什么偷牙齿
Why are you stealing teeth?
离开这里
Leave here.
不
No!
你觉得我疯了 对吧
You think I'm losing it, don't you?
你一团糟 杰茜
You're a mess, Jessie.
你一直没睡觉 对吧
You've not been sleeping, have you?
离开她 不
Get away from her! No!
我跟你说什么来着
What did I say to you?
我跟你说什么来着 不要碍事
What did I say to you about getting in the way?
碧 碧
Bea! Bea!
这是你的记忆
This is your memory.
别轻易玩记忆游戏
Don't play a game of remembrance
如果你有想要忘记的过去
if there's things you've tried to forget.
天呐 你还好吗 杰茜 怎么回事
Christ, you all right, Jess? What happened?
我觉得她是想向别人复仇
I think she's trying to get revenge on someone.
她责怪那人害她父亲自杀了
Someone she blames for her father's suicide.
比利
Billy.
比利 停下
Billy, stop.
-比利 -你想知道我为什么不喜欢你吗 利欧
- Billy! - Wanna know why I don't like you, Leo?
为什么人们讨厌你吗
Why people are annoyed at you?
无论我去哪 他那种人
Everywhere we go, people like him,
你这种人 都对我们这副德性
people like you, treat us like that.
当垃圾对待
Like shit.
我和他不一样
I'm not like him.
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表