剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表
再让我看看你 真正的你
Let me see you again. The real you.
如果我们没有找到你
If we hadn't found you,
你永远不会变回来了 对吧
you would never have changed back again, would you?
你会一直扮成他
You'd have stayed as him.
我讨厌真正的我
I hate the real me.
我困在自己的躯体里
I'm stuck as me.
如果真正的你格格不入 你会怎么办
What do you do when the real you doesn't fit?
如果真正的你是个怪物怎么办
When the real you's a freak?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
或许你只能坚持活下去 直到...
Maybe you've just got to keep going until...
你找到方法与自己和解
you find a way to be friends with yourself.
那需要多久
How long does that take?
我不知道
I don't know.
我希望我知道
I wish I knew.
我也不想杀了那个警♥察♥
I didn't want to kill the policeman.
他要伤害我
He was gonna hurt me.
如果你现在制♥服♥我 拿走这把枪
If you were to overpower me now, and take this gun,
如果你逃脱了 你还会杀人了
if you escaped, would you kill again?
没人可杀了
There's no one else to kill.
杰茜
Jess!
-杰茜 -杰茜
- Jess! - Jessie!
我需要你帮我
I need something from you.
我需要你给我看你在哪获得了能力
I need to see how you got your powers.
给我力量
Give me the strength.
给我能力
Give me the power...
去伤害那些伤害我的人
to hurt those who've hurt me.
杰茜
Jessie!
杰茜
Jess!
杰茜
Jess!
你应该试着制♥服♥我了
You should try and overpower me now.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 我说了 她逃进了森林里
Yeah, and I told you, she ran off into the woods.
杰茜 苏格兰场的一名警探的脸被剥了
Jess, an inspector from Scotland Yard's had his face removed
而我们就在犯罪现场
and we were at the crime scene.
有人肯定会因此倒大霉
Someone's gonna get in hot shit for this.
-我们得说法一致 -我说的是真的
- We need to get our stories straight. - My story is straight.
好吧 如果你说的是真的 那这就是真♥相♥
All right. If that's the story, then that's the story.
但我得去喝一杯 老天爷 我们有权喝一杯
But I'm having a pint. Mother of God, we've earned a pint.
-利欧 -你还好吗 哥们
- Leo? - Are you all right, mate?
她有同情心
She's compassionate.
什么
What?
碧娅特丝
Beatrice.
她的特质 是...是同情心
The quality she has, it's... it's compassion.
我猜你没找到他吧
I take it you didn't find him, then.
没有夏洛克这种人
You're better off without
搅合你的生活反而更好 我告诉你
the likes of Sherlock in your life, I tell ya.
瘾君子都一个样
Druggies are all the same.
偷窃 撒谎的渣滓
Thieving, lying scum
为了吸一口不惜把自己的祖母都拿去卖♥♥淫
who would pimp their own grandma for a score.
他们不是渣滓
They're not scum.
有些人或许会撒谎偷窃 但他们只是普通人
Some of them might lie and cheat, but they're just people.
像你我一样的普通人
People like you and me.
他们只是在寻找忘却痛苦的方法
People who are just trying to block out the pain of something.
比如悲伤或心碎
Like grief or heartbreak.
心碎 天呐 你比看上去还幼稚
Heartbreak. Christ, you're even more naive than you look.
等等 我之前问你的那位女士
Wait. The lady I asked you about earlier,
认识夏洛克的那位
the one who knew Sherlock,
她离开多久后 他才不见踪影的
how long after she left the scene did he go off the rails?
我不知道 都多久的事了
I don't know, it was ages ago.
我想大概是差不多时间吧
About the same time, I would have thought.
他们是一对 天呐
They were together. Oh, my God.
蠢货
Idiot.
我照你说的做了
I did what you said.
我又进入了他们中一人的思想
I went into one of their minds again.
你看到了什么
And what did you see?
我看到了我噩梦中的那股黑暗
I saw the dark thing from my nightmares.
隧♥道♥里的那个东西 我觉得他们有关联
The thing from the tunnels. I think they're linked.
我觉得我梦见的事物
I think the things I dream about
和裂口有关联
have something to do with the Rip.
如果这些噩梦是一切的关键呢
What if the nightmares are the key to everything?
如果裂口的位置
What if the location of the Rip
一直都藏在我脑子里呢
has been in my head this whole time?
我们就快找到了 我能感觉到
We're getting closer. I can feel it.
我要给你看个东西
I need to show you something.
这是我所在的真正地方
This is where I really am.
大西洋的船上 我们初次见面后我就出发了
On a ship on the Atlantic. I set out after we first met.
-前往伦敦 -什么
- For London. - What?
我之前不想说 以免吓到你
I didn't want to tell you in case I scared you,
但我快到了
but I'm almost there.
再过几天 杰茜
Just a couple of more days now, Jessie.
你就不用一个人面对这一切了
You won't have to do this on your own anymore.
我们一起找出答案
We'll figure it out together.
谢谢
Thank you.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
剧集 | 非正规军(2021) | 导航列表